Skip to content

your favorite teams

The Browns Board
55 31 2.7k
  • why does everyone hate the eagles???

  • Fav- browns

    I hate all other teams other than the browns. I don't understand having another fav team. During the play offs I will root for who I hate less.

    Hates- steelers

    Ravens

    Bengals

    Jets

    Broncos

    Alanta

    Eagles

    Patriots

    49ers

    @wrrebel said:

    Fav- browns

    I hate all other teams other than the browns. I don't understand having another fav team. During the play offs I will root for who I hate less.

    ^^^Agreed! Love the Browns, and hate 31 other teams.. some I just hate less than the other.. But top hated teams would be pitt, buff, and balt

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Purple Raiders (they are winning 24-7 right now and i'm bumming that i couldn't go)

    Most Despised:

    Steelers

    Yankees

    Red Sox

  • why does everyone hate the eagles???

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    why does everyone hate the eagles???

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

  • Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    The Soldier said:

    Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

  • favorites:

    BROWNS

    most despised:

    STEELERS

    too boring to give a damn:

    all others

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Eagles

    Buccaneers

    Falcons

    Hates:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Cowboys

    Broncos

    Patriots

  • @why-cant-we-win said:

    why does everyone hate the eagles???

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

    @bob806 said:

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

    Water under the bridge. For every team with a significant history we could tell a similar story. The Eagles let us have Heckert, they gave Vick an opportunity to turn his life around, and they make the Cowboys look pathetc. That's enough reason for me to like them.

  • The Soldier said:

    Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

    Please find one post where I insult a Browns fan or the history of the Browns.

    I don't insult anyone here. I get insulted, but I don't insult.

    Speaking the truth, SHOULD not make one a "troll".

  • Favorites:

    Browns-Obsessive Love 😍

    Patriots-Grew up in N.E. and rooted for them when they sucked so I am enjoying their winning streak

    Hates:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Jets

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Packers

    Bills

    Hated:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Cowboys

    Also, cant STAND boston fans. For the longest time all they did was whine about their bad luck. Yet they had a dynasty basketball team and multiple super bowls before the sox won.

  • May be an obvious topic, but it's a good one.

    It's far easier for me to come up with baseball teams I kinda-sorta like, but I'll give the football thing a go:

    Browns

    massive gap

    Bills

    Packers

    Saints

    Ownership issues are involved with the Bills and Packers and I just can't help but like the Saints and their fans.

    The hate list is pretty typical around these parts:

    Ravens

    Steelers

    hmm...

    I'd easily add the Skins to this list but that has everything to do with their owner and exactly nothing to do with their fans.

    The Eagles would make the list *because* of their fans. But so many wave that around as a badge of triumph that they don't understand that they're hated exactly for the fact they wear that badge. They're just not that intimidating or important yet they think they're both of those things.

    Beanpot

  • Favorites

    Browns

    Chargers

    Texans

    Hated

    Usually whom ever has the most annoying fans at the time.

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Packers

    Bills

    Hated:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Cowboys

    Also, cant STAND boston fans. For the longest time all they did was whine about their bad luck. Yet they had a dynasty basketball team and multiple super bowls before the sox won.

    @bodogjoe said:

    Also, cant STAND boston fans. For the longest time all they did was whine about their bad luck. Yet they had a dynasty basketball team and multiple super bowls before the sox won.

    Agreed, to a point. They were silly to break out the woe-is-me crap when it came to following sports. But when it comes to baseball, they had every reason to act like little bitches while expecting the worst. That shit, that pinch-me-I-must-be-dreaming stuff while the WS flag was raised - THAT was genuine.

    I'll put it this way - I'll love it when a Cleveland team finally wins a championship in my lifetime. Absolutely love it.

    But if that team isn't the Tribe?

    The whining is going to continue.

    Beanpot

  • I don't get having a couple fav teams.

    My standard for calling a team a fav, is they bring me join when they win and I cry when they lose.

    I bleed brown and orange nothing else. Nothing else gets my blood flowing, I can't sleep on sundays just waiting for kick off. I feel sick to my stomach when they lose.

    You can't be a diehard fan and have two fav teams, in my opionion.

    In jon we trust!

  • I don't get having a couple fav teams.

    My standard for calling a team a fav, is they bring me join when they win and I cry when they lose.

    I bleed brown and orange nothing else. Nothing else gets my blood flowing, I can't sleep on sundays just waiting for kick off. I feel sick to my stomach when they lose.

    You can't be a diehard fan and have two fav teams, in my opionion.

    In jon we trust!

    @wrrebel said:

    I don't get having a couple fav teams.

    My standard for calling a team a fav, is they bring me join when they win and I cry when they lose.

    I bleed brown and orange nothing else. Nothing else gets my blood flowing, I can't sleep on sundays just waiting for kick off. I feel sick to my stomach when they lose.

    You can't be a diehard fan and have two fav teams, in my opionion.

    In jon we trust!

    Sure, but the question was asked while using the plural. Of COURSE we know the *favorite* team of most posting here, but the poster asked, essentially, which other teams we hope do well.

    If answering that question causes you to break out the "die hard fan" crap, then you weren't the intended audience. Now go sit in a corner and lick off your froth.

    Beanpot

  • Beanpoop,

    Your gay! Now go bend over ur dog

  • Beanpoop,

    Your gay! Now go bend over ur dog

    @wrrebel said:

    Beanpoop,

    Your gay! Now go bend over ur dog

    Sweet! Haven't posted here in nearly a year and now I'm asked - no - told - to have sex with a canine.

    A gay one at that.

    Plus there's a "poop" reference!

    Couple all of that with a "your" and I'm so glad I'm back!

    Beanpot

  • @bodogjoe said:

    Also, cant STAND boston fans. For the longest time all they did was whine about their bad luck. Yet they had a dynasty basketball team and multiple super bowls before the sox won.

    Agreed, to a point. They were silly to break out the woe-is-me crap when it came to following sports. But when it comes to baseball, they had every reason to act like little bitches while expecting the worst. That shit, that pinch-me-I-must-be-dreaming stuff while the WS flag was raised - THAT was genuine.

    I'll put it this way - I'll love it when a Cleveland team finally wins a championship in my lifetime. Absolutely love it.

    But if that team isn't the Tribe?

    The whining is going to continue.

    Beanpot

    @beanpot said:

    Agreed, to a point. They were silly to break out the woe-is-me crap when it came to following sports. But when it comes to baseball, they had every reason to act like little bitches while expecting the worst. That shit, that pinch-me-I-must-be-dreaming stuff while the WS flag was raised - THAT was genuine.

    I'll put it this way - I'll love it when a Cleveland team finally wins a championship in my lifetime. Absolutely love it.

    But if that team isn't the Tribe?

    The whining is going to continue.

    Beanpot

    I guess being from Cleveland its kind of like being homeless and seeing someone with a huge house and complaining they dont like the color. I do agree Boston is a baseball town though, so had some painful times - But at least they had some other great sports moments, where Cleveland is nothing but tragic endings.And as far as Cleveland goes , we would rather see Browns win over any other Cleveland team. As we are a football town/state. I do love the Indians and Cavs. But nothing would make me as happy as a Browns super bowl win.

  • favorites

    browns

    packers

    dolphins (i loved marino)

    hated

    ravens

    patriots

    cowboys