Nasty broken leg in a game today
-
Wondering if anyone else saw this. It happened in the endzone. I can't remember the player or game for that matter and I am trying to find it so I can show my roommate. Any help is appreciated
Wondering if anyone else saw this. It happened in the endzone. I can't remember the player or game for that matter and I am trying to find it so I can show my roommate. Any help is appreciated
and after that throw on 'faces of death' or 'antichrist'. anyone else see this masterpiece? willem dafoe says ouch!!!
-
Wondering if anyone else saw this. It happened in the endzone. I can't remember the player or game for that matter and I am trying to find it so I can show my roommate. Any help is appreciated
and after that throw on 'faces of death' or 'antichrist'. anyone else see this masterpiece? willem dafoe says ouch!!!
-
49ers vs Seahawks Deon Butler...its really hard to tell what happened in this video until he slows it down in the last minute. Not something you want to see over and over.
-
-
Wondering if anyone else saw this. It happened in the endzone. I can't remember the player or game for that matter and I am trying to find it so I can show my roommate. Any help is appreciated
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login