Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. farve streak ends at 297 games,

farve streak ends at 297 games,

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 5 Posters 373 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WRREBEL WRREBELW
    • 2k Posts
    • 87 Reputation
    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Amazing streak for farve to start 297 games, while the browns are looking to start the same qb for an amzing 4th straight week.

    You play hurt right? I am going to question the team (mangini) to not be able to have his qb play thru injuries.

    I think mangini is so paranoid because of farve playing hurt, that he has pussified our qbs.

    Or he is setting up the injury defense, for why his record blows.

    You play with pain.

    " its a gruden thing"

    B S 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • WRREBELW WRREBEL

      Amazing streak for farve to start 297 games, while the browns are looking to start the same qb for an amzing 4th straight week.

      You play hurt right? I am going to question the team (mangini) to not be able to have his qb play thru injuries.

      I think mangini is so paranoid because of farve playing hurt, that he has pussified our qbs.

      Or he is setting up the injury defense, for why his record blows.

      You play with pain.

      " its a gruden thing"

      bringbackbrownie2 B
      • 1k Posts
      • 118 Reputation
      B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @wrrebel said:

      Amazing streak for farve to start 297 games, while the browns are looking to start the same qb for an amzing 4th straight week.

      You play hurt right? I am going to question the team (mangini) to not be able to have his qb play thru injuries.

      I think mangini is so paranoid because of farve playing hurt, that he has pussified our qbs.

      Or he is setting up the injury defense, for why his record blows.

      You play with pain.

      " its a gruden thing"

      I didn't think it was possible for a Browns fan to troll these boards. I stand corrected...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
        • 2k Posts
        • 87 Reputation
        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Its not a faiir question??

        I'm a frustratrated fan, and this time a hooker just won't do!

        LoyaltyL 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • WRREBELW WRREBEL

          Its not a faiir question??

          I'm a frustratrated fan, and this time a hooker just won't do!

          Loyalty LoyaltyL
          • 283 Posts
          • 10 Reputation
          LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @wrrebel said:

          Its not a faiir question??

          I'm a frustratrated fan, and this time a hooker just won't do!

          Well, next time kill yourself instead of the hooker:)

          j/k

          "A winner never whines." Paul Brown
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
            • 3k Posts
            • 241 Reputation
            Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Not even Favre played on a high ankle sprain.

            Ruining threads since 1897.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • WRREBEL WRREBELW
              • 2k Posts
              • 87 Reputation
              WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Ur right, farve played with two fractures in his ankle and a ankle sprain.

              But farve is much younger than our qbs so I'm sure he heals faster...

              "I'm dreaming of a jon gruden

              Just like the one from tampa bay"

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WRREBELW WRREBEL

                Amazing streak for farve to start 297 games, while the browns are looking to start the same qb for an amzing 4th straight week.

                You play hurt right? I am going to question the team (mangini) to not be able to have his qb play thru injuries.

                I think mangini is so paranoid because of farve playing hurt, that he has pussified our qbs.

                Or he is setting up the injury defense, for why his record blows.

                You play with pain.

                " its a gruden thing"

                Speedyd900rr S
                • 823 Posts
                • 10 Reputation
                S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @wrrebel said:

                " its a gruden thing"

                What's that? Having your record get worse and worse year after year? Now that sounds like a Gruden thing.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate