Skip to content

Colt makes the whole team better

The Browns Board
25 9 1.5k
  • Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    cddbrownsC cddbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Why do people still hold that against Mangini when he no longer has anything to do with the draft other than input? And honestly, Heckert wont listen to anything too crazy like Robo in the second I would think.....so he can now coach, which he can obviously do. How many guys on this team are playing above their supposed talent? Thats coaching man, and the FO is finally structured the way its supposed to be. I just cant understand why Browns fans continuously want to blow everything up.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Why do people still hold that against Mangini when he no longer has anything to do with the draft other than input? And honestly, Heckert wont listen to anything too crazy like Robo in the second I would think.....so he can now coach, which he can obviously do. How many guys on this team are playing above their supposed talent? Thats coaching man, and the FO is finally structured the way its supposed to be. I just cant understand why Browns fans continuously want to blow everything up.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @cddbrowns said:

    Why do people still hold that against Mangini when he no longer has anything to do with the draft other than input? And honestly, Heckert wont listen to anything too crazy like Robo in the second I would think.....so he can now coach, which he can obviously do. How many guys on this team are playing above their supposed talent? Thats coaching man, and the FO is finally structured the way its supposed to be. I just cant understand why Browns fans continuously want to blow everything up.

    exactly. what happened to super bowl faves MINN or DALLAS with all of their talent? bad coaching with tons of talent. even WASH with the addition of mcnabb was supposed to be better. what happened to qb guru shanahan (ala gruden)? we see how good that turned out and wasn't he another 'proven big name coach'? let mangini have one more year and barring catastrophic injuries, if we don't sniff the playoffs next year i'll jump on the 'get the bum out of town' bandwagon along with the rest or you impatient fxxks.

  • Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    S steel88 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...s_mike_hol.html

    "It's part of the three-year plan," said Holmgren. "If we can answer the quarterback question -- and I haven't said we answered it -- that's a huge deal. The other guys aren't as difficult." It's most logical to construe that all "[t]he other guys" are players, not coaches because of expressio unius est exclusio alterius. That is, express mention by Holmgren of a "three year plan" logically includes the Penguin and his huddle at least through the 2011-12 season.

    What you guys are suggesting is that whenever Holmgren mentions the name of another NFL coach he means to bring him in to replace Mangini. Seems to be a pretty misguided assumption, at least, for two reasons. The first is that the rules of sensible application of another's statements don't account for it; the second considers the combined weight of the following factors. That is that despite Holmgren's stated intent to sit McCoy for an entire year; his actions to bring in starting QB and back-up QB mentors to buffer McCoy from the field it was Mangini's & Smith's "never say never" approach to preparing McCoy for this season which contributed directly to McCoy's success under fire in Pittsburgh.

    Maybe Holmgren will consult Gruden again next year as to whether or not the Browns should pick the NCAA's next most accurate or winningest QB in the 2011 draft, but asking a friend to validate what you already think is the best potential player doesn't make the friend the best person available to develop the player to play, especially when you prefer to have the same player sit and watch. Hope you can follow that; like chess, it's a level or two above checkers, or even Madden '11, I suspect.

  • Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #7

    @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Well no shit Sherlock. Like they didn't coach together in Green Bay. FYI, Holmgren's running the show in Cleveland not Gruden's kiddie. And Bless his heart, the kiddie has got to be a big Browns fan, just like Grandpa Gruden. I bet Gruden Jr. is almost creaming his pants at the mere thought of daddy actually coaching the Browns.

    Ya know, can the GAY BS already. I have a pretty good contact with a guy who happens to live next door to Bill Belichick & has him over for dinner, but I don't go spouting off about my "Inside dope".

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Well no shit Sherlock. Like they didn't coach together in Green Bay. FYI, Holmgren's running the show in Cleveland not Gruden's kiddie. And Bless his heart, the kiddie has got to be a big Browns fan, just like Grandpa Gruden. I bet Gruden Jr. is almost creaming his pants at the mere thought of daddy actually coaching the Browns.

    Ya know, can the GAY BS already. I have a pretty good contact with a guy who happens to live next door to Bill Belichick & has him over for dinner, but I don't go spouting off about my "Inside dope".

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Well no shit Sherlock. Like they didn't coach together in Green Bay. FYI, Holmgren's running the show in Cleveland not Gruden's kiddie. And Bless his heart, the kiddie has got to be a big Browns fan, just like Grandpa Gruden. I bet Gruden Jr. is almost creaming his pants at the mere thought of daddy actually coaching the Browns.

    Ya know, can the GAY BS already. I have a pretty good contact with a guy who happens to live next door to Bill Belichick & has him over for dinner, but I don't go spouting off about my "Inside dope".

    My neighbor has 3 rabbits.

    Next time ur friend has belickick over You should hide in your friends closet and secretly video tape there dinner..

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Your a douche, you know that right?

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Your a douche, you know that right?

    Well my friend we will find out soon enough. 🙂

  • @hoorta said:

    Well no shit Sherlock. Like they didn't coach together in Green Bay. FYI, Holmgren's running the show in Cleveland not Gruden's kiddie. And Bless his heart, the kiddie has got to be a big Browns fan, just like Grandpa Gruden. I bet Gruden Jr. is almost creaming his pants at the mere thought of daddy actually coaching the Browns.

    Ya know, can the GAY BS already. I have a pretty good contact with a guy who happens to live next door to Bill Belichick & has him over for dinner, but I don't go spouting off about my "Inside dope".

    My neighbor has 3 rabbits.

    Next time ur friend has belickick over You should hide in your friends closet and secretly video tape there dinner..

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @wrrebel said:

    My neighbor has 3 rabbits.

    Next time ur friend has belickick over You should hide in your friends closet and secretly video tape there dinner..

    Sorry about your luck with the rabbits.

    And there's things you get on a personal level if you're cool about things you NEVER post on a message board.

    Go look at my sig- and since you're all over Gruden's (well, you know) you ought to know he's a UD grad just like me. So where was that MNF football game a few weeks back played? Cincy right? Well I bet you didn't know Jon & the whole crew were up here in a Dayton restaurant nigh onto UD I frequent on a regular basis Saturday before the game. (go text his kid for verification) I'm all pally with the waitress that served 'em. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH ain't telling you squat (or anyone else) what I heard.

  • @wrrebel said:

    My neighbor has 3 rabbits.

    Next time ur friend has belickick over You should hide in your friends closet and secretly video tape there dinner..

    Sorry about your luck with the rabbits.

    And there's things you get on a personal level if you're cool about things you NEVER post on a message board.

    Go look at my sig- and since you're all over Gruden's (well, you know) you ought to know he's a UD grad just like me. So where was that MNF football game a few weeks back played? Cincy right? Well I bet you didn't know Jon & the whole crew were up here in a Dayton restaurant nigh onto UD I frequent on a regular basis Saturday before the game. (go text his kid for verification) I'm all pally with the waitress that served 'em. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH ain't telling you squat (or anyone else) what I heard.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry about your luck with the rabbits.

    And there's things you get on a personal level if you're cool about things you NEVER post on a message board.

    Go look at my sig- and since you're all over Gruden's (well, you know) you ought to know he's a UD grad just like me. So where was that MNF football game a few weeks back played? Cincy right? Well I bet you didn't know Jon & the whole crew were up here in a Dayton restaurant nigh onto UD I frequent on a regular basis Saturday before the game. (go text his kid for verification) I'm all pally with the waitress that served 'em. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH ain't telling you squat (or anyone else) what I heard.

    Wait ur kidding right? Saturday night before the game? He told me he wasn't going out, that two timing bastard!

    Btw, if ur friend did hear anything I'm sure it was jon being jon, he loves to mess with people

  • @wrrebel said:

    My neighbor has 3 rabbits.

    Next time ur friend has belickick over You should hide in your friends closet and secretly video tape there dinner..

    Sorry about your luck with the rabbits.

    And there's things you get on a personal level if you're cool about things you NEVER post on a message board.

    Go look at my sig- and since you're all over Gruden's (well, you know) you ought to know he's a UD grad just like me. So where was that MNF football game a few weeks back played? Cincy right? Well I bet you didn't know Jon & the whole crew were up here in a Dayton restaurant nigh onto UD I frequent on a regular basis Saturday before the game. (go text his kid for verification) I'm all pally with the waitress that served 'em. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH ain't telling you squat (or anyone else) what I heard.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry about your luck with the rabbits.

    And there's things you get on a personal level if you're cool about things you NEVER post on a message board.

    Go look at my sig- and since you're all over Gruden's (well, you know) you ought to know he's a UD grad just like me. So where was that MNF football game a few weeks back played? Cincy right? Well I bet you didn't know Jon & the whole crew were up here in a Dayton restaurant nigh onto UD I frequent on a regular basis Saturday before the game. (go text his kid for verification) I'm all pally with the waitress that served 'em. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH ain't telling you squat (or anyone else) what I heard.

    Really good reliable sources generally stop being sources at all if their pals start blabbing.

  • Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    cddbrownsC cddbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    Actually, Koko was the so called "GM" but I think its assumed that Mangini was in charge. Either way, that was 09, this is 10 and his HC abilities are what should be judged now that the Browns FINALLY have a proper structure put in place with proven guys from the league.

  • cddbrownsC cddbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #15

    King,

    Yes, I do think that the winning attitude that Colt brings to the team rubs off as well. But Quinn had that "leader" mentality too from what was written about him, but lacked the skill to do anything with it. It takes both. And Im 36 so I guess Im one year out of your cut off. LOL!

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    Actually, Koko was the so called "GM" but I think its assumed that Mangini was in charge. Either way, that was 09, this is 10 and his HC abilities are what should be judged now that the Browns FINALLY have a proper structure put in place with proven guys from the league.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @cddbrowns said:

    Actually, Koko was the so called "GM" but I think its assumed that Mangini was in charge. Either way, that was 09, this is 10 and his HC abilities are what should be judged now that the Browns FINALLY have a proper structure put in place with proven guys from the league.

    I know he wasn't actually the GM but because what's his name who was actually GM didn't do his job and got fired half way through the season because of it.

  • @cddbrowns said:

    Actually, Koko was the so called "GM" but I think its assumed that Mangini was in charge. Either way, that was 09, this is 10 and his HC abilities are what should be judged now that the Browns FINALLY have a proper structure put in place with proven guys from the league.

    I know he wasn't actually the GM but because what's his name who was actually GM didn't do his job and got fired half way through the season because of it.

    cddbrownsC cddbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I know he wasn't actually the GM but because what's his name who was actually GM didn't do his job and got fired half way through the season because of it.

    Agreed

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    I can't believe you went so public with out break up!

    Seriously, I'm going to tone down the gruden talk,. Funny thing is I was attacked for just stating how I felt. I was called dumb, moron and Retarded. I assumed people would see through the sarcasm and kidding.

    Just to make it clear. No I don't tweet with jon gruden or his son. Thought that was obvious!

    Second I can't tell by grudens voice or the look in his eyes if he is coming to cleveland.

    Third, I don't play checkers or madded on coaching mode...

    Fourth michael jackson never really stopped to use my bathroom, but his sister did.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon gruden jr (duece) texted me tonight and said his dad would have no problem working with holmgren again..

    Yes, mangini did like what he saw out of hillis and may have played a role in getting him. That said, last years drat was bad minus alex mack who is sexy like a chocalate strawberry.

    Your a douche, you know that right?

    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Your a douche, you know that right?

    Dude, seriously. He's just funnin'. Do the same.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    You have seriously turned from someone who could give a decent opinion that made sense, to an asshole who is actually turning out to be worse that some of the Steeler trolls on this forum. I have NEVER blocked anyone but a Steeler troll on this forum, but you should be honored to know that you will be my first Browns fan that I block.

    Yes, Mangini can be credited with getting Hillis here, but he should not be judged for anything other than his coaching. I am sick and xxxxing tired of how everyone brings his draft into consideration for why he should be fired. Guess what you xxxx tard, he was already fired from his GM responsibilities! If you made one xxxxing bit of sense maybe some people would start listening to you again you dumb piece of shit!

    I can't believe you went so public with out break up!

    Seriously, I'm going to tone down the gruden talk,. Funny thing is I was attacked for just stating how I felt. I was called dumb, moron and Retarded. I assumed people would see through the sarcasm and kidding.

    Just to make it clear. No I don't tweet with jon gruden or his son. Thought that was obvious!

    Second I can't tell by grudens voice or the look in his eyes if he is coming to cleveland.

    Third, I don't play checkers or madded on coaching mode...

    Fourth michael jackson never really stopped to use my bathroom, but his sister did.

    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wrrebel said:

    I can't believe you went so public with out break up!

    Seriously, I'm going to tone down the gruden talk,. Funny thing is I was attacked for just stating how I felt. I was called dumb, moron and Retarded. I assumed people would see through the sarcasm and kidding.

    Just to make it clear. No I don't tweet with jon gruden or his son. Thought that was obvious!

    Second I can't tell by grudens voice or the look in his eyes if he is coming to cleveland.

    Third, I don't play checkers or madded on coaching mode...

    Fourth michael jackson never really stopped to use my bathroom, but his sister did.

    It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.

    He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I can't believe you went so public with out break up!

    Seriously, I'm going to tone down the gruden talk,. Funny thing is I was attacked for just stating how I felt. I was called dumb, moron and Retarded. I assumed people would see through the sarcasm and kidding.

    Just to make it clear. No I don't tweet with jon gruden or his son. Thought that was obvious!

    Second I can't tell by grudens voice or the look in his eyes if he is coming to cleveland.

    Third, I don't play checkers or madded on coaching mode...

    Fourth michael jackson never really stopped to use my bathroom, but his sister did.

    It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.

    He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @shepwrite said:

    It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.

    He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.

    His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.

  • @shepwrite said:

    It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.

    He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.

    His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.

    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.

    Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.

    I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.

    Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.

    I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @shepwrite said:

    Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.

    I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.

    Well we don't have to worry about it anymore because he is blocked from my eyes.