Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Akeem Ayers, Pick #40

Akeem Ayers, Pick #40

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 706 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shepwrite S
    • 814 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    He may not last that long, but I can dream. He's an amazing playmaker for UCLA... and though he has 3-4 OLB size, he already actually PLAYS linebacker, not DE. He's a lot faster than Roth and would look really nice bookended with Benard.

    My fear: He seems like a guy the Steelers might grab late in round 1.

    Julio Jones, Akeem Ayers... and then a 3-4 DE?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ClevelandBigDawg C
      • 571 Posts
      • 8 Reputation
      C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I would love that, but I think Ayers will go mid-late round 1. Also, I am guessing your assuming AJ Green is gone?

      I also wouldn't mind Greg Jones, OLB of MSU or Jared Crick, DE/DT of Nebraska.

      cribbs is the manC 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C ClevelandBigDawg

        I would love that, but I think Ayers will go mid-late round 1. Also, I am guessing your assuming AJ Green is gone?

        I also wouldn't mind Greg Jones, OLB of MSU or Jared Crick, DE/DT of Nebraska.

        cribbs is the man cribbs is the manC
        • 272 Posts
        • 14 Reputation
        cribbs is the manC cribbs is the man wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @clevelandbigdawg said:

        I would love that, but I think Ayers will go mid-late round 1. Also, I am guessing your assuming AJ Green is gone?

        I also wouldn't mind Greg Jones, OLB of MSU or Jared Crick, DE/DT of Nebraska.

        There is very very little chance he will get out of the top 20.. most mocks have him going pretty high

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • cribbs is the manC cribbs is the man

          @clevelandbigdawg said:

          I would love that, but I think Ayers will go mid-late round 1. Also, I am guessing your assuming AJ Green is gone?

          I also wouldn't mind Greg Jones, OLB of MSU or Jared Crick, DE/DT of Nebraska.

          There is very very little chance he will get out of the top 20.. most mocks have him going pretty high

          ClevelandBigDawg C
          • 571 Posts
          • 8 Reputation
          C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @cribbs-is-the-man said:

          There is very very little chance he will get out of the top 20.. most mocks have him going pretty high

          Who are you talking about there. There are 3 players listed, and I clearly said Akeem Ayers is a mid-late 1st round player which falls anywhere from pick 13-32.

          Unless your talking about Crick or Greg Jones, in either case I haven't seen either listed any higher than a real late first round pick.

          If your talking about AJ Green, then no shit he is going top 20.

          Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • samoth S
            • 592 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S samoth wrote on last edited by
            #5

            He's a 1st rounder and he may even be gone before we pick in the 10-16 range.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Alo A
              • 497 Posts
              • 6 Reputation
              A Alo wrote on last edited by Alo
              #6

              Ayers should be a 1st rd guy if he declares, especially now that the other super-athletic LB prospect, North Carolina's Bruce Carter, is recovering from an ACL injury.

              The UCLA 'backer is a very impressive athlete with great upside. Only average instincts, but there's a lot to like about his game.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C ClevelandBigDawg

                @cribbs-is-the-man said:

                There is very very little chance he will get out of the top 20.. most mocks have him going pretty high

                Who are you talking about there. There are 3 players listed, and I clearly said Akeem Ayers is a mid-late 1st round player which falls anywhere from pick 13-32.

                Unless your talking about Crick or Greg Jones, in either case I haven't seen either listed any higher than a real late first round pick.

                If your talking about AJ Green, then no shit he is going top 20.

                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @clevelandbigdawg said:

                Who are you talking about there. There are 3 players listed, and I clearly said Akeem Ayers is a mid-late 1st round player which falls anywhere from pick 13-32.

                Unless your talking about Crick or Greg Jones, in either case I haven't seen either listed any higher than a real late first round pick.

                If your talking about AJ Green, then no shit he is going top 20.

                Who cares what you said.

                Just kidding.

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate