Skip to content

Thank God, Looks Like Colt Will Start!

The Browns Board
35 20 2.0k
  • Who changed my thread title and how??

  • Who changed my thread title and how??

    @shepwrite said:

    Who changed my thread title and how??

    Blame it on the Christmas Elfs. They are notorious for creating pranks at this time of the year. They are over worked and underpayed and seem to cause grief with some of the messes that they make.

  • Good maybe the browns will be bearable to watch again...

    He seems to be the only QB we have that can somehow execute a daboll gameplan, cant wait to see what he can do with a real OC in place!

  • Who changed my thread title and how??

    @shepwrite said:

    Who changed my thread title and how??

    someone had started a similar thread and i think the mods incorporated the two.....just prob kept his thread title because of the delhomo reference. 🙄

  • @shepwrite said:

    Who changed my thread title and how??

    someone had started a similar thread and i think the mods incorporated the two.....just prob kept his thread title because of the delhomo reference. 🙄

    @miktoxic said:

    someone had started a similar thread and i think the mods incorporated the two.....just prob kept his thread title because of the delhomo reference. 🙄

    Thanks.

    Multiple threads on the same topic sucks and makes a site unreadable.

  • Who changed my thread title and how??

    @shepwrite said:

    Who changed my thread title and how??

    do not get upset this thread is now nearly 9 months old...................Go Colt utherwise the whole discussion is irrevelant and we need to get a real QB

  • @shepwrite said:

    Who changed my thread title and how??

    someone had started a similar thread and i think the mods incorporated the two.....just prob kept his thread title because of the delhomo reference. 🙄

    @miktoxic said:

    someone had started a similar thread and i think the mods incorporated the two.....just prob kept his thread title because of the delhomo reference. 🙄

    Ah. Thanks.

  • A little more on this: Wallace will probably be the #2 so he can run WildDawg packages. The #3 "emergency quarterback" obviously can't do that unless the other two are injured.

  • Zombo said:

    Thrilled to hear the Colt is back in the saddle.

    Still have no idea why Wallace is third string. None.

    Coaches always say the "best players will play" ... not one person in 100 would say that Jake Delhomme is a better QB than Seneca right now, or better for our team. Even if Seneca sucked as much as Jake (he clearly doesn't), at least he'd be mobile!

    Zombo

    I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

    He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

    I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

    I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

    I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

    He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

    I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

    I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

    I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

    Peen, i'm glad that someone else has brought this up. i've been saying (privateletly) that Wallace has appeared to be in the doghouse for several weeks. His lockerroom interviews are short, direct, and not at all pleasant for the interviewer. It seems like a replay of the tension provided by Braylon and a couple of others before they left. See if you can dig up some channel 3 clips after colt got injured and you'll see what i mean. Wallace is very businesslike and un-engaging. He eacted as if he resented being the forgotten man. No team- type remarks. Something seems to be going on there.

  • For what it's worth... who wouldn't resent being screwed over? He only has so many years and he was really playing well when he got hurt.

  • For what it's worth... who wouldn't resent being screwed over? He only has so many years and he was really playing well when he got hurt.

    @shepwrite said:

    For what it's worth... who wouldn't resent being screwed over? He only has so many years and he was really playing well when he got hurt.

    Nobody would resent it.

    i suggest that we don't know if his attitude and perhaps other things lead to the situation that he is in.

  • Zombo said:

    Thrilled to hear the Colt is back in the saddle.

    Still have no idea why Wallace is third string. None.

    Coaches always say the "best players will play" ... not one person in 100 would say that Jake Delhomme is a better QB than Seneca right now, or better for our team. Even if Seneca sucked as much as Jake (he clearly doesn't), at least he'd be mobile!

    Zombo

    I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

    He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

    I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

    I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

    I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

    He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

    I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

    I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

    I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

    Coach M don't like cry babies

  • @shepwrite said:

    Well, finally some good news...

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...erback_c_9.html

    Great to hear McCoy to get the keys to the car again. It's a whole different team when he's in there. The Bills game certainly would have been a chance for him to even his record. Here's to sending the Who-whats to their team record of straight losses. Colt you Rock!