Mock Drafts, 2011
-
I like the summaries on this one. Guy seems to know his crap. Let's drop mocks in this bin, huh?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/544852-...pproach/page/14
-
Walter updated today. He says Jones while the one above says Blackmon... and I do think that'll be the debate. I can't see the Browns going DB in round 2... especially if Bruce Carter really is on the board.
-
The only thing I dont love about Blackmon is his size compared to Jones or Green. 6-1 isnt bad, but I want a big and physical receiver.
-
Blackmon still looks good though. 150 yard receiving average on the year gives me a football hard on.
EDIT: Also I like how WalterFootball's mock pans out. I would look at taking a DE or RT at the second round but I like this Jimmy Smith guy at CB. Sheldon Brown is hurt alot of the time and Wright can't cover a pile of immobile shit. I also like where we are at to pick a line backer in the 3rd round. Chris Marve is good and would be going higher if he didn't have a knee injury this year that limited his playing time and ten picks after ours they have the Ravens taking Cassy Mathews who I can see actually being picked by us instead of us taking Marve.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login