Skip to content

Browns Defensive Stats

The Browns Board
8 6 880
  • The Browns are the league's 11th best scoring defense.

    They're 13th in QBR against, a very important stat in this league. Only two teams have intercepted more passes.

    They're 14th in YPC rushing, more important than total yards. In Cleveland, this is akin to finding out Santa Claus is real.

    We're a team giving up only 19.4 points a game... but scoring only 18 something.

    Yeah, we're gonna draft for offense.

  • yeah I agree we need to darft offense. Wouldnt mind a 2nd or 3rd rd lb.. maybe casey matthews!

    Hopefully I wont get ripped for this post.. 🙂

  • yeah I agree we need to darft offense. Wouldnt mind a 2nd or 3rd rd lb.. maybe casey matthews!

    Hopefully I wont get ripped for this post.. 🙂

    @wrrebel said:

    yeah I agree we need to darft offense. Wouldnt mind a 2nd or 3rd rd lb.. maybe casey matthews!

    Hopefully I wont get ripped for this post.. 🙂

    I actually agree with you on Casey Mathews.

  • I wouldn't mind it at all if we drafted for defense, especially if it's a speedy LB or stud D lineman.

    There's no doubt we need WR help, but if the other team can't move the football on our D, we're going to win.

  • @wrrebel said:

    yeah I agree we need to darft offense. Wouldnt mind a 2nd or 3rd rd lb.. maybe casey matthews!

    Hopefully I wont get ripped for this post.. 🙂

    I actually agree with you on Casey Mathews.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I actually agree with you on Casey Mathews.

    Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

    We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I actually agree with you on Casey Mathews.

    Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

    We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

    @wrrebel said:

    Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

    We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

    Ya I would not be upset if we picked a good pass rusher early on in the draft. Just think how many more turnovers we could create if we could actually get to the QB more often! WR is still a must but it doesn't mean we should ignore all defensive needs...

  • we need the best available player that isn't a QB in the first round. i feel like we need a LB.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I actually agree with you on Casey Mathews.

    Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

    We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

    @wrrebel said:

    Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

    We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

    I like him because I can see how much better he can get than he is right now. He might never be as good as his older brother, but he is still going to be a very solid linebackeer in thee nfl, either as a mlb or an olb.