Skip to content

Colt-Breath of Fresh Air

The Browns Board
13 10 1.6k
  • What a freaking catch! McCoy had some tight passes that drive. Anyone else not miss Delhome?

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    What a freaking catch! McCoy had some tight passes that drive. Anyone else not miss Delhome?

    Do I miss Delhome..nope

    I would say Colt got VERY VERY lucky on that first drive.....3 Very questionable desicion luck for Colt Royal caught a pass.

  • Josh86mJ Josh86m wrote on last edited by
    #4

    thank god colt is in today!

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by Soju
    #5

    guess I spoke too soon. It doesn't help though that our D-line is weaker than a wet paper towel. What is up with them CONTENTLY giving up 5-6 yards?

  • Starting very well! Nice TD pass

    D dawg08 wrote on last edited by dawg08
    #6

    @soju said:

    Starting very well! Nice TD pass

    Well until we get an Offensive Co., the QB position doesn't mean a whole lot!

  • Starting very well! Nice TD pass

    D dawg08 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @soju said:

    Starting very well! Nice TD pass

    Well until we get an Offensive Co., the QB position does mean a whole lot!

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I like how every pass he makes one of the announcers says that it should have been intercepted. Maybe Colt just knows how close the defender is and he is just able to thread that needle.

  • 36Bones3 36Bones wrote on last edited by
    #9

    What Hillis said.

  • I like how every pass he makes one of the announcers says that it should have been intercepted. Maybe Colt just knows how close the defender is and he is just able to thread that needle.

    next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I like how every pass he makes one of the announcers says that it should have been intercepted. Maybe Colt just knows how close the defender is and he is just able to thread that needle.

    The one announcer was Steve Beuerlein, I don't think he'd know a good pass from a bad pass.

  • I like how every pass he makes one of the announcers says that it should have been intercepted. Maybe Colt just knows how close the defender is and he is just able to thread that needle.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I like how every pass he makes one of the announcers says that it should have been intercepted. Maybe Colt just knows how close the defender is and he is just able to thread that needle.

    I thought they were really fair with Colt. I Guess you fail to recall how they were saying how accurate he was or how tough it is to throw those passes to Watson down the middle.

  • B bygmyke wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Yeah definitely looks 10 times better then delhomme, the offense looks a lot more positive and confident with him in.

  • M_PaigeM M_Paige wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I just feel bad for the young kid. They're not losing games because of him. He's playing his game. Where's the other 21 starters that can take care of the football or stop it from being run all over us or thrown over our head?