Bye Bye Mangini
-
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
-
And if he doesn't get fired you can't post for a year on the "Browns Board"..Make the bet? from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011
I'll take the other side and ban myself from posting for a year..All in..lets do it
LMAO!!! OK, it is a deal Peterbell! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
The way I arrived at Dec 2010 is guessing that 1) He has a three year contract, 2) He will not have been able to turn the corner by the end of the second year, 3) Teams seem to be willing to eat one year but not more of a coach's contract, and 4) If they wait longer than December the best candidates will get jobs elsewhere. All speculation but maybe I am right. Anyway you got a deal!
LMAO!!! OK, it is a deal Peterbell! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
The way I arrived at Dec 2010 is guessing that 1) He has a three year contract, 2) He will not have been able to turn the corner by the end of the second year, 3) Teams seem to be willing to eat one year but not more of a coach's contract, and 4) If they wait longer than December the best candidates will get jobs elsewhere. All speculation but maybe I am right. Anyway you got a deal!
Interesting predicament here.
-
I say 2:14 pm Monday January 3rd
-
Does everyone mean December 2011 and not December 2010? That would mean Mangini will get fired tonight within the next few hours 2 days before the last game of the season. You took a bad bet Buck. Happy New Year Browns Fans!
-
Does everyone mean December 2011 and not December 2010? That would mean Mangini will get fired tonight within the next few hours 2 days before the last game of the season. You took a bad bet Buck. Happy New Year Browns Fans!
-
And if he doesn't get fired you can't post for a year on the "Browns Board"..Make the bet? from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011
I'll take the other side and ban myself from posting for a year..All in..lets do it
LMAO!!! OK, it is a deal Peterbell! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
The way I arrived at Dec 2010 is guessing that 1) He has a three year contract, 2) He will not have been able to turn the corner by the end of the second year, 3) Teams seem to be willing to eat one year but not more of a coach's contract, and 4) If they wait longer than December the best candidates will get jobs elsewhere. All speculation but maybe I am right. Anyway you got a deal!
LMAO!!! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
You do realize that today is December 31, 2010, right? You prediction means he has to get fired in the next 3 hours and 13 minutes. Highly unlikely.
-
MH gave him a year to improve. We do not have a worse record then last year and we have been in every game with not much of an overly talented team. We made the Pats and Saints look mediocre. Give him 1 more year and some more weapons on offense and I think we will be pretty good.
-
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
Yeah well Gruden can coach much better than this guy!

-
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
-
Mangini will hopefully be fired Jan 2 at half time..
Why should the Browns give Mangini another year, to prove that he sucks.
Unlike some of you I don't need another year for him to prove it to me!
Mangini will hopefully be fired Jan 2 at half time..
Why should the Browns give Mangini another year, to prove that he sucks.
Unlike some of you I don't need another year for him to prove it to me!
You've made that declaration 4,000,000,000 times which is roughly the same amount of times you've declared you're man love, man crush for Chucky..We get it already..seriously
-
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
-
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
Yeah well Gruden can coach much better than this guy!

-
LMAO!!! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
You do realize that today is December 31, 2010, right? You prediction means he has to get fired in the next 3 hours and 13 minutes. Highly unlikely.
You do realize that today is December 31, 2010, right? You prediction means he has to get fired in the next 3 hours and 13 minutes. Highly unlikely.
Dude, look at the time stamp of when he originally posted...
waiting...
DOH!
Yup, it was November 2009
-
Heckert's the GM. I think if Holmgren coaches (and I think he will) it's going to be a planned bridge to another coach running his systems in 2012 or 2013... like Gruden.
Honestly, I think it's gotta be a WCO guy so it's Holmgren, Gruden, or Harbaugh. I think Harbaugh goes to either SF or Carolina (with Luck), so that leaves Holmgren or Gruden. It might kind of be both, as in Holmgren now then Gruden in 2012. Maybe Gruden's son got it right.
Heckert's the GM. I think if Holmgren coaches (and I think he will) it's going to be a planned bridge to another coach running his systems in 2012 or 2013... like Gruden.
Honestly, I think it's gotta be a WCO guy so it's Holmgren, Gruden, or Harbaugh. I think Harbaugh goes to either SF or Carolina (with Luck), so that leaves Holmgren or Gruden. It might kind of be both, as in Holmgren now then Gruden in 2012. Maybe Gruden's son got it right.
Many are overlooking Mornhinweg.
He has a history with Heckert.
I think we are more likely to get a guy like him over gruden who is going to want to have more control than will be offered in Cleveland.
-
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
HAHA the funny part is that he could be fired in 2-3 days yet you still won

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login