Bye Bye Mangini
-
MH gave him a year to improve. We do not have a worse record then last year and we have been in every game with not much of an overly talented team. We made the Pats and Saints look mediocre. Give him 1 more year and some more weapons on offense and I think we will be pretty good.
-
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
Yeah well Gruden can coach much better than this guy!

-
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
-
Mangini will hopefully be fired Jan 2 at half time..
Why should the Browns give Mangini another year, to prove that he sucks.
Unlike some of you I don't need another year for him to prove it to me!
Mangini will hopefully be fired Jan 2 at half time..
Why should the Browns give Mangini another year, to prove that he sucks.
Unlike some of you I don't need another year for him to prove it to me!
You've made that declaration 4,000,000,000 times which is roughly the same amount of times you've declared you're man love, man crush for Chucky..We get it already..seriously
-
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
-
This thread is now getting absurd............Lovie and Gruden have both proved they are the victim or beneficiary of their players...........NEITHER IS WORTH A CRAP
A real coach raises the level of play neither of these buffoons raises anything
and yep Mangini is gone...................Holmgren will get offense minded ................so lovie has zero chance............and Gruden is will what he is an overhyped Chuckie.............and I believe Holmgren gets it...........and will go somewhere else
Yeah well Gruden can coach much better than this guy!

-
LMAO!!! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!
You do realize that today is December 31, 2010, right? You prediction means he has to get fired in the next 3 hours and 13 minutes. Highly unlikely.
You do realize that today is December 31, 2010, right? You prediction means he has to get fired in the next 3 hours and 13 minutes. Highly unlikely.
Dude, look at the time stamp of when he originally posted...
waiting...
DOH!
Yup, it was November 2009
-
Heckert's the GM. I think if Holmgren coaches (and I think he will) it's going to be a planned bridge to another coach running his systems in 2012 or 2013... like Gruden.
Honestly, I think it's gotta be a WCO guy so it's Holmgren, Gruden, or Harbaugh. I think Harbaugh goes to either SF or Carolina (with Luck), so that leaves Holmgren or Gruden. It might kind of be both, as in Holmgren now then Gruden in 2012. Maybe Gruden's son got it right.
Heckert's the GM. I think if Holmgren coaches (and I think he will) it's going to be a planned bridge to another coach running his systems in 2012 or 2013... like Gruden.
Honestly, I think it's gotta be a WCO guy so it's Holmgren, Gruden, or Harbaugh. I think Harbaugh goes to either SF or Carolina (with Luck), so that leaves Holmgren or Gruden. It might kind of be both, as in Holmgren now then Gruden in 2012. Maybe Gruden's son got it right.
Many are overlooking Mornhinweg.
He has a history with Heckert.
I think we are more likely to get a guy like him over gruden who is going to want to have more control than will be offered in Cleveland.
-
Are we ready to do this yet? I bet it will be December 2010.
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
Oh by the way its Jan 1st..you lose..bye bye
HAHA the funny part is that he could be fired in 2-3 days yet you still won

-
"Missed it by -that- much."
Yep, forgot about this but a deal is a deal and I am a man of my word, no more posts. I do wish well to all of you on this board and to your families in the new year, and still predict that if intelligent personnel decisions continue to be made the Browns could have a wild card playoff spot in as little as two years. And imho the first intelligent personnel decision would be to allow Mangini to finish what he has begun, rather than continue with the revolving door of coaches.
Once again, good luck and farewell.
Buck
-
"Missed it by -that- much."
Yep, forgot about this but a deal is a deal and I am a man of my word, no more posts. I do wish well to all of you on this board and to your families in the new year, and still predict that if intelligent personnel decisions continue to be made the Browns could have a wild card playoff spot in as little as two years. And imho the first intelligent personnel decision would be to allow Mangini to finish what he has begun, rather than continue with the revolving door of coaches.
Once again, good luck and farewell.
Buck
Yep, forgot about this but a deal is a deal and I am a man of my word, no more posts. I do wish well to all of you on this board and to your families in the new year, and still predict that if intelligent personnel decisions continue to be made the Browns could have a wild card playoff spot in as little as two years. And imho the first intelligent personnel decision would be to allow Mangini to finish what he has begun, rather than continue with the revolving door of coaches.
Once again, good luck and farewell.
Buck
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
-
I'm not a fan of Rivera. Living in San Diego and watching a lot of Chargers games (when they're not blacked out) the defense wasn't as good as the stats would indicate this year.
I still hope that Mangini gets another season to continue the progress that we're making.
-
Yep, forgot about this but a deal is a deal and I am a man of my word, no more posts. I do wish well to all of you on this board and to your families in the new year, and still predict that if intelligent personnel decisions continue to be made the Browns could have a wild card playoff spot in as little as two years. And imho the first intelligent personnel decision would be to allow Mangini to finish what he has begun, rather than continue with the revolving door of coaches.
Once again, good luck and farewell.
Buck
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Im sure he will make a new name and come back trolling harder then ever in a few days, espically if we beat them tomorrow.
-
All i have to say is that was one helluva good read!
I stand with the illiterate/silent majority of fans that would like to see mangini removed from the browns equation so we can begin heading in the right direction we have the base and the FO now we need a good coach that knows how to take the next step..
However if holmgren thinks mangini is the guy im not going to go ballistic about it until/unless he fails next year on a weak schedule then all hell is going to break loose...
Thusfar holmgren has done nothing that points out that he doesnt know what he is doing and as fans we have no choice but to roll with whatever punches lerner and his minions throw at us and hope for the best..
-
All i have to say is that was one helluva good read!
I stand with the illiterate/silent majority of fans that would like to see mangini removed from the browns equation so we can begin heading in the right direction we have the base and the FO now we need a good coach that knows how to take the next step..
However if holmgren thinks mangini is the guy im not going to go ballistic about it until/unless he fails next year on a weak schedule then all hell is going to break loose...
Thusfar holmgren has done nothing that points out that he doesnt know what he is doing and as fans we have no choice but to roll with whatever punches lerner and his minions throw at us and hope for the best..
All i have to say is that was one helluva good read!
I stand with the illiterate/silent majority of fans that would like to see mangini removed from the browns equation so we can begin heading in the right direction we have the base and the FO now we need a good coach that knows how to take the next step..
However if holmgren thinks mangini is the guy im not going to go ballistic about it until/unless he fails next year on a weak schedule then all hell is going to break loose...
If Holmgren keeps Mangini hes just giving him enablers to make the same mistakes he made this season,next season. Even if we change OC...Mangini will still find a way to misuse the clock and not use timeouts properly...I just cant see the logic in keeping him.
-
All i have to say is that was one helluva good read!
I stand with the illiterate/silent majority of fans that would like to see mangini removed from the browns equation so we can begin heading in the right direction we have the base and the FO now we need a good coach that knows how to take the next step..
However if holmgren thinks mangini is the guy im not going to go ballistic about it until/unless he fails next year on a weak schedule then all hell is going to break loose...
If Holmgren keeps Mangini hes just giving him enablers to make the same mistakes he made this season,next season. Even if we change OC...Mangini will still find a way to misuse the clock and not use timeouts properly...I just cant see the logic in keeping him.
If Holmgren keeps Mangini hes just giving him enablers to make the same mistakes he made this season,next season. Even if we change OC...Mangini will still find a way to misuse the clock and not use timeouts properly...I just cant see the logic in keeping him.
Thats pretty much the way i see it as well but its holmgrens mistake to make and lerners price to pay at the ticket office..
Im sick of the coach changes like everyone else but we have a good FO now that isnt changing with the coach so we shouldnt settle for anything less than the right guy and lets hope holmgren can tap that guy the first time around...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login