Skip to content

Big Baby

The Browns Board
9 9 920
  • Did Sean Rogers dress yesterday... don't recall ever hearing his name and he doesn't appear in any of the stats... was he inactive? Injured?

    He and Rubin have done a nice job stuffing the run when they're in together... could have definitely used him the way we made Cedric Benson look like Earl Campbell.

  • I didn't hear his name called but I specifically remember him being in on some plays

  • He played. I remember seeing him get some pressure on some pass rushes but just not making the distance.

  • I didn't hear his name called but I specifically remember him being in on some plays

    @chubb said:

    I didn't hear his name called but I specifically remember him being in on some plays

    Rodgers was in, did play, but had a quiet game- gosh, it looked like the entire D-line took the freaking day off. Huge holes for Benson to run through, and Palmer on the rare occasions he wanted to throw had all day to survey his options. Only one big hit- Wright on an uncontested corner blitz.

  • Rogers has packed it in for the season.

    If I was in charge, I would look to ship him to a contender who actually might get him to try hard and practice once in a while. No doubt the guy is as strong as a ox, but the double order of scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns are starting to catch up with the guy.

    I would rather get a pick for the guy over him being on the team after this season.

  • I will echo your sentiments Peen , but also add I would move his ass regardless of circumstances . He drains me watching him , and I don't have to be around him on a daily basis .

  • Rogers has packed it in for the season.

    If I was in charge, I would look to ship him to a contender who actually might get him to try hard and practice once in a while. No doubt the guy is as strong as a ox, but the double order of scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns are starting to catch up with the guy.

    I would rather get a pick for the guy over him being on the team after this season.

    @ballpeen said:

    Rogers has packed it in for the season.

    If I was in charge, I would look to ship him to a contender who actually might get him to try hard and practice once in a while. No doubt the guy is as strong as a ox, but the double order of scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns are starting to catch up with the guy.

    I would rather get a pick for the guy over him being on the team after this season.

    Shaun Rogers has been fat and lazy since he was at Texas. He plays when he wants to and only then. He plays one gap when everyone else is playing two gap and most of the time, it blows up in our faces. He's passive aggressive and needs to be gone.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Rogers has packed it in for the season.

    If I was in charge, I would look to ship him to a contender who actually might get him to try hard and practice once in a while. No doubt the guy is as strong as a ox, but the double order of scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns are starting to catch up with the guy.

    I would rather get a pick for the guy over him being on the team after this season.

    Shaun Rogers has been fat and lazy since he was at Texas. He plays when he wants to and only then. He plays one gap when everyone else is playing two gap and most of the time, it blows up in our faces. He's passive aggressive and needs to be gone.

    @earl34 said:

    Shaun Rogers has been fat and lazy since he was at Texas. He plays when he wants to and only then. He plays one gap when everyone else is playing two gap and most of the time, it blows up in our faces. He's passive aggressive and needs to be gone.

    He only has to play one gap, because his body is the size of two gaps.

    I'm tired of him. He's this freak of an athlete for his size, with a Haynesworth mentality, and he's getting old. There's no room for that here.

    Let's get some picks.

  • He seemed to only come in on passing downs as a rusher. Keep in mind he has been on the injury report ALL year. Ankle and hip or something like that