Westside Steve back at Barbarino's
-
Hey guys.
Saturday Dec 27 after Christmas!!
9:00
BTW go to my website
www.westsidesteve.com
enter the site
click on audio on the LEFT
play the two X mas songs I recorded for the season.
O Come Emmanuel
and
Grandma.
Watch out......
Grandma's pretty dirty.
WSS
-
Cool. My Hag mentioned something about you being around again. We'll try tocatch up with you there.
-
Alright, I think the hag and I are drunk enough ... we're off to see Steve at Barbarino's ... What? Ok, might as well finish off that last little bit of vodka .... we'll be there by 9:00-summtin
-
Have a good time....wish I could go
-
OMG, HagII and I had a blast. You guys gotta download Steve's naughty x-mas song ... freaking funny as hell.
Go to www.WestsideSteve.com
-
Take a minute and check out Steve's raunchy xmas song:
Grandma got molested by a reindeer (click link)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login