Skip to content

Brian Robiske

The Browns Board
24 14 2.9k
  • He basically just hasnt had the right kind of system around him i gurantee you if he was on the patriots with there dink and donk small pass game he would be great he is a find the open zone coverage kind of player not a stretch the field or anything else, with McCoy now starting i can see him becoming somewhat dependable but still not worthy of where we drafted him as long as he does something opposed to what he as been doing prior to last week then i will be thankful

  • I was surprised by his late rise and the pick, honestly. He lacks speed, strength, and quickness. He doesn't do any one thing terribly well. He can catch the ball but doesn't go up and get it all that well.

    I think he's an in and out of the league guy. It's a given that we'll be reconstructing our WR corps and he looks like a guy who could easily get cut.

  • I was surprised by his late rise and the pick, honestly. He lacks speed, strength, and quickness. He doesn't do any one thing terribly well. He can catch the ball but doesn't go up and get it all that well.

    I think he's an in and out of the league guy. It's a given that we'll be reconstructing our WR corps and he looks like a guy who could easily get cut.

    @shepwrite said:

    I was surprised by his late rise and the pick, honestly. He lacks speed, strength, and quickness. He doesn't do any one thing terribly well. He can catch the ball but doesn't go up and get it all that well.

    I think he's an in and out of the league guy. It's a given that we'll be reconstructing our WR corps and he looks like a guy who could easily get cut.

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

  • @shepwrite said:

    I was surprised by his late rise and the pick, honestly. He lacks speed, strength, and quickness. He doesn't do any one thing terribly well. He can catch the ball but doesn't go up and get it all that well.

    I think he's an in and out of the league guy. It's a given that we'll be reconstructing our WR corps and he looks like a guy who could easily get cut.

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

    I am really angry with Stuckey. He wasn't worth the Edwards deal at all. I mean I know we had to trade Edwards but for Stuckey. Man that sucked. Stuckey already cost us 1 game with that fumble.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

    I am really angry with Stuckey. He wasn't worth the Edwards deal at all. I mean I know we had to trade Edwards but for Stuckey. Man that sucked. Stuckey already cost us 1 game with that fumble.

    @peytonhillis said:

    I am really angry with Stuckey. He wasn't worth the Edwards deal at all. I mean I know we had to trade Edwards but for Stuckey. Man that sucked. Stuckey already cost us 1 game with that fumble.

    Any game you watch you will see Stuckey have at least one bad play that hurts the team some how. Like you said he had the fumble that lost us the jets game, he had the dropped punt that lost any momentum we had during the Steelers game. Most of the time it's just not being able to get the first down on 3rd, but other times it's a dropped ball, batted pass for an int, or a fumble. I think we could at least put Robo in the slot to see what he can do.

  • Stuckey gets the ball alot more then Robo so its safe to assume he will have more bad plays.

  • Stuckey gets the ball alot more then Robo so its safe to assume he will have more bad plays.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Stuckey gets the ball alot more then Robo so its safe to assume he will have more bad plays.

    Robo only has 10 less catches this year than Stuckey, but I can think of countless plays where Stuckey made a huge mistake and I can only think of about 2 of the same mistakes that Robo made. Besides Stuckey plays in the slot allowing him to get open more than Robiskie.

  • @shepwrite said:

    I was surprised by his late rise and the pick, honestly. He lacks speed, strength, and quickness. He doesn't do any one thing terribly well. He can catch the ball but doesn't go up and get it all that well.

    I think he's an in and out of the league guy. It's a given that we'll be reconstructing our WR corps and he looks like a guy who could easily get cut.

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly think that Stuckey will get cut before Robiskie.

    Stuckey is a free agent at the end of the year. Safe to say we wont re sign him..

  • I know he has caught a flak around here for not catching a lot of passes but he has started to show a lot of progress as of late. I know he will never be a number one and probably not a number two for lack of speed but I think he is fighting to stay here next year and his play as of late just might keep him here.

  • What a catch by Robiske today!!!

  • mikeyP72 said:

    The "push off" call on Robo was pretty bad, but I'm biased. It's at least good hearing his name be called and seeing him make some plays... Maybe next year he will 'break out'... With AJ Green, MoMass, Stuckey, Evan Moore, Watson and Robo we might be onto something... MAYBE. Let's see where the FO goes at the WR position, hopefully he continues to get better and gets to finish out his contract before we dump him.

    No your right, that call was bullshit. The ref basically said from his angle all he saw was Robo's arm extended and he deemed that enough to call the foul on him. Thin about it though, if that is a catch that would have been 70ish total yards for robo in the game. It's weird it's like MoMass is declining and Robo is excelling at the end of the season.