Super Bowl Odds
-
Atlanta Falcons 11/2
Baltimore Ravens 12/1
Chicago Bears 16/1
Green Bay Packers 25/1
Indianapolis Colts 18/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 100/1
Kansas City Chiefs 40/1
New England Patriots 5/2
New Orleans Saints 12/1
New York Giants 25/1
New York Jets 18/1
Oakland Raiders 200/1
Philadelphia Eagles 6/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 15/2
San Diego Chargers 14/1
San Francisco 49ers 100/1
Seattle Seahawks 200/1
St.Louis Rams 125/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 250/1
I think the best value on the board is NYG @ 25-1 and KC @ 40-1
Worst value would be Pitt @ 15-2 and NE @ 5-2 (attention Pitt homers: before you get your panties in a bunch, this isn't a knock on the Steelers just that I think that 15-2 doesn't represent value for them)
-
Also, if I had a gun to my nads, I would pick Atlanta to win it all. They have home field advantage and have been nearly unbeatable there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login