Skip to content

Fantasy question?

The Browns Board
17 5 1.1k
  • @wrrebel said:

    For you fantasy geeks, I am in the money game and need to decide who to start. In this league we use a flex. Right now i have benson set as my flex play. Not sure who to use between benson, tolbert, wallace and Maclain?

    Rodgers, Aaron QB GB NYG

    Hillis, Peyton RB CLE BAL

    Tolbert, Mike RB SD @CIN

    Benson, Cedric RB CIN SD

    Jackson, DeSean WR PHI MIN

    Wallace, Mike WR PIT CAR

    Witten, Jason TE DAL @ARI Dome

    Janikowski, Sebastian K OAK IND

    Cowboys DST @ARI Dome

    Bench

    Garrard, David QB JAC WAS Ivory, Chris RB NO @ATL Dome

    Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI MIN

    Lewis, Marcedes TE JAC WAS

    Falcons DST NO Dome

    Mon 8:30pm 8 11.4 5.2 73 45 ActiveReserve DST

    I'd be starting Maclin and Wallace for sure. I also can't say I'd be starting Hillis against the Ravens but it's been a few since I've watched the Browns play. I like Hillis more than I like Tolbert. I'd sit one of your RB's and start Wallace, Maclin and Jackson. Vick is a machine and both the philly guys should get some. My champ game was last week. I rode the Vick train and my WR's had nice days. Taking home a nice haul. Bench a RB and start the above 3 WR's.

    Homotron said:

    I'd be starting Maclin and Wallace for sure. I also can't say I'd be starting Hillis against the Ravens but it's been a few since I've watched the Browns play. I like Hillis more than I like Tolbert. I'd sit one of your RB's and start Wallace, Maclin and Jackson. Vick is a machine and both the philly guys should get some. My champ game was last week. I rode the Vick train and my WR's had nice days. Taking home a nice haul. Bench a RB and start the above 3 WR's.

    I've been riding my wrs also. They have been money.. wallace is a stud, I wish ben would target him more. Seems like he is always open..

    I think I have to ride hillis, he has worn down but. Played well against the ravens last time. Plus I still like him over tolby cause tolby is splittin carries with matthews.

    Thanks

  • Homotron said:

    I'd be starting Maclin and Wallace for sure. I also can't say I'd be starting Hillis against the Ravens but it's been a few since I've watched the Browns play. I like Hillis more than I like Tolbert. I'd sit one of your RB's and start Wallace, Maclin and Jackson. Vick is a machine and both the philly guys should get some. My champ game was last week. I rode the Vick train and my WR's had nice days. Taking home a nice haul. Bench a RB and start the above 3 WR's.

    I've been riding my wrs also. They have been money.. wallace is a stud, I wish ben would target him more. Seems like he is always open..

    I think I have to ride hillis, he has worn down but. Played well against the ravens last time. Plus I still like him over tolby cause tolby is splittin carries with matthews.

    Thanks

    @wrrebel said:

    I've been riding my wrs also. They have been money.. wallace is a stud, I wish ben would target him more. Seems like he is always open..

    I think I have to ride hillis, he has worn down but. Played well against the ravens last time. Plus I still like him over tolby cause tolby is splittin carries with matthews.

    Thanks

    Agreed and Tolbert would be on the bench. My team was pretty stacked but I made a few trades and my draft (with friends) was a little last minute so there were only 8 of us in the league.

    Vick

    Steven Jackson

    Adrian Peterson (Started Torain last week, thank god)

    Andre Johnson

    Roddy White

    Hakeem Nicks

    Jacob Tamme

    Dan Carpeter

    GB Defense

    Maclin rotated in for me based on match ups and I had some other guys on the bench.

    Anyway I'd definitely bench Tolbert and plug in Maclin. As far as Wallace is concerned he has been getting the targets but with Heath Miller out and inconsistent o-line play, despite the guys really stepping up lately has hurt Wallace a bit. I expect him to catch a long one tonight. Hillis and Benson and those 3 WR's and keep the others. My two cents.

  • Im in a pickle myself. Im not sure if i should start Benson or LT. Any thoughts?

  • Im in a pickle myself. Im not sure if i should start Benson or LT. Any thoughts?

    @beernbrowns said:

    Im in a pickle myself. Im not sure if i should start Benson or LT. Any thoughts?

    Who are the Bengals playing this week? LT splits time and Benson is the guy. If the matchup is favorable for the Bengals I'd probably start Benson unless the Jets also have a fantastic match up and can lean on the run. I don't LOVE either play but Benson is the guy and LT once again splits time.

    EDIT: Although the Jets offense is much better and LT still has some gas.

  • For you fantasy geeks, I am in the money game and need to decide who to start. In this league we use a flex. Right now i have benson set as my flex play. Not sure who to use between benson, tolbert, wallace and Maclain?

    Rodgers, Aaron QB GB NYG

    Hillis, Peyton RB CLE BAL

    Tolbert, Mike RB SD @CIN

    Benson, Cedric RB CIN SD

    Jackson, DeSean WR PHI MIN

    Wallace, Mike WR PIT CAR

    Witten, Jason TE DAL @ARI Dome

    Janikowski, Sebastian K OAK IND

    Cowboys DST @ARI Dome

    Bench

    Garrard, David QB JAC WAS Ivory, Chris RB NO @ATL Dome

    Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI MIN

    Lewis, Marcedes TE JAC WAS

    Falcons DST NO Dome

    Mon 8:30pm 8 11.4 5.2 73 45 ActiveReserve DST

    @wrrebel said:

    For you fantasy geeks, I am in the money game and need to decide who to start. In this league we use a flex. Right now i have benson set as my flex play. Not sure who to use between benson, tolbert, wallace and Maclain?

    Rodgers, Aaron QB GB NYG

    Hillis, Peyton RB CLE BAL

    Tolbert, Mike RB SD @CIN

    Benson, Cedric RB CIN SD

    Jackson, DeSean WR PHI MIN

    Wallace, Mike WR PIT CAR

    Witten, Jason TE DAL @ARI Dome

    Janikowski, Sebastian K OAK IND

    Cowboys DST @ARI Dome

    Bench

    Garrard, David QB JAC WAS Ivory, Chris RB NO @ATL Dome

    Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI MIN

    Lewis, Marcedes TE JAC WAS

    Falcons DST NO Dome

    Mon 8:30pm 8 11.4 5.2 73 45 ActiveReserve DST

    While Carolina blows their pass defense is good, 6th in the league in terms of scores. I would sit Wallace and Hillis. While Hillis might rack up some yards, but scores is what matters. The Ravens defense has given up only 5 rushing TD's all year (ironically the best in the league along with the Browns and Stoolers) and 93.6 ypg. San Diego's defense very stout. I'd start Tolbert and Maclin.

  • Im in a pickle myself. Im not sure if i should start Benson or LT. Any thoughts?

    @beernbrowns said:

    Im in a pickle myself. Im not sure if i should start Benson or LT. Any thoughts?

    Shit the number 2 and 3 defenses against the rush and both allow 12 TD's this year. Although Bears have given up 13, 20+ yard rushing plays but caused 12 Fumbles. While LT is a great back, his speed has diminished. Chargers only 5, 20+ yard rushing plays but only has caused one fumble. Wow close call, but because of the fumble factor, playing in the cold in Cincy and at home, go with Benson.

    The last 8 games is really the only time I use stats to make close call decisions.

  • Thanks for the imput guys.It turns out i may have to start them both. Adrian Peterson seems to have a sore knee. Hopefully he will start!

  • Thanks for the imput guys.It turns out i may have to start them both. Adrian Peterson seems to have a sore knee. Hopefully he will start!

    @beernbrowns said:

    Thanks for the imput guys.It turns out i may have to start them both. Adrian Peterson seems to have a sore knee. Hopefully he will start!

    Webb under center means defenses are going to stack the box on Peterson. I benched him in my championship game and started Ryan Torain. I ended up winning by 50 points anyway but Peterson would have knotted me zero had I started him against the Bears. I'd start Benson and LT even if Peterson goes unless the Vikings are playing a push over defense. I don't remember who they are playing.

  • @beernbrowns said:

    Thanks for the imput guys.It turns out i may have to start them both. Adrian Peterson seems to have a sore knee. Hopefully he will start!

    Webb under center means defenses are going to stack the box on Peterson. I benched him in my championship game and started Ryan Torain. I ended up winning by 50 points anyway but Peterson would have knotted me zero had I started him against the Bears. I'd start Benson and LT even if Peterson goes unless the Vikings are playing a push over defense. I don't remember who they are playing.

    Homotron said:

    I want Ben Roethlisberger to be inside of me.

    That's a little graphic and not really my style, but if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy yourself.

  • Homotron said:

    I want Ben Roethlisberger to be inside of me.

    That's a little graphic and not really my style, but if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy yourself.

    @brownandorange said:

    That's a little graphic and not really my style, but if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy yourself.

    You're pathetic. It's funny watching you morons follow one another off the cliff. Instead of arguing intelligently you'd rather breath through your mouth and strut around like shunned peacocks. I suppose at the very least it's funny.

  • Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

  • Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

    @wrrebel said:

    Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

    Maclin and Jackson might be able to produce 21 points. A TD is worth 6 points, so if they both grab a TD, you have 12. For 50 receiving yards, a receiver gets 5 points. So if Maclin and Jackson both get 50 yards receiving and 1 TD, you snag 22 points and are victorious!

    If you think about it that way it doesn't seem like 21 points is that far out of reach.

  • Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

    @wrrebel said:

    Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

    Tolbert also got hurt. You'll be fine with Maclin and Jackson. Is he done and you're down 21 or does he still have guys to go? I'd wager one of them will be worth 15 plus and the other will knot some catches to make up the difference.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Man hillis and benson did crap for me.

    I'm down by 21 with maclain and de jackson still to go.

    Tolbert also got hurt. You'll be fine with Maclin and Jackson. Is he done and you're down 21 or does he still have guys to go? I'd wager one of them will be worth 15 plus and the other will knot some catches to make up the difference.

    Homotron said:

    Tolbert also got hurt. You'll be fine with Maclin and Jackson. Is he done and you're down 21 or does he still have guys to go? I'd wager one of them will be worth 15 plus and the other will knot some catches to make up the difference.

    He is done..

    I am lucky to be down by only 21.. If it wasnt for aaron Rodgers I wouldnt even have a chance..

  • Homotron said:

    Tolbert also got hurt. You'll be fine with Maclin and Jackson. Is he done and you're down 21 or does he still have guys to go? I'd wager one of them will be worth 15 plus and the other will knot some catches to make up the difference.

    He is done..

    I am lucky to be down by only 21.. If it wasnt for aaron Rodgers I wouldnt even have a chance..

    @wrrebel said:

    I am lucky to be down by only 21.. If it wasnt for aaron Rodgers I wouldnt even have a chance..

    Aaron Rodgers also saved my ass today. I was down by 51 points and I came back and won 74-73. Epic stuff lol.