Merry Christmas
-
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...03-6aca62edc4e9
Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas!
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...03-6aca62edc4e9
Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas!
right back at ya
-
mikeyP72 said:
All I want for Christmas is a winning football team in Cleveland.......What? The NFL "Mr. Manginiality" award isn't good enough for you?

-
The Cleveland Browns are the reason that I know Santa isn't real. Every year since I was 5 I asked Santa for the Browns to win the Super Bowl. 25 years later, Santa still hasn't come to my house.
-
Where's the pole?
-
-
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
-
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
Ho Ho Ho!! Well said. Merry Christmas to all.
-
Marry Christmas everyone. Thanks to all involved for making this the best place on the Internet to talk browns football.
-
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
Merry christmas!
-
In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.
Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.
As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!
Merry Christmas to all!
Mike
Merry christmas!
BALLSACK said:
Merry christmas! -
I just started here a few days ago. But I have to say this is the best site on the web for Browns talk. And while my handle states BelieveinMangini I am not so sure now after the last few games.
I may wish for a Gruden or Cower under the tree. However with McCoy we may be a tough team to beat these next two weeks. I just want to win.
Merry Christmas to all!
Go Browns!
-
Merry Cristmas Everybody !
-
Merry Xmas from all UK based Brownies ! ! !
-
Merry Christmas to all and woof woof
-
Merry Christmas to all Browns fans, here, there and everywhere !!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

