Skip to content

Merry Christmas

The Browns Board
31 27 2.3k
  • mikeyP72 said:

    All I want for Christmas is a winning football team in Cleveland.......

    What? The NFL "Mr. Manginiality" award isn't good enough for you? 😵

  • The Cleveland Browns are the reason that I know Santa isn't real. Every year since I was 5 I asked Santa for the Browns to win the Super Bowl. 25 years later, Santa still hasn't come to my house.

  • Twas the night before game day and all through the house not a browns fan was barking cuz our coach is a mouse..

  • mikeyP72 said:

    So for the past 25 years you've still been holding onto some hope that Santa may be real?

    Come, take a seat on my couch..... 😁

    Wait he iis not real?

  • Where's the pole?

  • Where's the pole?

    @fitzhume said:

    Where's the pole?

    Every Steeler fan here should be put thorough the "Feats of Strength" with Shawn Rogers.

    festivus07_fun.jpg

  • In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

  • In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

    Ho Ho Ho!! Well said. Merry Christmas to all.

  • Marry Christmas everyone. Thanks to all involved for making this the best place on the Internet to talk browns football.

  • In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

    Merry christmas!

  • @canton-mike said:

    In keeping with Christmas "spirit", we have had certainly had some very "spirited" discussions on this board. Now it is time to put any differences aside & extend the Season's Blessings & Good Will to all.

    Personally, I would like to thank the Board Admins & all posters for keeping it lively & fun around here.

    As far as gifts, I would be extremely pleased to have no strike or lockout so Santa, if your reading this, that's what this ol' fogey wants for Christmas....the gift of NFL (especially BROWNS) Football with no break in the action!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Mike

    Merry christmas!

    BALLSACK said:

    Merry christmas!
  • I just started here a few days ago. But I have to say this is the best site on the web for Browns talk. And while my handle states BelieveinMangini I am not so sure now after the last few games.

    I may wish for a Gruden or Cower under the tree. However with McCoy we may be a tough team to beat these next two weeks. I just want to win.

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Go Browns!

  • Here's to all the Brownsters at this wonderful time of the year. Hope you have the best of Christmases (for those who celebrate) and a terrific New Year!

    Pops

  • Ditto.....happy times for all.

    GO BROWNS!!!

  • Merry Cristmas Everybody !

  • Merry Xmas from all UK based Brownies ! ! !

  • Merry Christmas to all and woof woof

  • Merry Christmas to all Browns fans, here, there and everywhere !!!!

  • Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

  • 2011 is gonna be a huge year for all Browns fans everywhere... if the league can get its collective shit together!

    Happy Holidays to all.