Skip to content

worst clock management

The Browns Board
38 17 2.7k
  • Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    @wrrebel said:

    Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    The clock management was ridiculous. Instead of having a chance for a lead we settle for a field goal !

  • Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    @wrrebel said:

    Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    Laughably bad. I watched the time tick off the clock and said to myself "What the xxxx are they doing?" and then the announcers started talking about it. It certainly cost the Browns another shot at the end zone. I'm also trying to figure out why McCoy threw it away unless he didn't think Robiskie would come open? He was wide open. Unless that was a bad throw. I just thought he lobbed a bad ball but the announcers seemed to think he threw it away.

  • Pathetic time management, again. 😠 I think Colt is afraid of making another mistake. He should just go for it.

  • The Browns will take control in the second half and win this game.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    Laughably bad. I watched the time tick off the clock and said to myself "What the xxxx are they doing?" and then the announcers started talking about it. It certainly cost the Browns another shot at the end zone. I'm also trying to figure out why McCoy threw it away unless he didn't think Robiskie would come open? He was wide open. Unless that was a bad throw. I just thought he lobbed a bad ball but the announcers seemed to think he threw it away.

    Homotron said:

    Laughably bad. I watched the time tick off the clock and said to myself "What the xxxx are they doing?" and then the announcers started talking about it. It certainly cost the Browns another shot at the end zone. I'm also trying to figure out why McCoy threw it away unless he didn't think Robiskie would come open? He was wide open. Unless that was a bad throw. I just thought he lobbed a bad ball but the announcers seemed to think he threw it away.

    Terrible..

    I want to punch mangini in the face, and how Retarded does he look with that hat on?

    Mccoy is having a bad game so far, maybe the cold weather or him havin a rookie like game.

  • Homotron said:

    Laughably bad. I watched the time tick off the clock and said to myself "What the xxxx are they doing?" and then the announcers started talking about it. It certainly cost the Browns another shot at the end zone. I'm also trying to figure out why McCoy threw it away unless he didn't think Robiskie would come open? He was wide open. Unless that was a bad throw. I just thought he lobbed a bad ball but the announcers seemed to think he threw it away.

    Terrible..

    I want to punch mangini in the face, and how Retarded does he look with that hat on?

    Mccoy is having a bad game so far, maybe the cold weather or him havin a rookie like game.

    @wrrebel said:

    Terrible..

    I want to punch mangini in the face, and how Retarded does he look with that hat on?

    Mccoy is having a bad game so far, maybe the cold weather or him havin a rookie like game.

    It is more cold weather I think. Also Ravens do have a top notch defense which we need to credit them for.

  • Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    @wrrebel said:

    Anyone else notice what bad game management that was..

    I guess that's because of lack of talent and not on the coaches..

    In gruden we trust!

    And this hasn't been the first time Mangineous had been called out for this by announcers during games either.

    The guy has no clue and just stands out there looking like an idiot! No reason to keep Mangenius around any longer imo!

  • Its officially now called " mangini ball"

  • Look, I agree it was overly conservative but what was the strategy? They were trying to make sure that little time would.be left on the clock if we couldn't get a first down on the next two plays and had to kick a field goal. If McCoy had waited a little longer before throwing it away and hit Robiskie for 6 nobody would be complaining.

  • GAME OVER.

  • U don't cut off ur nose to spite ur face..

    The fact we didn't have enough time to run a 3rd down play is baffling..

    Come on now

  • Our defense is playing terrible. What the hell? We need to learn to tackle. 😠

  • The Browns will take control in the second half and win this game.

    @lt94 said:

    The Browns will take control in the second half and win this game.

    Eh, nevermind.

  • Look, I agree it was overly conservative but what was the strategy? They were trying to make sure that little time would.be left on the clock if we couldn't get a first down on the next two plays and had to kick a field goal. If McCoy had waited a little longer before throwing it away and hit Robiskie for 6 nobody would be complaining.

    @4browns said:

    Look, I agree it was overly conservative but what was the strategy? They were trying to make sure that little time would.be left on the clock if we couldn't get a first down on the next two plays and had to kick a field goal. If McCoy had waited a little longer before throwing it away and hit Robiskie for 6 nobody would be complaining.

    The Browns are not good enough to try and dictate when the are going to score. By letting the clock run so far down they then left themselves with very few options. This is 2 weeks in a row they did this sh*t.

  • U don't cut off ur nose to spite ur face..

    The fact we didn't have enough time to run a 3rd down play is baffling..

    Come on now

    @wrrebel said:

    U don't cut off ur nose to spite ur face..

    The fact we didn't have enough time to run a 3rd down play is baffling..

    Come on now

    This is a re-occurring problem, what gives. Game management 101....

  • @4browns said:

    Look, I agree it was overly conservative but what was the strategy? They were trying to make sure that little time would.be left on the clock if we couldn't get a first down on the next two plays and had to kick a field goal. If McCoy had waited a little longer before throwing it away and hit Robiskie for 6 nobody would be complaining.

    The Browns are not good enough to try and dictate when the are going to score. By letting the clock run so far down they then left themselves with very few options. This is 2 weeks in a row they did this sh*t.

    @richiswhere said:

    The Browns are not good enough to try and dictate when the are going to score. By letting the clock run so far down they then left themselves with very few options. This is 2 weeks in a row they did this sh*t.

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

  • @richiswhere said:

    The Browns are not good enough to try and dictate when the are going to score. By letting the clock run so far down they then left themselves with very few options. This is 2 weeks in a row they did this sh*t.

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

    @alporcini said:

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

    so with one more play we would have scored a touchdown?! Mccoy has been off all game.. We didn't need another pick... take the 3 points, and we did...

    everyone just likes to agree with whatever the commentators say...

  • @richiswhere said:

    The Browns are not good enough to try and dictate when the are going to score. By letting the clock run so far down they then left themselves with very few options. This is 2 weeks in a row they did this sh*t.

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

    @alporcini said:

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

    One thing gruden does well is game management

  • We went to the locker room with 2 unused time outs.

    Could have had another shot at the end zone, by using a time out properly, instead of kicking a field goal on 3rd down.

    3 points is not gonna cut it, verse a playoff bound team...

  • @alporcini said:

    same exact crappy clock management as the end of the half against the Bills... this has been Mangini's M.O. dating back to the Jets.

    so with one more play we would have scored a touchdown?! Mccoy has been off all game.. We didn't need another pick... take the 3 points, and we did...

    everyone just likes to agree with whatever the commentators say...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    so with one more play we would have scored a touchdown?! Mccoy has been off all game.. We didn't need another pick... take the 3 points, and we did...

    everyone just likes to agree with whatever the commentators say...

    Yes believe it or not teams do convert 3rd downs. There could have been a penatly, something..

    I guess we should just punt it on first down since mccoy is off his game.,

    This just in, mangina is a bad coach