Skip to content

TheBrownsBoard 2011 Superlative Thread

The Browns Board
10 3 693
  • So hey everyone the end of the year is coming and I have an idea (that I am stealing). I am a moderator on 2 other forums and we always do this at the end of the year so I figured I can try to adopt it to this forum.

    For each category, please put the members user name that you would like to nominate. You can nominate only one member per category but you can also nominate the same member for multiple categories. Not every category needs to be answered if you wish. At the end of the year, the votes will be tallied and the winners of each categories will put their title in their signature for the 2011 year. If you have any questions about this let me know. Go Browns!

    Here we go!

    King of the Forum 2011:

    Best Moderator:

    Biggest Suck Up:

    Worst Steeler Troll:

    Best Steeler Troll:

    Most Helpful:

    Most Annoying:

    Best Name:

    Worst Name:

    Favorite Noob:

    Most Obsessed:

    Biggest Fairweather Fan:

    Most Immature:

    Most Mature:

    Member with most swag:

    Most Attractive member:

    Member that should be banned:

    Member that should be the next moderator:

    Most Useful:

    Most Entertaining:

    Best Signature:

    Best Avatar:

    Favorite Personality:

    Biggest Draft Expert:

    Go at it!

  • So hey everyone the end of the year is coming and I have an idea (that I am stealing). I am a moderator on 2 other forums and we always do this at the end of the year so I figured I can try to adopt it to this forum.

    For each category, please put the members user name that you would like to nominate. You can nominate only one member per category but you can also nominate the same member for multiple categories. Not every category needs to be answered if you wish. At the end of the year, the votes will be tallied and the winners of each categories will put their title in their signature for the 2011 year. If you have any questions about this let me know. Go Browns!

    Here we go!

    King of the Forum 2011:

    Best Moderator:

    Biggest Suck Up:

    Worst Steeler Troll:

    Best Steeler Troll:

    Most Helpful:

    Most Annoying:

    Best Name:

    Worst Name:

    Favorite Noob:

    Most Obsessed:

    Biggest Fairweather Fan:

    Most Immature:

    Most Mature:

    Member with most swag:

    Most Attractive member:

    Member that should be banned:

    Member that should be the next moderator:

    Most Useful:

    Most Entertaining:

    Best Signature:

    Best Avatar:

    Favorite Personality:

    Biggest Draft Expert:

    Go at it!

    @theclevelandsound said:

    So hey everyone the end of the year is coming and I have an idea (that I am stealing). I am a moderator on 2 other forums and we always do this at the end of the year so I figured I can try to adopt it to this forum.

    For each category, please put the members user name that you would like to nominate. You can nominate only one member per category but you can also nominate the same member for multiple categories. Not every category needs to be answered if you wish. At the end of the year, the votes will be tallied and the winners of each categories will put their title in their signature for the 2011 year. If you have any questions about this let me know. Go Browns!

    Here we go!

    King of the Forum 2011:

    Best Moderator:

    Biggest Suck Up:

    Worst Steeler Troll: Homotron

    Best Steeler Troll: Go 'Lers

    Most Helpful: Zombo

    Most Annoying:

    Best Name: Kosar_for_President

    Worst Name: Homotron

    Favorite Noob:

    Most Obsessed: Zombo. if we were playing the '85 Bears, Zombo would pick us 🙂

    Biggest Fairweather Fan:

    Most Immature:

    Most Mature: TheClevelandSound. He always has witty comebacks, but displays pure facts, not opinions.

    Member with most swag: I was told today to stop using the word swag.. sooo, me!

    Most Attractive member: idk, i've only seen ur pic Cleveland... but i did call u a bad-ass lol

    Member that should be banned:

    Member that should be the next moderator:

    Most Useful: Zombo

    Most Entertaining:

    Best Signature:

    Best Avatar: Kosar_for_President

    Favorite Personality: Kosar_for_President

    Biggest Draft Expert:

    Go at it!

  • Biggest hard on for me: BROWNandORANGE

    Just messin with u man lol

  • Biggest hard on for me: BROWNandORANGE

    Just messin with u man lol

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Biggest hard on for me: BROWNandORANGE

    Just messin with u man lol

    haha I'd hope so lol 😉

    I just noticed it was 8:00, grabbed my remote and a bud, took a seat on the couch, and remembered Sunday Night Football is postponed. Excellent.

  • King of the Forum 2011:ATEANERS

    Best Moderator:TheClevelandSound

    Biggest Suck Up:

    Worst Steeler Troll:Homotron

    Best Steeler Troll: Theres a good steeler troll?

    Most Helpful:

    Most Annoying:Homotron

    Best Name:

    Worst Name:Homotron

    Favorite Noob:

    Most Obsessed:Zombo

    Biggest Fairweather Fan:Zombo

    Most Immature:Homotron

    Most Mature:Gips

    Member with most swag:Gips

    Most Attractive member:

    Member that should be banned:A steelers Fan

    Member that should be the next moderator:

    Most Useful:

    Most Entertaining:

    Best Signature:

    Best Avatar:

    Favorite Personality:

    Biggest Draft Expert:

  • Wow! It looks like Homotron is quite a popular candidate! Unfortunately (for him), he is winning the superlatives that you don't exactly want to win lol

  • Zombo said:

    Really? I have another poster mad at me because I've picked the Browns to win 298 straight weeks in a row and this dude has me pegged as the "Fair Weather Fan", lol.

    BTW, ClevelandSound, no offense, but ... this thread might be a little gay for our Board.

    Zombo

    Well I just thought this may spice things up. We will see how it goes lol but if I don't get enough votes by Saturday then I'll cancel it. It doesn't hurt!

  • So hey everyone the end of the year is coming and I have an idea (that I am stealing). I am a moderator on 2 other forums and we always do this at the end of the year so I figured I can try to adopt it to this forum.

    For each category, please put the members user name that you would like to nominate. You can nominate only one member per category but you can also nominate the same member for multiple categories. Not every category needs to be answered if you wish. At the end of the year, the votes will be tallied and the winners of each categories will put their title in their signature for the 2011 year. If you have any questions about this let me know. Go Browns!

    Here we go!

    King of the Forum 2011:

    Best Moderator:

    Biggest Suck Up:

    Worst Steeler Troll:

    Best Steeler Troll:

    Most Helpful:

    Most Annoying:

    Best Name:

    Worst Name:

    Favorite Noob:

    Most Obsessed:

    Biggest Fairweather Fan:

    Most Immature:

    Most Mature:

    Member with most swag:

    Most Attractive member:

    Member that should be banned:

    Member that should be the next moderator:

    Most Useful:

    Most Entertaining:

    Best Signature:

    Best Avatar:

    Favorite Personality:

    Biggest Draft Expert:

    Go at it!

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Best Avatar:

    My avatar might be top 5 🙂

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Best Avatar:

    My avatar might be top 5 🙂

    @brownandorange said:

    My avatar might be top 5 🙂

    I'd say so.

  • TheClevelandSound, this thread may not have been as successful as you hoped for. There's always next year buddy 😉