Skip to content

What do you think are the chances of...

The Browns Board
36 17 2.4k
  • @brownandorange said:

    I say 45%.

    This is what I like to hear.

  • 0.69%

  • 50 - 50

    Any given Sunday...

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    0.69%

    I bet Zombo says 100% lol 😉

  • I really hope you all can do it. I hope Polamalu can't play. If only we couldve finished them off a few weeks ago.....

  • Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    @purplereign52 said:

    Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    Honestly??

  • @purplereign52 said:

    Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    Honestly??

    @wrrebel said:

    Honestly??

    No. Lie.

  • @purplereign52 said:

    Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    Honestly??

    @wrrebel said:

    Honestly??

    Yea I'm lying......??...Or do you mean honestly what are your chances???

  • We will beat pitt!

    But you will lose to cinci so enjoy ur wild card...

  • We will beat pitt!

    But you will lose to cinci so enjoy ur wild card...

    @wrrebel said:

    But you will lose to cinci so enjoy ur wild card...

    hell no man! I'd rather have Baltimore win the division. Kansas City can definitely give Pittsburgh a tough game, plus it'll be on the road.

  • Here you go. N = Number of potential Browns victories. Just plug in the values for the other elemetns in the equation and you should be able to get your answer.

    N = ( R* x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc) x L

    R* = the number of good looking females in Pittsburgh

    fp = Fraction of Steelers players that have not been accused of a felony

    ne = Number of Ravens fans that have unique thoughts

    fl = Fraction of people in Pittsburgh who have had sex with someone/something of the opposite sex or or non-four-legged species.

    fi = Fraction of fl where the person is smarter than an amoeba

    fc = Fraction of Fi that don't wear adult diapers

    L = Fraction of the fc's diaper wearers that urinate on nearby Steeler fans during a Pittsburgh game

  • @wrrebel said:

    But you will lose to cinci so enjoy ur wild card...

    hell no man! I'd rather have Baltimore win the division. Kansas City can definitely give Pittsburgh a tough game, plus it'll be on the road.

    @brownandorange said:

    hell no man! I'd rather have Baltimore win the division. Kansas City can definitely give Pittsburgh a tough game, plus it'll be on the road.

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

  • @brownandorange said:

    hell no man! I'd rather have Baltimore win the division. Kansas City can definitely give Pittsburgh a tough game, plus it'll be on the road.

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Homotron said:

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always. No matter what. So no team can match up with them. Everyone wins. We lose.

  • Homotron said:

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always. No matter what. So no team can match up with them. Everyone wins. We lose.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always.

    Sure does seem that way doesn't it.

  • I think we have a 50.9-49.1 chance of beating them

  • Homotron said:

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always. No matter what. So no team can match up with them. Everyone wins. We lose.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always. No matter what. So no team can match up with them. Everyone wins. We lose.

    Where did I say that? It's loosely implied but I was asking a question. Based on what from the Chiefs would indicate they are a solid match up? Pittsburgh is ridiculous against the run. Dwayne Bowe is the only real vertical option and Cassell is easily rattled. I just want the rational behind that comment.

  • @brownandorange said:

    hell no man! I'd rather have Baltimore win the division. Kansas City can definitely give Pittsburgh a tough game, plus it'll be on the road.

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Homotron said:

    Based on what exactly? Bowe is their only passing option and he's been invisible quite a few times against the better competition. No RB has gone over 100 yards this year and up until last week i believe we haven't given up 100 period. 60 yards on the ground against. I'd LOVE to play Kansas City in the playoffs.

    Moeaki, Charles, and McCluster are pretty good passing options, no? KC no doubt has a bit of the paper champion syndrome but they do have a solid defense and a great rushing game (Charles is a good as it gets). Also, Cassel isn't spectacular but is amazingly efficient. They are no pushover.

  • Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    @purplereign52 said:

    Ok us Ravens fans are counting on Cleveland next week. If you win and we win we get the division and a bye. Now i know you guys would rather see us get it then Pitt. So tell me, what do you think the chances are of your team pulling off the upset?

    The outcome of the Steelers/Stains game doesn't matter because you're not gonna beat the other Ohio loser. The Bungles own the Rats...what is it now, 3 or 4 in a row they've beaten you?

    Plus you caught them at the wrong time...the Bungles are playing good ball right now.

  • I have a question. Why don't these Stooler trolls get banned?

    I know some of them are worse than others, but for the most part, they are a nuisance and cause unnecessary arguments.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Guys we forgot, the Steelers are unbeatable. They win always. No matter what. So no team can match up with them. Everyone wins. We lose.

    Where did I say that? It's loosely implied but I was asking a question. Based on what from the Chiefs would indicate they are a solid match up? Pittsburgh is ridiculous against the run. Dwayne Bowe is the only real vertical option and Cassell is easily rattled. I just want the rational behind that comment.

    Homotron said:

    Where did I say that? It's loosely implied but I was asking a question. Based on what from the Chiefs would indicate they are a solid match up? Pittsburgh is ridiculous against the run. Dwayne Bowe is the only real vertical option and Cassell is easily rattled. I just want the rational behind that comment.

    If we were even talking about the Falcons you would say "Roddy White is their only vertical threat. We would crush Michael Turner"

    Same logic.