Who Would You Take With The First Pick Next Year
-
Is it just me? I wasn't all THAT impressed with Blackmon. I mean, he looked great on thet long throw for TD, but the db let him go,
thinking he had the safety there on that play. It was a mistake in the secondary.
He caught a few other passes, but a first round draft pick should show more of a dominant presence on the field. Compare Blackmon's
stats with Julio Jones and Green the next bowl games - Georgia and Alabama, I think, are their teams...
I've seen Robieskie make a far better case in games at OSU than Blackmon did in his bowl game.
Could just be me, though... @@
-
Is it just me? I wasn't all THAT impressed with Blackmon. I mean, he looked great on thet long throw for TD, but the db let him go,
thinking he had the safety there on that play. It was a mistake in the secondary.
He caught a few other passes, but a first round draft pick should show more of a dominant presence on the field. Compare Blackmon's
stats with Julio Jones and Green the next bowl games - Georgia and Alabama, I think, are their teams...
I've seen Robieskie make a far better case in games at OSU than Blackmon did in his bowl game.
Could just be me, though... @@
Is it just me? I wasn't all THAT impressed with Blackmon. I mean, he looked great on thet long throw for TD, but the db let him go,
thinking he had the safety there on that play. It was a mistake in the secondary.
He caught a few other passes, but a first round draft pick should show more of a dominant presence on the field. Compare Blackmon's
stats with Julio Jones and Green the next bowl games - Georgia and Alabama, I think, are their teams...
I've seen Robieskie make a far better case in games at OSU than Blackmon did in his bowl game.
Could just be me, though... @@
Even if you don't want to count that one catch he still had an impressive TD catch afterwards where he dove for the ball out of bounds and still managed to get his feet down. I'm not saying we should take him I'm just saying that he is good and I wouldn't be mad if we did.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login