must read article
-
Why don't you start a topic called 'Grudenmania' and post all of this pointless shit instead of infecting every other topic with it. I'm not a Gruden hater because with this team next year always seems to drag in new faces and I will root for anyone coaching the BROWNS, but damn this is too much. Have some control man.
-
If you haven't noticed if I post anything, even if its not gruden related someone has to throw a dig in on him.
Its gaylords like urself who bring him up all the time.
I'm just sharing an article
If you haven't noticed if I post anything, even if its not gruden related someone has to throw a dig in on him.
Its gaylords like urself who bring him up all the time.
I'm just sharing an article
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
-
If you haven't noticed if I post anything, even if its not gruden related someone has to throw a dig in on him.
Its gaylords like urself who bring him up all the time.
I'm just sharing an article
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
Boom Roasted!!! You hit the nail on the head.
-
If you haven't noticed if I post anything, even if its not gruden related someone has to throw a dig in on him.
Its gaylords like urself who bring him up all the time.
I'm just sharing an article
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
-
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?
-
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?
IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?
Nope, I grew up a browns fan.. sorry buddy..
If he doesn't come here I will be shocked, and we won't be having this conversation..
Gruden would crush u in a steel cage match!
-
First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.
-
Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.
You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!
When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph
Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.
Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.
Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?
My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.
-
IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?
Nope, I grew up a browns fan.. sorry buddy..
If he doesn't come here I will be shocked, and we won't be having this conversation..
Gruden would crush u in a steel cage match!
-
mikeyP72 said:
Gruden was only like what 10 games over .500?Just how great was he again? He won a SB with Tony Dungy's team, against his former team. That's all he has going for him was that SB that he didn't fully even earn.
Tell me the REASONS why he would be better than Mangini. Go.
He is an offensive genious
He is a motivator
He is fiery
He is a winner
He will bring cleveland a winner
He has 95 career wins, mangini has not so much.
Gators bitches better be wearing jimmys
-
If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.
-
If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.
If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.
Is it me, or does anyone find it weird that he has a picture of grudens dick.
Hey leave me out of ur sexual fantasy
-
Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.
Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?
My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.
-
Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.
Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!
Don't hate the playa, hate the game
-
Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.
Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!
Don't hate the playa, hate the game
-
So you rooted against us since game 6, thanks for clearing that up. Homo.
Einstein, if I did root against us after we were 1 and 5, that would mean I started game 7.
Ur not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
