Skip to content

must read article

The Browns Board
49 15 3.9k
  • @htownbrown said:

    First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    @wrrebel said:

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?

  • @wrrebel said:

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?

    @speedyd900rr said:

    IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?

    Nope, I grew up a browns fan.. sorry buddy..

    If he doesn't come here I will be shocked, and we won't be having this conversation..

    Gruden would crush u in a steel cage match!

  • @htownbrown said:

    First off Nancy, you have more posts about how much you love Gruden then I have total posts on this board. So don't act like I'm the reason you do it. I mean everytime you say shit like 'in Gruden we trust' its like rooting against the Browns we have because they are entrusted to Mangini. Gruden isn't coming if this team wins so I don't understand unless you are a homo why you would be rooting against us for atleast 6 weeks for some specific coach. I didn't like Crennel at all, but I didn't pick out a replacement coach and announce my love for him before midseason either. Mangini wasn't even technically out of the playoff hunt by the time you said Gruden was coming to save us. Get a xxxxing grip. Even if Gruden comes here and everything else you say is right.......in the end you will still be a homo.

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    @wrrebel said:

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Actually, I never rooted against the browns.. anyone who wants to win would not want mangini here.

    You keep on saying gruden isn't coming here, that's funny.. cause he is!

    When he does come here, don't ask me for his autograph

    Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.

    @htownbrown said:

    Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.

    Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?

    My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    IF he doesn't come here does that mean you will sign up to whatever teams forum he goes to and root for them?

    Nope, I grew up a browns fan.. sorry buddy..

    If he doesn't come here I will be shocked, and we won't be having this conversation..

    Gruden would crush u in a steel cage match!

    @wrrebel said:

    Nope, I grew up a browns fan.. sorry buddy..

    If he doesn't come here I will be shocked, and we won't be having this conversation..

    Gruden would crush u in a steel cage match!

    The real question is does Gruden give you a reach around when he's pounding your ass?

  • Oprah, barbera walters and ur wife.

    U have to kill one, xxxx one and marry one... go!

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Gruden was only like what 10 games over .500?

    Just how great was he again? He won a SB with Tony Dungy's team, against his former team. That's all he has going for him was that SB that he didn't fully even earn.

    Tell me the REASONS why he would be better than Mangini. Go.

    He is an offensive genious

    He is a motivator

    He is fiery

    He is a winner

    He will bring cleveland a winner

    He has 95 career wins, mangini has not so much.

    Gators bitches better be wearing jimmys

  • If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.

  • If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.

    Is it me, or does anyone find it weird that he has a picture of grudens dick.

    Hey leave me out of ur sexual fantasy

  • @htownbrown said:

    Your dense! Let me break this down for you: if Mangini wins games his job is not at risk and Gruden nor anyone would replace him. YOU called for Gruden no matter if we won or lost. Played good or not. Gruden is cool, Gruden is funny, Gruden calls me, Gruden is cute, etc. Mancrushes our acceptable to a point, but you crossed that line and then some.

    Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?

    My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.

    @wrrebel said:

    Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?

    My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.

    Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Who's the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?

    My friend yes if mangini won games his job would have been safe. Fact of the matter he hasn't. 10 and 21 that's not winning.

    Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.

    @htownbrown said:

    Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.

    Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game

  • @htownbrown said:

    Before those losses were lost you were gaying for Gruden........hater. You are officially a homo.

    Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game

    @wrrebel said:

    Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game

    So you rooted against us since game 6, thanks for clearing that up. Homo.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Yeah once we were 1 and 5 , pretty much!

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game

    So you rooted against us since game 6, thanks for clearing that up. Homo.

    @htownbrown said:

    So you rooted against us since game 6, thanks for clearing that up. Homo.

    Einstein, if I did root against us after we were 1 and 5, that would mean I started game 7.

    Ur not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

  • @htownbrown said:

    So you rooted against us since game 6, thanks for clearing that up. Homo.

    Einstein, if I did root against us after we were 1 and 5, that would mean I started game 7.

    Ur not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

    @wrrebel said:

    Einstein, if I did root against us after we were 1 and 5, that would mean I started game 7.

    Ur not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

    So you waited a week after game 6 until moments before game 7 to endorse Gruden is that it? Homodiot.

  • Hey I'm just passing the information on. Thought it was a good read 😉

    @wrrebel said:

    Hey I'm just passing the information on. Thought it was a good read 😉

    Why- because you happen to agree with it? FYI this blogger don't have shit for a source, and he's going on a "gut feeling". Whoop-te-do. Anyone with a computer and a web page can post crap like this.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Einstein, if I did root against us after we were 1 and 5, that would mean I started game 7.

    Ur not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

    So you waited a week after game 6 until moments before game 7 to endorse Gruden is that it? Homodiot.

    @htownbrown said:

    So you waited a week after game 6 until moments before game 7 to endorse Gruden is that it? Homodiot.

    Jon grudens tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries

  • @wrrebel said:

    Hey I'm just passing the information on. Thought it was a good read 😉

    Why- because you happen to agree with it? FYI this blogger don't have shit for a source, and he's going on a "gut feeling". Whoop-te-do. Anyone with a computer and a web page can post crap like this.

    @hoorta said:

    Why- because you happen to agree with it? FYI this blogger don't have shit for a source, and he's going on a "gut feeling". Whoop-te-do. Anyone with a computer and a web page can post crap like this.

    That's all speculation is.. all articles everyone post on here are full of non sense and agendas.

    I

  • @htownbrown said:

    So you waited a week after game 6 until moments before game 7 to endorse Gruden is that it? Homodiot.

    Jon grudens tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries

    @wrrebel said:

    Jon grudens tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries

    And now you're ripping off Dos Equis commercials to prove your gay love for Gruden. I was in support of Gruden coming here but it's homos like you that make me hope he's not the new coach (if we get a new coach) just to shut your fag ass up.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Jon grudens tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries

    And now you're ripping off Dos Equis commercials to prove your gay love for Gruden. I was in support of Gruden coming here but it's homos like you that make me hope he's not the new coach (if we get a new coach) just to shut your fag ass up.

    @mark-o said:

    And now you're ripping off Dos Equis commercials to prove your gay love for Gruden. I was in support of Gruden coming here but it's homos like you that make me hope he's not the new coach (if we get a new coach) just to shut your fag ass up.

    Hey now, why the anger? And it was actually ripping off chuck norris 😉

  • No anger.....just sick and tired of your gay homofest for Jon Gruden. Take his dick out of your mouth and shut up.