Skip to content

must read article

The Browns Board
49 15 3.9k
  • No anger.....just sick and tired of your gay homofest for Jon Gruden. Take his dick out of your mouth and shut up.

  • No anger.....just sick and tired of your gay homofest for Jon Gruden. Take his dick out of your mouth and shut up.

    @mark-o said:

    No anger.....just sick and tired of your gay homofest for Jon Gruden. Take his dick out of your mouth and shut up.

    Ok

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    If anyone has a picture of WRREBEL I will be more than happy to photoshop him sucking Jon Gruden's dick.

    Is it me, or does anyone find it weird that he has a picture of grudens dick.

    Hey leave me out of ur sexual fantasy

    @wrrebel said:

    Is it me, or does anyone find it weird that he has a picture of grudens dick.

    Hey leave me out of ur sexual fantasy

    It looks the same as your face 🙂

  • @hoorta said:

    Why- because you happen to agree with it? FYI this blogger don't have shit for a source, and he's going on a "gut feeling". Whoop-te-do. Anyone with a computer and a web page can post crap like this.

    That's all speculation is.. all articles everyone post on here are full of non sense and agendas.

    I

    @wrrebel said:

    That's all speculation is.. all articles everyone post on here are full of non sense and agendas.

    I

    I've said it privately, and now I'll say it publicly- YOUR agenda is getting old. REAL old. Believe me, anyone who reads this forum on even a casual basis knows you constantly worship at your little private Gruden Shrine. You're getting called names because quite frankly, you're acting line an immature self aggrandizing bozo. You're compounding the error by clogging up threads with lame comebacks. If you want to join in the Gruden circle jerk, I suggest you head over to the Browns blogs on Cleveland.com where there's dozens of mindless maroons blowing Gruden daily over there.

    There's a quote by Santayana, "those that don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it." So listen up- since by the content of your posts I doubt you're old enough to remember history first hand.

    Once upon a time the Browns had a coach who was hated by fans even more than Eric Mangini (even this fan). Brought in a bunch of totally washed up players from his old teams. Cut long time favorite Browns players. Ran an offense so predictable, we were calling the plays out on TV before they even happened. And incidentally, they didn't work either. His record with the Browns was a wonderful 36-44, and with his next team in his first year he was an awesome 5-11. Sounds just like Eric right?

    So who was he? I'll spare you the suspense.

    Bill Belichick.

    So excuse us old timers if we're afraid we see a bunch of Bill in Eric, and don't want history repeating itself.

  • Its like the Temple of Doom. But instead of the three stones its three gruden bobbleheads. - and Mangini is there and a guy with a chucky mask goes "KALI MAH" and tears his heart out..

  • Its like the Temple of Doom. But instead of the three stones its three gruden bobbleheads. - and Mangini is there and a guy with a chucky mask goes "KALI MAH" and tears his heart out..

    @bodogjoe said:

    Its like the Temple of Doom. But instead of the three stones its three gruden bobbleheads. - and Mangini is there and a guy with a chucky mask goes "KALI MAH" and tears his heart out..

    Thanks for the laugh. I seriously lost it when I read this.

  • Relatedly, Richard Dietch published his 2010 sports media awards at Sports Illustrated, and had a word for John Gruden in distinguishing Cris Collinsworth as one of his two Announcers of the Year:

    Collinsworth remains the best in the class of ex-players-turned-NFL analysts because his opinions carry the objectivity of a man not beholden to the league apparatus. He’s also not fanatically smitten with certain players (Yes, I’m talking to you, Jon Gruden) or the institution of football.

    Just more evidence that John Gruden is a babbling sycophant. We’ll just add that a lack of integrity and intelligence is a lack of integrity and intelligence whether it’s in the announcer’s booth or on the sidelines.

    DERPLOOKDERP HE’S SO PASSIONATE. SO INTENSE. SUPERBOWLRINNNGDERRRP.

    #REALFACTSOFHISTORY: No Super Bowl-winning coach has ever won a Super Bowl with a second team.

    ———-

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Here I'll save you the trouble of linking you:

    "Written by Mikey P:

    Jon Gruden is not coming to Cleveland.

    End."

    There.

    I wonder who is going to come to cleveland if holmgren dont coach and gruden wont coach in Clowntown?

    Minus a few exceptions almost anyone is better than mangini...

  • Oprah, barbera walters and ur wife.

    U have to kill one, xxxx one and marry one... go!

    @wrrebel said:

    Oprah, barbera walters and ur wife.

    U have to kill one, xxxx one and marry one... go!

    Okay, that was funny.

    Gruden has a better career winning percentage than 28 of the 32 current coaches. He won a Super Bowl and made the Raiders relevant for a short while. He went to the playoffs six times. Mangini isn't in that zip code yet, no matter how much you like him, guys. He may get there, but he isn't even in the conversation at the moment.

    And Holmgren dwarfs both of them in more ways than one (!).

  • Relatedly, Richard Dietch published his 2010 sports media awards at Sports Illustrated, and had a word for John Gruden in distinguishing Cris Collinsworth as one of his two Announcers of the Year:

    Collinsworth remains the best in the class of ex-players-turned-NFL analysts because his opinions carry the objectivity of a man not beholden to the league apparatus. He’s also not fanatically smitten with certain players (Yes, I’m talking to you, Jon Gruden) or the institution of football.

    Just more evidence that John Gruden is a babbling sycophant. We’ll just add that a lack of integrity and intelligence is a lack of integrity and intelligence whether it’s in the announcer’s booth or on the sidelines.

    DERPLOOKDERP HE’S SO PASSIONATE. SO INTENSE. SUPERBOWLRINNNGDERRRP.

    #REALFACTSOFHISTORY: No Super Bowl-winning coach has ever won a Super Bowl with a second team.

    ———-

    @peterbell said:

    Relatedly, Richard Dietch published his 2010 sports media awards at Sports Illustrated, and had a word for John Gruden in distinguishing Cris Collinsworth as one of his two Announcers of the Year:

    Collinsworth remains the best in the class of ex-players-turned-NFL analysts because his opinions carry the objectivity of a man not beholden to the league apparatus. He’s also not fanatically smitten with certain players (Yes, I’m talking to you, Jon Gruden) or the institution of football.

    Just more evidence that John Gruden is a babbling sycophant. We’ll just add that a lack of integrity and intelligence is a lack of integrity and intelligence whether it’s in the announcer’s booth or on the sidelines.

    DERPLOOKDERP HE’S SO PASSIONATE. SO INTENSE. SUPERBOWLRINNNGDERRRP.

    #REALFACTSOFHISTORY: No Super Bowl-winning coach has ever won a Super Bowl with a second team.

    So Passionate, Intense and FIERY. Whoopee. Let's look at the Coaches in the HOF. George Halas, Paul Brown, Bud Grant, Chuck Noll, Don Shula, John Madden, Marv Levy, Tom Landry, Al Davis, Joe Gibbs, Vince Lombardi, Sid Gillman, Curly Lambeau, Steve Owen, Hank Stram, Bill Walsh. (Bill Belichick is a mortal lock once he hangs 'em up)

    Now Lambeau and Owen I can't comment on because they were before my time- I've seen all the rest. How many FIERY guys on that list? Lombardi, Stram, Madden, maybe a couple others. At least an equal number of the stoic types Landry, Levy, Walsh, and Bill B.

    Point is this isn't high school ball, where you have to spit in a guy's face like Bill Cowher to fire guys up- these guys are pros- they know when they screwed up.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Oprah, barbera walters and ur wife.

    U have to kill one, xxxx one and marry one... go!

    Okay, that was funny.

    Gruden has a better career winning percentage than 28 of the 32 current coaches. He won a Super Bowl and made the Raiders relevant for a short while. He went to the playoffs six times. Mangini isn't in that zip code yet, no matter how much you like him, guys. He may get there, but he isn't even in the conversation at the moment.

    And Holmgren dwarfs both of them in more ways than one (!).

    @shepwrite said:

    Okay, that was funny.

    Gruden has a better career winning percentage than 28 of the 32 current coaches. He won a Super Bowl and made the Raiders relevant for a short while. He went to the playoffs six times. Mangini isn't in that zip code yet, no matter how much you like him, guys. He may get there, but he isn't even in the conversation at the moment.

    And Holmgren dwarfs both of them in more ways than one (!).

    Shep, agreed about Gruden. And agreed about Mangini. However, as I pointed out there's scary similarities to Belichick's first five years of coaching to Mangini's.

    What's irking a bunch of us off is posters acting like Gruden is the ONLY option. I doubt I'd get a favorable reaction if I thew up a half dozen threads and a hundred posts saying AJ Green is the Bomb in the 2011 draft.

  • Lets set the record straight!

    First off before I started JOKING around about Gruden, I was attacked by the Mangini minions. I was called many names for saying what is obvious (to me).

    Then I threw out the name of Gruden, cause I felt he was a good fit and 1000 TIMES better than mangini. Again, I was called many names for my opinion.

    So instead of attacking back, I jokingly made up one liners at the end of my posts (IN GRUDEN WE TRUST, ITS A GRUDEN THING', LET GO LET GRUDEN"

    I didn't know the Neiner, Neiner, Neiner you don't have a weiner works on adults also..

    Again some fans couldnt see past it and blasted me more, which is fine. I don't give a flying phuck..

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

  • Lets set the record straight!

    First off before I started JOKING around about Gruden, I was attacked by the Mangini minions. I was called many names for saying what is obvious (to me).

    Then I threw out the name of Gruden, cause I felt he was a good fit and 1000 TIMES better than mangini. Again, I was called many names for my opinion.

    So instead of attacking back, I jokingly made up one liners at the end of my posts (IN GRUDEN WE TRUST, ITS A GRUDEN THING', LET GO LET GRUDEN"

    I didn't know the Neiner, Neiner, Neiner you don't have a weiner works on adults also..

    Again some fans couldnt see past it and blasted me more, which is fine. I don't give a flying phuck..

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    @wrrebel said:

    Lets set the record straight!

    First off before I started JOKING around about Gruden, I was attacked by the Mangini minions. I was called many names for saying what is obvious (to me).

    Then I threw out the name of Gruden, cause I felt he was a good fit and 1000 TIMES better than mangini. Again, I was called many names for my opinion.

    So instead of attacking back, I jokingly made up one liners at the end of my posts (IN GRUDEN WE TRUST, ITS A GRUDEN THING', LET GO LET GRUDEN"

    I didn't know the Neiner, Neiner, Neiner you don't have a weiner works on adults also..

    Again some fans couldnt see past it and blasted me more, which is fine. I don't give a flying phuck..

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    So now your the victim of circumstance.....GTFO!! You came here and told anyone who would listen that Gruden WAS COMING.....and anyone who didn't believe you was an idiot. Poor victim.........grow the xxxx UP!!

  • @wrrebel said:

    Lets set the record straight!

    First off before I started JOKING around about Gruden, I was attacked by the Mangini minions. I was called many names for saying what is obvious (to me).

    Then I threw out the name of Gruden, cause I felt he was a good fit and 1000 TIMES better than mangini. Again, I was called many names for my opinion.

    So instead of attacking back, I jokingly made up one liners at the end of my posts (IN GRUDEN WE TRUST, ITS A GRUDEN THING', LET GO LET GRUDEN"

    I didn't know the Neiner, Neiner, Neiner you don't have a weiner works on adults also..

    Again some fans couldnt see past it and blasted me more, which is fine. I don't give a flying phuck..

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    So now your the victim of circumstance.....GTFO!! You came here and told anyone who would listen that Gruden WAS COMING.....and anyone who didn't believe you was an idiot. Poor victim.........grow the xxxx UP!!

    @htownbrown said:

    So now your the victim of circumstance.....GTFO!! You came here and told anyone who would listen that Gruden WAS COMING.....and anyone who didn't believe you was an idiot. Poor victim.........grow the xxxx UP!!

    You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive.

    Write that down!

  • I'm working hard to find common ground among us Browns fans and I think I have stumbled onto something. If we all chip in we can have a head coach genetically engineered by taking DNA from Holmgren, Mangini and Gruden. We can call the creation "Chucky" Holmgrini.

  • Gambling website has Jon Gruden as favorite to be Cowboys coach in 2011

    Posted at 3:14 PM on Wed., Nov. 10, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

    SportsDayDFW sports Bio | E-mail | News tips

    Sportsbook.com posted gambling odds for who will be the Cowboys head coach to start the 2011-12 regular season.

    Of the 12 coaching options to place a wager on, Jon Gruden has the best odds at 2-1 while Tony Dungy and Brian Billick share the worst at 25-1.

    Other options include Marty Schottenheimer (15-1), Mike Zimmer (15-1), Bill Parcells (10-1), Leslie Frazier (10-1), Jim Harbaugh (8-1), Marvin Lewis (5-1), Bill Cowher (4-1), Jason Garrett (4-1) and John Fox (3.5-1).

  • Lets set the record straight!

    First off before I started JOKING around about Gruden, I was attacked by the Mangini minions. I was called many names for saying what is obvious (to me).

    Then I threw out the name of Gruden, cause I felt he was a good fit and 1000 TIMES better than mangini. Again, I was called many names for my opinion.

    So instead of attacking back, I jokingly made up one liners at the end of my posts (IN GRUDEN WE TRUST, ITS A GRUDEN THING', LET GO LET GRUDEN"

    I didn't know the Neiner, Neiner, Neiner you don't have a weiner works on adults also..

    Again some fans couldnt see past it and blasted me more, which is fine. I don't give a flying phuck..

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    @wrrebel said:

    Lets set the record straight!

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    You're entitled to you opinion about Mangini. I happen to think it's dead wrong, and it's not worth arguing with you about the technical aspects why- there's plenty of intelligent blogs out there (if you'd bother to look) explaining it far better than I can. BTW, you get a big FAIL in the humor and sarcasm department.

    And you didn't get my point- sure Belichick looked just like Mangini in Cleveland. Verge of getting fired in New England? Go look it up- went 5-11 his first year with the Pats- won the Super Bowl the next. Gee, too bad Kraft had some patience- a quality a certain segment of the Cleveland fanbase is sorely lacking in. All Brady? That's a hoot. He won 11 games with Matt Cassell as his quarterback, and half his defense on IR- he was using wrs as cornerbacks to refresh your memory. Yeah, Belichick is so overrated- I'll tell you what- just drop me a check for $1,000 when he's inducted into the HOF for being able to predict the future. Next year he moves into the top ten all-time in wins, and in winning % he's 12th with coaches over 100 wins- even counting his "terrible" seasons with the Browns.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Lets set the record straight!

    People compared mangini to vince lombardi and now Belichick.

    Let me start by saying Belichick is the most over rated coach EVER.(not saying he is a bad coach) He was horrible for the Browns. The same guy who had a panick attack when Kyle Brady was drafted by the Jets, so he had to trade down since he had no idea what to do. He was on the verge of being fired by the Pats when low and behold Tom Brady fell in his lap. Give any coach a hall of fame QB with there 6th RD pick and I am sure they will look like a genious.

    Yes give Mangini a Tom Brady and I am sure he will be the next great coach...

    lastly I beleive there are MANY coaches who would be a huge upgrade. Mike Holmgren, John Gruden, Jim Harbough, Ricki Lake!

    You're entitled to you opinion about Mangini. I happen to think it's dead wrong, and it's not worth arguing with you about the technical aspects why- there's plenty of intelligent blogs out there (if you'd bother to look) explaining it far better than I can. BTW, you get a big FAIL in the humor and sarcasm department.

    And you didn't get my point- sure Belichick looked just like Mangini in Cleveland. Verge of getting fired in New England? Go look it up- went 5-11 his first year with the Pats- won the Super Bowl the next. Gee, too bad Kraft had some patience- a quality a certain segment of the Cleveland fanbase is sorely lacking in. All Brady? That's a hoot. He won 11 games with Matt Cassell as his quarterback, and half his defense on IR- he was using wrs as cornerbacks to refresh your memory. Yeah, Belichick is so overrated- I'll tell you what- just drop me a check for $1,000 when he's inducted into the HOF for being able to predict the future. Next year he moves into the top ten all-time in wins, and in winning % he's 12th with coaches over 100 wins- even counting his "terrible" seasons with the Browns.

    @hoorta said:

    You're entitled to you opinion about Mangini. I happen to think it's dead wrong, and it's not worth arguing with you about the technical aspects why- there's plenty of intelligent blogs out there (if you'd bother to look) explaining it far better than I can. BTW, you get a big FAIL in the humor and sarcasm department.

    And you didn't get my point- sure Belichick looked just like Mangini in Cleveland. Verge of getting fired in New England? Go look it up- went 5-11 his first year with the Pats- won the Super Bowl the next. Gee, too bad Kraft had some patience- a quality a certain segment of the Cleveland fanbase is sorely lacking in. All Brady? That's a hoot. He won 11 games with Matt Cassell as his quarterback, and half his defense on IR- he was using wrs as cornerbacks to refresh your memory. Yeah, Belichick is so overrated- I'll tell you what- just drop me a check for $1,000 when he's inducted into the HOF for being able to predict the future. Next year he moves into the top ten all-time in wins, and in winning % he's 12th with coaches over 100 wins- even counting his "terrible" seasons with the Browns.

    You missed the whole point. Its a known fact that he would have been fired not for a bledsoe injury and tom brady.. check out his record with out brady. Sure he went 11 and 5 one year with cassel. At that time players were taking pay cuts to play for the gay pats.

  • Stop Gruden time!

  • I could give a shyt if big bird is our coach as long as we win. What I want to know is what respectable coach is going to come here knowing he only has 2 years to turn this team into playoff contenders or else he's fired?

    The only people I can see jumping at the chance is someone looking for a payday and doesn't really care or some up and comer who's willing to give it a shot cause he rather coach the Browns then be a OC in college.