Skip to content

embarassing!!

The Browns Board
61 32 7.8k
  • Everybody, all together now...

    Let's blow up the franchise and start all over! New QB, obviously McCoy is a backup! New HC (I actually am starting to warm up to this idea), New DC because Rob Ryan is terrible! New GM because why the hell not!

    Gotta love us Cleveland fans.

    For the record, it's hard to win with shit-ass scrubs like Sabby Piscitelli, Coye Francies (who we cut in September only to bring back after he warmed the bench in the UFL), Derreck who-gives-a-xxxx-what-his-name-is and John St. Clair.

  • Embarrassing is right.

    But no awards for class go to Pittsburgh either.

  • What the hell man. Our defense sucks a$$. Why the **** do we let a receiver throw a TD. Why is every freaking receiver open. Roethlisberger hasn't even been sacked yet. He's barely if not even hurried this game. This is complete BS. This happens every year to us. Man i'm tired of this. The city of Cleveland needs a ring. I hope the Browns bench Mccoy. This is very angering

  • 🙁 dangg...
  • Embarrassing is right.

    But no awards for class go to Pittsburgh either.

    @bandwagon said:

    Embarrassing is right.

    But no awards for class go to Pittsburgh either.

    I disagree. If they could score 60 points, they should.

    I would expect my Browns to do so, having that opportunity.

    It's football.

  • Wow the game is such a blowout that they put on the Chiefs game on CBS in Chicago. LOL that is bogus.

  • Homotron said:

    Oh please. 38-3 and you'll probably see back ups now. Honestly the Browns and their lovely fan base deserves worse. Classy group in the stands chanting "she said no, she said no" I'd run it in to the 50's and not think twice about it. You deserve it. Happy New Year, get your ass stomped. They'll get the first round bye. The first unit needs the game time reps.

    Like I said.

  • I live in Chicago and they had the Browns game on local tv until 5 minutes ago. After they came back from commercial the announcer said "we're going to take you to a more competitive game" and they switched to the Raiders/Chiefs game...Pathetic.

  • This was the "featured" game in SoCal, as it was on our local CBS channel 2. What an embarrassing joke, but the good news is that CBS just switch to "a more competitive game", so that means that the SoCal Stooler fans can't watch the end of the game, even if they have the DirecTv NFL package.................Finally, something to be proud of.

  • I live in Chicago and they had the Browns game on local tv until 5 minutes ago. After they came back from commercial the announcer said "we're going to take you to a more competitive game" and they switched to the Raiders/Chiefs game...Pathetic.

    @bonedawg said:

    I live in Chicago and they had the Browns game on local tv until 5 minutes ago. After they came back from commercial the announcer said "we're going to take you to a more competitive game" and they switched to the Raiders/Chiefs game...Pathetic.

    What else could they do? I've also switched to another game...

  • I live in Chicago and they had the Browns game on local tv until 5 minutes ago. After they came back from commercial the announcer said "we're going to take you to a more competitive game" and they switched to the Raiders/Chiefs game...Pathetic.

    @bonedawg said:

    I live in Chicago and they had the Browns game on local tv until 5 minutes ago. After they came back from commercial the announcer said "we're going to take you to a more competitive game" and they switched to the Raiders/Chiefs game...Pathetic.

    yep thats what happened to me..

  • It kills me to watch the game, but I watch it cause I do get a laugh when I see the look on manginis face..

    Priceless

  • It's really hard for me to continue supporting a coach who gets blown out by the stoolers twice in one season.

  • Nothing more to say!!!

    @dawg08 said:

    Nothing more to say!!!

    CBS Los Angeles just switched to the Oakland v. KC game. I think this is some kind of network record for switching to another game. Early third quarter? Crazy. This team just laid down today. As they did the last month. Not a good showing for Manigini. I have been going back and forth on whether the Browns should fire him. There are so many vacancies, the coaching pool is thin. Other than Cower and he doesn't want the job. And I don't see Holmgren going after him. Chucky is not a fit. Has a bad rep with players. Unless the Walrus wants to come out of the booth. As a Browns fan I am hoping this is the last of our downward spiral. We do have some good young talent. But I am sick of watching this crap year after year. Something needs to change. While I like McCoy I don't know if he is strong enough. They may have to go after Andrew Luck. My three cents.

  • Homotron said:

    Oh please. 38-3 and you'll probably see back ups now. Honestly the Browns and their lovely fan base deserve worse. Classy group in the stands chanting "she said no, she said no" I'd run it in to the 50's and not think twice about it. You deserve it. Happy New Year, get your ass stomped. They'll get the first round bye. The first unit needs the game time reps.

    I think the fans were actually chanting "no means no" to Ben. I do find it classy that a group of fans would advocate for women's rights and against rape even at a football game. They clearly were attempting to help Ben make better decisions next time he is in some dumpy college bar taking shots with trampy co-eds.

  • There trolls are full of double standards.

    First they post pics of Cribbs laying on the ground talking about how he deserved to get injured and the they go on to tell us we have no class because some fans are screaming "she said no" to a guy who raped two chicks.

  • The No Means No chant was the highlight of an otherwise dismal game.

  • Do you think Big Gay Ben will ever stop raping chicks?

  • Homotron said:

    Not the same. Pour it on Steelers. I want 50 before this game is over. The Browns trolls deserve it. I apologize ahead of time for the Browns fans here with a ounce of class.

    You're normally better than this.

    Stop showing your true colors.

  • I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really been inclined to post yet. However, I found it annoying to watch the lynch mob forming for McCoy.

    I watched several routes where the receivers weren't running 100%, or quit early on the route. Obviously a core of mediocre receivers who are either quitting on routes or going at it half-ass means McCoy is at fault. Not to mention Hillis isn't 100%, and the defense's inability to stop the Steelers has made the Browns one-dimensional.

    Cut the rookie who's played only half a season versus some very, very good defenses some slack. What's the alternative? Spend draft picks on more QBs? You'll be bringing someone else in with the same terrible stable of receivers. Please. Draft smart, and build for next year.