embarassing!!
-
Nothing more to say!!!
CBS Los Angeles just switched to the Oakland v. KC game. I think this is some kind of network record for switching to another game. Early third quarter? Crazy. This team just laid down today. As they did the last month. Not a good showing for Manigini. I have been going back and forth on whether the Browns should fire him. There are so many vacancies, the coaching pool is thin. Other than Cower and he doesn't want the job. And I don't see Holmgren going after him. Chucky is not a fit. Has a bad rep with players. Unless the Walrus wants to come out of the booth. As a Browns fan I am hoping this is the last of our downward spiral. We do have some good young talent. But I am sick of watching this crap year after year. Something needs to change. While I like McCoy I don't know if he is strong enough. They may have to go after Andrew Luck. My three cents.
-
Homotron said:
Oh please. 38-3 and you'll probably see back ups now. Honestly the Browns and their lovely fan base deserve worse. Classy group in the stands chanting "she said no, she said no" I'd run it in to the 50's and not think twice about it. You deserve it. Happy New Year, get your ass stomped. They'll get the first round bye. The first unit needs the game time reps.I think the fans were actually chanting "no means no" to Ben. I do find it classy that a group of fans would advocate for women's rights and against rape even at a football game. They clearly were attempting to help Ben make better decisions next time he is in some dumpy college bar taking shots with trampy co-eds.
-
There trolls are full of double standards.
First they post pics of Cribbs laying on the ground talking about how he deserved to get injured and the they go on to tell us we have no class because some fans are screaming "she said no" to a guy who raped two chicks.
-
Do you think Big Gay Ben will ever stop raping chicks?
-
Homotron said:
Not the same. Pour it on Steelers. I want 50 before this game is over. The Browns trolls deserve it. I apologize ahead of time for the Browns fans here with a ounce of class.You're normally better than this.
Stop showing your true colors.
-
I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really been inclined to post yet. However, I found it annoying to watch the lynch mob forming for McCoy.
I watched several routes where the receivers weren't running 100%, or quit early on the route. Obviously a core of mediocre receivers who are either quitting on routes or going at it half-ass means McCoy is at fault. Not to mention Hillis isn't 100%, and the defense's inability to stop the Steelers has made the Browns one-dimensional.
Cut the rookie who's played only half a season versus some very, very good defenses some slack. What's the alternative? Spend draft picks on more QBs? You'll be bringing someone else in with the same terrible stable of receivers. Please. Draft smart, and build for next year.
-
Maybe Homotron can open his ass for Big Gay Ben so he will stop raping chicks.
-
Homotron said:
Yea I don't troll but have trolled in this thread and it's deserved. Tired of the select few mouth breathers that know less about the Browns than I do. (Although I do know quite a lot)The Falcons are beating the Panthers 31-3. I guess they're classless as well.
Being classless isn't defined by the score. Being classless is running an end-around pass when you're up 31-3 in the second half.
It's not like we could have defended any play you threw at us anyway. This game is legit depressing.
-
Homotron said:
So it would have been alright if it were a run or a regular pass? The first team offense won't get another shot at a live scenario not against themselves until after the first round. Might as well execute a play they may use when the game is on the line.Yes, a traditional play wouldn't have been taken as trying to run up the score. Especially when your traditional plays have worked the entire game.
Don't try to defend it, just accept that it was a shity move. I'm not belittling or calling names, but part of being a man is knowing when something isn't right.
-
@spunkonmyback-dpoy said:
The drunken chants got drowned out by the laughes of Steeler fans and the sobbing of sober Browns fans.So what you are saying is that you promote and accept violent crimes against young women? Interesting Spunky
-
Homotron said:
Good one bonedawg. Just wait until one of your own kids is wrongfully accused of rape which puts you on the sex offender list for the rest of your life. All because some girl decided she'd get in too much trouble with Daddy if he found out she consented.The "DTF" name tags is a immediately disqualifying case item.
And how many more times will our back ups sack McCoy?
Holy Shit! You are big gay ben's dad?
Oh and DTF name tags doesn't mean "It's cool if you rape me over a dirty toilet in a bathroom stall."
"ALL YOU BITCHES, TAKE MY SHOTS!"

- Ben Roethlisberger
-
@spunkonmyback-dpoy said:
The drunken chants got drowned out by the laughes of Steeler fans and the sobbing of sober Browns fans.So what you are saying is that you promote and accept violent crimes against young women? Interesting Spunky
So what you are saying is that you promote and accept violent crimes against young women? Interesting Spunky
Why not? he supports violent crimes against young boys.
-
Homotron said:
Good one bonedawg. Just wait until one of your own kids is wrongfully accused of rape which puts you on the sex offender list for the rest of your life. All because some girl decided she'd get in too much trouble with Daddy if he found out she consented.The "DTF" name tags is a immediately disqualifying case item.
And how many more times will our back ups sack McCoy?
Holy Shit! You are big gay ben's dad?
Oh and DTF name tags doesn't mean "It's cool if you rape me over a dirty toilet in a bathroom stall."
"ALL YOU BITCHES, TAKE MY SHOTS!"

- Ben Roethlisberger
Holy Shit! You are big gay ben's dad?
Oh and DTF name tags doesn't mean "It's cool if you rape me over a dirty toilet in a bathroom stall."
"ALL YOU BITCHES, TAKE MY SHOTS!"

- Ben Roethlisberger
homo is gay so he doesn't know or care about women's rights. He probably thinks it's ok for a woman who is dressed in a short skirt to get raped because she was provoking the guy who raped her with her clothes.
-
I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really been inclined to post yet. However, I found it annoying to watch the lynch mob forming for McCoy.
I watched several routes where the receivers weren't running 100%, or quit early on the route. Obviously a core of mediocre receivers who are either quitting on routes or going at it half-ass means McCoy is at fault. Not to mention Hillis isn't 100%, and the defense's inability to stop the Steelers has made the Browns one-dimensional.
Cut the rookie who's played only half a season versus some very, very good defenses some slack. What's the alternative? Spend draft picks on more QBs? You'll be bringing someone else in with the same terrible stable of receivers. Please. Draft smart, and build for next year.
I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really been inclined to post yet. However, I found it annoying to watch the lynch mob forming for McCoy.
I watched several routes where the receivers weren't running 100%, or quit early on the route. Obviously a core of mediocre receivers who are either quitting on routes or going at it half-ass means McCoy is at fault. Not to mention Hillis isn't 100%, and the defense's inability to stop the Steelers has made the Browns one-dimensional.
Cut the rookie who's played only half a season versus some very, very good defenses some slack. What's the alternative? Spend draft picks on more QBs? You'll be bringing someone else in with the same terrible stable of receivers. Please. Draft smart, and build for next year.
I think you're misrepresenting the conversation. McCoy's play the last couple weeks has made his future as The Guy less clear... because the problems have been exactly the ones his detractors predicted: Not enough arm to drive the ball downfield in December.
Nobody's cutting him. They're just saying he's looked lousy as hell these last two games. You can't cover your eyes and pretend it didn't happen. It did. He looked really, really bad... and the Browns could be committing to another Charlie Frye, a guy who just isn't good enough to compete with Ben and Flacco in the AFC North after October.
I'm not saying that's the case... I'm saying it could be, and we should certainly be discussing it. I guarantee you Holmgren and Heckert will be talking about it a lot.
-
@spunkonmyback-dpoy said:
"DTF" all the way....Atleast that's what that one drunk 20 year old said.
It is what it is man; to be honest if someone was violent against my daughter he would have to deal with her five brothers and my 12 ga Mossberg
-
Actually....if this is allowed please delete my account; to bring this personal and mix MY DAUGHTER into the conversation as a 'slut' is HORRID...delete this a-holes account or DELETE my account
Compl uncalled for....I am livid
-
Actually....if this is allowed please delete my account; to bring this personal and mix MY DAUGHTER into the conversation as a 'slut' is HORRID...delete this a-holes account or DELETE my account
Compl uncalled for....I am livid
Actually....if this is allowed please delete my account; to bring this personal and mix MY DAUGHTER into the conversation as a 'slut' is HORRID...delete this a-holes account or DELETE my account
Compl uncalled for....I am livid
Every Steeler fanboi that I know, is a pussy in real life, and this asswipe is no different.
-
Homotron said:
Yea I don't troll but have trolled in this thread and it's deserved. Tired of the select few mouth breathers that know less about the Browns than I do. (Although I do know quite a lot)The Falcons are beating the Panthers 31-3. I guess they're classless as well.
Oh you know everything about us Homo. You must be God!

And why should we "deserve" anything? If anyone deserves to lose, it is the steelers. and Tomlin is being a little bitch challenging everything my god.. who cares what the score is?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login