Skip to content

Season Ticket Holders: 2011 Home Games Announced

The Browns Board
46 15 2.2k
  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Formerly Stone said:

    Not to piss in your wheaties but you can't possibly think this way can you?

    Yes stoner we can think this way, the core of our team isnt as bad as mangini's Retarded system made it look and with hardesty hopefully playing next year and a few good transactions and draft picks the browns can compete and win...

    41-9 will have some serious payback coming...

  • @bob806 said:

    A road trip to Arizona would be a blast....who's in?

    Only after October.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #18

    @ballpeen said:

    Only after October.

    Agree...my son has HS Football & HS soccer.

    Indy is a pretty cool place to spend a weekend too.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #19

    Formerly Stone said:

    Not to piss in your wheaties but you can't possibly think this way can you?

    Certainly he can think this way.

    Recall this statistic: For the 14th consecutive year, there has been a minimum turnover of at least 5 teams per year making the playoffs from one year that did not make the playoffs the previous year, including this year the Steelers, Chiefs, Bears, Seahawks, plus another team.

    Also, except for the oddities of the two Steeler games, the Browns lost NO game by more than 10 points, many of them by only 2-3 points.

    If they improve incrementally and are more careful with the ball (as TOs hurt them), they certainly could make the playoffs.

    They could as easily go from 5-11 to 11-5 as they went from 10-6 to 4-12.

    Look at the turnarounds some teams made from last year. The Chiefs I think won only 3 games last year.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Actually, as far as a road game, Indy might be on the list.

    With all the travel i do for home games, I have skipped road games the last 3-4 years minus Nashville and Atlanta.

    Indy is doable, and in doing some research the last time we played there, the area down around the stadium looks like a happening spot.

    Downtown Indy is nice, and for me it's a shorter road trip than the Cleveland drive.

    You make it up, and we'll do St Elmo's Steakhouse over a bottle or two of wine- Deal?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    Downtown Indy is nice, and for me it's a shorter road trip than the Cleveland drive.

    You make it up, and we'll do St Elmo's Steakhouse over a bottle or two of wine- Deal?

    Sounds like a plan.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Only after October.

    Agree...my son has HS Football & HS soccer.

    Indy is a pretty cool place to spend a weekend too.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bob806 said:

    Agree...my son has HS Football & HS soccer.

    Indy is a pretty cool place to spend a weekend too.

    I believe he was thinking in terms of the weather in AZ. About the earliest you would want to go to Phoenix is mid October.

    Oddly, it is milder in Tuscon than it is in Phoenix that time of year because of the elevation.

    Just curious.....can a kid play both HS football and soccer? I thought the season's overlapped?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Maybe the schedule makers will do the Browns a favor and put the San Fran and Oakland games on back to back weeks? The Browns could stay out there the whole week, and their fans can spend a full week plus in the Bay area? Fly out on Saturday, see the Browns play on Sunday, vacation the whole next week in the area, then see the Browns play again the following Sunday, then come home Monday. I have done a number of trips like that before, except without the ball games.

    When will the actual dates for the games be announced? I would consider using my timeshare week for something like that.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Dates are usually released in mid April.

    The Browns wouldn't stay the whole week as they do have to practice and gameplan.....but fans could...but I wouldn't count on it....those cross country trips are usually staggered.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Depending on how the year goes business wise...it might be in the cards for me to make a road trip to Arizona, Oakland or SF. In most cases I could do it in one day...fly over in the morning and fly home after the game.

    We'll see..

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #25

    You might want to change the subtitle. I don't think that any schedule should be considered easy for a 5-11 team.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...eric_mangi.html

    Home games: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Seattle, Tennessee and Miami.

    Road games: Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Oakland.

    This reminds me of the 2007 schedule and we may have playoff chances next year, not to get too ahead of myself.

    As for the one game I get to go to every year, Seattle is my top choice.

    2011 Combined Opponents Record: 98-104

    Road games at San Fran, Oakland, Arizona, Houston. Compare that to this year when the furthest west the Browns went was I believe Kansas City, plus 3 games in FLA.

    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    Road games at San Fran, Oakland, Arizona, Houston. Compare that to this year when the furthest west the Browns went was I believe Kansas City, plus 3 games in FLA.

    Saw the Browns in Arizona... that stadium is GORGEOUS. I think that was just a couple years ago, right?

    So cool that they'll be in San Francisco. I'll be there. Nice to get them out west finally.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

    Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

  • yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

    Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mark-o said:

    Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

    How old's your son? My son was subjected to the Penguins fans at the Winter Classic, so by now, he's probably heard it all.

  • yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

    Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

    BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @mark-o said:

    yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

    Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

    I live in Tucson so I will definitely be going to the Browns-Cardinals game. Would love to see some of you guys there.

    Shelly 🙂

  • T tshirtfan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

  • @mark-o said:

    yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

    Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

    I live in Tucson so I will definitely be going to the Browns-Cardinals game. Would love to see some of you guys there.

    Shelly 🙂

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by BROWNandORANGE
    #31

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Would love to see some of you guys there.

    I have a buddy that lives in Glendale, AZ. Where is that in relation to the Cardinals stadium?

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #32

    How much do season tickets run now a days.

  • You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tshirtfan said:

    You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

    I doubt that since the schedule was made like 10 years ago.

  • @tshirtfan said:

    You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

    I doubt that since the schedule was made like 10 years ago.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mark-o said:

    I doubt that since the schedule was made like 10 years ago.

    You have to understand that some people don't understand the entire system of the NFL and how things like scheduling work.

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    Would love to see some of you guys there.

    I have a buddy that lives in Glendale, AZ. Where is that in relation to the Cardinals stadium?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @brownandorange said:

    I have a buddy that lives in Glendale, AZ. Where is that in relation to the Cardinals stadium?

    That IS where the Cards Stadium is located. Suburb of Phoenix. 🙂

  • You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tshirtfan said:

    You gotta believe the St. Louis game was designed to be a Sam and Colt reunion.

    Here's your Sam and Colt reunion:

    BK_SamuelColtArmsArtInv.jpg