Skip to content

Matt Szczur

The Browns Board
5 5 638
  • Okay i was watching football the other day at work and saw this guy playing and he is simply and plain a monster, i mean i dont know if anyone else has ever even heard of him but the browns need to take a good look at him... Looks like the next Wes Welker maybe even better... Yeah i said it, tried to post some youtube clips of him but couldnt get it to work... Ethier way im saying has anyone ever heard of this guy and would mind taking a 4th on him i mean he jumps out with just plain talent check the tape

    Legit 4.3 speed already offer a 800,000 dollar contract by the Cubs to play baseball turned it down due to his love of the game of football

    WR/KR/QB/RB Villanova

  • I saw him play against App State during the playoffs, and he literally torched them in that game. He looks like he has great football instincts and can produce in the NFL. I wouldn't be opposed to this pick if it makes sense to draft him.

  • Found this "I love Matt" video on youtube. Kid has some skills

  • Found this "I love Matt" video on youtube. Kid has some skills

    @rich4eagle said:

    Good effort with the mock Cal. Thanks! I do mostly disagree with your picks. Our team is woefully short on offensive skill players. Our best receiver is a 30 year old TE and we have nothing behind Hillis at RB except a prospect who has been hurt two years in a row. Further Hillis will be two or three years and out just like Droughns. I find it hard to believe that there are not any quality WR's or RB's worthy of a one round pick or a two pick or a three pick. I would NOT draft any offensive lineman until five or later. They still are a dime a dozen. I would consider a game changer LB or DE in an early round, but why when there are plently of candidates. We have no offense it is time for the first time in since I can remember to focus on getting offensive skill players.

    BTW, for the guy who said this premature before we get a head coach is missing it. Holmgren and Heckert are going to shape the personality of the team and they are going to be key ingredients in whom gets drafted

    @slowburn said:

    Found this "I love Matt" video on youtube. Kid has some skills

    I just watched the vid and he looked good in the national championship game. That's also a good game to judge him on since they literally play the next best team in their division with the playoff system. I did notice that they said he ran a 4.4 instead of a 4.3 but that is still pretty good. Of course his stock will drop since he is from Div 1 AA but he could be a good pick in the 4th round or later. It would be nice to have a good back up returner behind Cribbs who can also run the WildDawg.

  • He's quite a talent, but nfldraftscout predicts he'd go in the 4th or 5th round. One con has him not running NFL routes.

    I wouldn't bet against him doing well in the NFL. I still liked Torrey Smith - he's taller...

    ****************************************************

    Name: Matt Szczur (+) Coming off ankle injuries

    College: Villanova Number: 4

    Height: 5-11 Weight: 205

    Position: WR Pos2: KR/KatQB/AP

    Class/Draft Year: Sr/2011

    40 Time: 4.46 40 Low: 4.35 40 High: 4.58

    Projected Round: 4-5 Stock:

    Rated number 12 out of 349 WR's 111 / 2602 TOTAL