Seattle Freakin Seahawks!
-
wow what a game they're playing! Hasselbeck looks like the second coming of Joe Montana and their receivers are catching anything remotely tossed close to them. I hope they beat the Saints. I wouldn't want to play them next week if they win.
wow what a game they're playing! Hasselbeck looks like the second coming of Joe Montana and their receivers are catching anything remotely tossed close to them. I hope they beat the Saints. I wouldn't want to play them next week if they win.
Anybody that runs a dirty program, USC, and then jumped to the NFL without any repercussions is not anyone I am rooting for. Ever.
Just like the Columbus Five.
-
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Only in madden your lead blockers don't touch anyone and they turn around in time to watch you get tackled.Should be Predator vs Hillis since that is who you have pictured in your signature genius.
-
I was really impressed with their plays designed to make things easier for the receivers. The stack produced big plays multiple times if I remember right. this might be something to consider with our less than top notch receivers.
Someone mentioned that their offensive coordinator might be a head coaching candidate even though he is only 34.
-
wow what a game they're playing! Hasselbeck looks like the second coming of Joe Montana and their receivers are catching anything remotely tossed close to them. I hope they beat the Saints. I wouldn't want to play them next week if they win.
Anybody that runs a dirty program, USC, and then jumped to the NFL without any repercussions is not anyone I am rooting for. Ever.
Just like the Columbus Five.
Anybody that runs a dirty program, USC, and then jumped to the NFL without any repercussions is not anyone I am rooting for. Ever.
Just like the Columbus Five.
If you believe that any top D1 program is clean, then you are very naive.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Only in madden your lead blockers don't touch anyone and they turn around in time to watch you get tackled.Should be Predator vs Hillis since that is who you have pictured in your signature genius.
Should be Predator vs Hillis since that is who you have pictured in your signature genius.
I didn't make it so don't complain to me about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
