Skip to content

Grossi's Player Rankings

The Browns Board
15 13 1.5k
  • S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Because Grossi is a genius and the god figure in a religion I'm just starting to brainstorm (updates promised!). Discuss. I like that he likes Womack, who I think is really underrated.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/..._of_the_20.html

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ....and here was his prediction on the first playoff game.....Grossi is the Wizard of Oz of the NFL.

    Tony Grossi's take: Saints have to be careful not to throw 60 times. Saints 27, Seahawks 20

  • J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Lol, he was right the Brees did throw it 60 times

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
    #4

    I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

  • I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @usfbrown said:

    I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

  • @usfbrown said:

    I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

    At least he was able to get open and caught the balls. That's something our other receivers struggled doing all year.

  • @usfbrown said:

    I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

    H Hoss wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

    I think you're mistaken on this one. Stuckey is perfect for the WCO.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

    I think you're mistaken on this one. Stuckey is perfect for the WCO.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoss said:

    I think you're mistaken on this one. Stuckey is perfect for the WCO.

    No Stuckie is slow and can't separate well against DB's so he is better suited for shorter quick routes like slants crosses and curls. It doesn't mean he is perfect for the system it means it is the system that he is going to do better in. Even if we go WCO I only see him maybe having 100 more yards that he had this season and he sure as shit isn't going to fix any of his problems which always seem to xxxx us.

  • @hoss said:

    I think you're mistaken on this one. Stuckey is perfect for the WCO.

    No Stuckie is slow and can't separate well against DB's so he is better suited for shorter quick routes like slants crosses and curls. It doesn't mean he is perfect for the system it means it is the system that he is going to do better in. Even if we go WCO I only see him maybe having 100 more yards that he had this season and he sure as shit isn't going to fix any of his problems which always seem to xxxx us.

    T tshirtfan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    No Stuckie is slow and can't separate well against DB's so he is better suited for shorter quick routes like slants crosses and curls. It doesn't mean he is perfect for the system it means it is the system that he is going to do better in. Even if we go WCO I only see him maybe having 100 more yards that he had this season and he sure as shit isn't going to fix any of his problems which always seem to xxxx us.

    From what I've seen, Stuckie can't shed a tackler when he catches a perfect pass in stride with the angle to run 2-3 yards for the first down. A good slot receiver must be able to do that. If you're going to throw behind the first down marker on a third and 5+, he'd better be able to pick up that first down if he catches it.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    First, injury or not, no defender deserves to be ranked higher than Fujita... Heart and soul of the D.

    Robiskie over Massaquoi??? Can only be explained by the power of low expectations...

  • next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by next2nothing
    #11

    45. DL Shaun Rogers: Tweeted at 0-3, "Season's over," and checked out then. Nice return on a $6.9 million salary.

    To think I was actually excited when we traded for this guy...

  • Because Grossi is a genius and the god figure in a religion I'm just starting to brainstorm (updates promised!). Discuss. I like that he likes Womack, who I think is really underrated.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/..._of_the_20.html

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @shepwrite said:

    Because Grossi is a genius and the god figure in a religion I'm just starting to brainstorm (updates promised!). Discuss. I like that he likes Womack, who I think is really underrated.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/..._of_the_20.html

    Funny thing is I pretty much agree with Grossi's ranking- a few guys I would have higher or lower but overall good job.

  • A Alo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Pork Chop was pretty good in the middle of season, but he was falling apart by the end of it. He really struggled in pass pro in the last few games, which contributed to Colt's disappointing play.

    It wouldn't be a bad move to re-sign him, but I'm not sure the team can rely on him as a starter. Maybe they should invest instead in a younger, more reliable vet.

  • A Alo

    Pork Chop was pretty good in the middle of season, but he was falling apart by the end of it. He really struggled in pass pro in the last few games, which contributed to Colt's disappointing play.

    It wouldn't be a bad move to re-sign him, but I'm not sure the team can rely on him as a starter. Maybe they should invest instead in a younger, more reliable vet.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @alo said:

    Pork Chop was pretty good in the middle of season, but he was falling apart by the end of it. He really struggled in pass pro in the last few games, which contributed to Colt's disappointing play.

    It wouldn't be a bad move to re-sign him, but I'm not sure the team can rely on him as a starter. Maybe they should invest instead in a younger, more reliable vet.

    Yes, he got abused by Ziggy Hood. Injuries wore on him as the season went on. He's a perfect backup type for RG or RT but technically you really don't want him being the starter for too long.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #15

    An easy way to rank our current players is to compare each position player to those teams who are in the *playoffs and ask yourself if this guy would start for them.

    *exclude all NFC West teams