Baltimore-Pittsburgh
-
I would rather see Balt take this one, but I think the Steelers are going to be too well rested this week.
Next week and beyond: NE topples Steelers, their fans cry and bitch, nfl changes the rules, fans bitch more, Harrison takes roids, ben rapes chicks, browns get new coach, the cycle repeats.
I would rather see Balt take this one, but I think the Steelers are going to be too well rested this week.
Next week and beyond: NE topples Steelers, their fans cry and bitch, nfl changes the rules, fans bitch more, Harrison takes roids, ben rapes chicks, browns get new coach, the cycle repeats.
Yeah, I find it funny that, especially this year, fans of one of the teams who has the NFL gift wrap everything for them, has the nerve to bitch about how the NFL has it out for them. Absolutely amazing.
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
I'm pulling for the Ravens. Why? First off, there are virtually no Baltimore Ravens fans in NE Ohio. There are however; numerous Steelers fans in NE Ohio, who do nothing but rub it in our face all day long! In addition most Baltimore fans that I have talked to have been decent, and most symathize with us, because of what happened to the Colts and they were sad about the whole move and gaining a team at the expense of Cleveland losing one. They understand the history and the legacy of the Cleveland Browns, and what the team means to its fans and the city of Cleveland.
-
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
I'm pulling for the Ravens. Why? First off, there are virtually no Baltimore Ravens fans in NE Ohio. There are however; numerous Steelers fans in NE Ohio, who do nothing but rub it in our face all day long! In addition most Baltimore fans that I have talked to have been decent, and most symathize with us, because of what happened to the Colts and they were sad about the whole move and gaining a team at the expense of Cleveland losing one. They understand the history and the legacy of the Cleveland Browns, and what the team means to its fans and the city of Cleveland.
I'm pulling for the Ravens. Why? First off, there are virtually no Baltimore Ravens fans in NE Ohio. There are however; numerous Steelers fans in NE Ohio, who do nothing but rub it in our face all day long! In addition most Baltimore fans that I have talked to have been decent, and most symathize with us, because of what happened to the Colts and they were sad about the whole move and gaining a team at the expense of Cleveland losing one. They understand the history and the legacy of the Cleveland Browns, and what the team means to its fans and the city of Cleveland.
Well said. There are idiot Ravens' fans who didn't become fans until after 2000, for obvious reasons. But for the most part, Baltimore fans and Cleveland fans aren't that different, and we actually root for the Browns to succeed and be a force in this division.
-
Formerly Stone said:
If you hired a team of MIT grads you could find anything more stupid to post than the few you have racked up!You are a hoot!
A Steeler fan calling someone else stupid....interesting.
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
I would never root for the Ravens, sorry but your season ends again in Pittsburgh and I will enjoy watching it. At least the Rooneys backed Cleveland during the whole Modell fiasco.
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
I would never root for the Ravens, sorry but your season ends again in Pittsburgh and I will enjoy watching it. At least the Rooneys backed Cleveland during the whole Modell fiasco.
I would never root for the Ravens, sorry but your season ends again in Pittsburgh and I will enjoy watching it. At least the Rooneys backed Cleveland during the whole Modell fiasco.
Of course he backed Cleveland during Modell's move. Why wouldn't he? He knew Modell was in trouble and wouldn't be able to field a competitive team. Rooney loved kicking you guys around twice a year, that's why he wanted the Browns to stay. Not because he thought it was right or just.
-
Haven't seen the line for this game yet, but definitely the game of the week in my books.
Love a good old fashioned AFC N division game.
I'm leaning Ravens, but it's damn hard to constantly win roadies in the NFL. Especially when you have to battle not only the Steel, but the cock guzzling steeler ref's too. Guaranteed a few phantom flags will be littering the field in favor of the Stoolers.
-
you are a complete tool.
or are only 15 and don't understand the meaning of what your saying.
or both.
It's just black comedy, dude. He isn't serious!! I was gonna say I was hoping a Buffy-eseque Hell mouth would devour both teams.
-
you are a complete tool.
or are only 15 and don't understand the meaning of what your saying.
or both.
I think he understands what he is saying....that the plane crashes on the way to Boston.
It is obviously made in jest.
Even if it wasn't....so what? Who cares?
Do you really think this guy has the power to release the Langoliers after the Steelers plane by his comments on this board?
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
I would like to see Baltimore beat Pittsburgh. The lesser of two evils? Perhaps. My main reason is because the Steelers have won twice since the Ravens last won. Spread the wealth.
What I would then like is for the Jets to beat the Pats, and then have the Jets beat the Ravens in the AFC title game.
Right now, I would like to see a Falcons/Jets Super Bowl.
-
I want the Packers to win it all. I want Pittsburgh to lose every game they ever play, even if it's the Ravens.
-
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this game
Ravens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
-
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
One of the reasons I post on this board is because out of the three other teams in this division, the only one who has fans that I can tolerate are Cleveland fans. Their history, tradition, and knowledge of the game reminds me a lot of Baltimore's football history. Let's face it, Cincinnati is terrible, and Pittsburgh fans seem to forget just how lousy their team was between the years of 1933-1969, and from 1982-1989. Hell, there are times when I can't even have a rational football conversation with fellow Ravens' fans. So with that in mind, I post this question to true Browns fans...
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. AFC Divisional Playoffs. Who is your pick?
Now while I expect the usual mud to be slung at me from some of the Cleveland fans, I'm asking for honest answers from knowledgeable football fans for discussion.
:lol:
I want to see the game go to four overtimes, with a lot of injuries. (Just kidding)On a more serious note, I'm going to hold my nose and hope the Ravens pull off the win. I'd like the Ravens a lot more if the Little Criminal- AKA Ray Lewis was retired- great football player, but he's still despised by most Browns fans- and for me more than any Steelers player- (well maybe except cheapshotter Hines Ward) for the way he handled the incident in Atlanta.
As to how the game will unfold, it depends if the Ravens D can get pressure on Rothlisberger- the Browns couldn't and consequently got killed. I'm looking for a low scoring defensive slugfest.
-
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this game
Ravens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
Go 'Lers said:
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this gameRavens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
you make a good argument but why lobby for browns fans support? i think the ravens are way overdue for a playoff win over pittsburgh but i really don't care who wins. plus i don't see anyone winning in new england...
-
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this game
Ravens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
Go 'Lers said:
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this gameRavens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
Nope, it was soulless Art Modell who (wrongly) thought he could keep the team in the family by taking the Baltimore bribe (which wasn't offered by Baltimore fans) instead of doing the honorable thing and selling the team to Al Lerhner then and there. Lord knows, Al had the money.
-
I own a shirt that says "I HATE THE STEELERS".
I don't own a shirt that says I hate the Ravens.
There is your answer.
-
The dirty, stinkin, ugly stupid ratbirds, vs the stinkin, stupid, cheapshot sterioders?
I will be rooting for both of them to knock each other off the field til neither one can go
any further. Stalemate. Black and blue. Can't field enough players who can crawl out to the field,
or attack any women, or kill anybody off the field.
IOW's,,, they both suck rotten eggs, and neither one should make it to the super bowl.

Auburn and Oregon will be a GREAT football game.
-
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this game
Ravens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
Go 'Lers said:
FYI to help you all pick who to "root" for (or against) in this gameRavens- criminals who stole your team
Steelers- One of only two teams that voted against the relocation to Baltimore
I'm just sayin'
Fair enough. The only thing is, we don't think of the Ravens as having EVER been "our" team. Also, the stench of Modell is essentially off that franchise now. Its not that we are warm and fuzzy toward them now. F**K them.
It just that we are now back to the good old days of pure proximity rivalry.
Maybe we just despise that franchise now a little less than we do the one you root for. Operative word "maybe".
Maybe a lot of Browns fans will prefer a Steeler win over a Raven win. I guess that is fine.
Like I said, I am not rooting for either. I am rooting for the meat wagon
If either of them were to play the Jets, I am definitely rooting for the Jets. If either of them play the Pats, I guess I'll just have to see how I feel about that game. It is almost a game time decision on which way my gut reaction will be.
Who I may root for on any given day amongst team that I would generally like to see lose is somewhat visceral.
My intincts will tell me who to pull for when the kick goes off.
-
Formerly Stone said:
For God sake the Browns beat new england!In Cleveland. The Pats have not lose a game at home in many, many moons.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login