Skip to content

Baltimore-Pittsburgh

The Browns Board
251 62 16.3k
  • Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    @squintz said:

    Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    Spank bank material (hot feet) for Jets coach Ryan.

  • thats hot dude. but not as hot as this

    brokeback_mountain_14_81162386.jpg

  • thats hot dude. but not as hot as this

    brokeback_mountain_14_81162386.jpg

    @wrrebel said:

    thats hot dude. but not as hot as this

    brokeback_mountain_14_81162386.jpg

    Spank bank material para tu? teeeffinghee

  • @wrrebel said:

    thats hot dude. but not as hot as this

    brokeback_mountain_14_81162386.jpg

    Spank bank material para tu? teeeffinghee

    @slowburn said:

    Spank bank material para tu? teeeffinghee

    I can't quit you

  • Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    @squintz said:

    Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    I was eating chili and drinking a rootbeer when I opened this. Damn you!

  • @slowburn said:

    Spank bank material para tu? teeeffinghee

    I can't quit you

    @wrrebel said:

    I can't quit you

    Sure ya can. Just like ya quit your man love for Chucky

  • I just threw up my oatmeal. You owe me breakfast.

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    Yeah of course they understand the history and legacy of the Cleveland Browns because they STOLE it from you.

    Seriously, you're gonna make all nicey with a guy from the town that swiped your team? From a city that welcomed Modell with open arms, just so they could get NFL football back, after they whined and moaned about what Irsay did to them. And you claim Ravens fans "sympathize" with you? Yeah the same way your cellmate named Bubba sympathizes with you after he's finished giving you your reaming. "Sorry I hurt you hon, here have some Preparation H."

    I figured Ravens boy would be run off this board by Brownie fans here. Instead he's given some aw-shucks salutes. Are you KIDDING ME?

    Let me put it another way: that championship the "Ravens" won in 2000 would've been -- should've been -- YOURS in Cleveland if not for the city of Baltimore and its thieving ways. Ever think of that? Yeah, the Browns could've won it all, except Ray Ray and company were wearing purple instead. That long-awaited Lombardi, made possible by the basic management team that hopped over from Cleveland. Nice.

    Let me remind you that Dan Rooney was one of just two owners who gave a crap whether Cleveland ever had football again. Nobody in Baltimore did.

    But be my guest -- bow to your Baltimore visitor.

    It's a little bit of civility that fans of the Steelers and people from Pittsburgh know nothing about. Your user name says it all.

  • Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    @squintz said:

    Steeler_girl_puking.jpg

    She's a perfect match for him.

    MOM!!!!! What the hell!!!???

  • Im hoping which ever teams wins pulls a we are marshal on the way to New England

    @wrrebel said:

    Im hoping which ever teams wins pulls a we are marshal on the way to New England

    Damn

  • Every Steeler fans dream date?
  • @josephsuxdick said:

    In case you didn't realize, I didn't create this name, it's a cute little joke the sitemaster does called "change the handle to something gay and dirty." ....and funny....These guys clearly have a penchant for the homoerotic. Hey, it's the 2010s, however you roll is however you roll...

    Now as for civility, I'd say swiping someone's team is a rather poor show of manners at best. Wouldn't you?

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    In case you didn't realize, I didn't create this name, it's a cute little joke the sitemaster does called "change the handle to something gay and dirty." These guys clearly have a penchant for the homoerotic. Hey, it's the 2010s, however you roll is however you roll...

    Now as for civility, I'd say swiping someone's team is a rather poor show of manners at best. Wouldn't you?

    I didn't swipe anybody's team. I simply root for the team who hails from Baltimore. If I remember correctly, we spent many, many years trying to go about getting another NFL team the right way. Because you see, while your city's team was pissing on themselves back in the 50's and 60's, my city's team, the Baltimore Colts, was busy building the NFL into what it is today. Along with teams like the Cleveland Browns and Green Bay Packers.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    And to think......I thought Browns fans were delusional!

    1. If you watch that Super Bowl game you will see there was plenty of bad officiating and the Steelers got screwed on several calls.............but a delusional fan is incapable of seeing that.

    2. Bill Cowher might, just might, have had more important things on his mind........like his wife's life!

    3. The Steeler were 8-8 in 2006, not 6-10. This is exactly what makes people say that Browns fans are disillusion! You too bozo!

    4. The Ravens beat the Steelers in the last minute with our 3rd string QB playing!

    If you read the posts, I corrected myself. I was remembering your 6-10 performance in 2003, and yes, you clowns finished 8-8 in 2006. If Cowher's concern for his wife prevented him from doing his job in 2006, then maybe he should have been a better husband, and walked away following the Super Bowl. Just my opinion.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    Just say no to drugs there skippy!

    Once again, your posts make zero sense. Why is it that you can't banter about football, and have to stoop to petty remarks. Oh wait....Steeler fan. Nevermind, I get it.

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    Yeah, the same fan base that has plopped 20,000 Steeler fans in your own stadium taking it over. I know, I've been one of them. I've seen it myself.

    The same fan base that makes the parking lots around your stadium look like a tailgate at Heinz Field when the Steelers play there.

    The same fan base that caused your Raven management to panic a few years ago, and refuse to take ticket orders from the 412 area code, and ordered Ravens season ticket holders to buy the Steeler home game if they wanted extra tickets for other games.

    The same fan base that had the Sun paper list all the Steeler bars in Baltimore this week. Including one non-Steeler bar that said it won't let in anyone with a Steeler jersey, because they're sick of being overrun. How many Ravens bars you wanna guess there are in Pittsburgh?

    You want to talk empty seats? Go back to the '90s when you still played in Memorial Stadium. Attendance wasn't too hot til about '98 or so.

    September 15, 1996: Houston Oilers at Baltimore. Total attendance a whopping 20,082. Be proud, very proud.

    I'm sure if the city of Baltimore ever tanked the way the city of Pittsburgh did, causing a mass exodus of our people and fans, then more of the country would be littered with Ravens fans, the way the disgusting Steeler fans migrate to better lives and better jobs outside of that stink hole city you support.

    Also, moron, but if you would have done your homework, you would've seen that the September 15, 1996 game against the Oilers, was played...IN HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!! Good job, idiot, you Steeler fans continue to prove my point.

  • Sorry - should have given a warning. This was taken just after she smooched him as he left to go 'take care of' some girls at the club.

  • hey man! stop! don't hit 'em!

    pleeez. what do you Fs have to complain about? our teams play in what i consider to be the best division in the best game in the world, and consistently you both (ravens and steelers) make it into the post-season and eventually end up playing each other in what most consider to be the most physical game of the playoffs. and the browns and their fans have to sit, wait and watch it. congratulations.

    but (like i said before) you might want to take it somewhere else. even though you say you come here to talk football, to us browns' fans it's a slap in our face to do this on OUR forum.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    Ever think that the timing of his wife's diagnosis could have had something to do with it? Nah,,, you would rather just be a dipshit!

    That's not for me to answer. That's on Billy-boy.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    But you'll be a asshole about it in the meantime right?

    Not at all. Ok, well, maybe a little. But original point was how the Steeler fan base wasn't as "loyal" as most fans like to think. Hey, I remember the opener in Baltimore in 2005 when 20,000 Ravens' fans cheered the Colts injuring Kyle Boller. We all have those within the base, just seems that some fans aren't as quick to admit their own warts.