Skip to content

Baltimore-Pittsburgh

The Browns Board
251 62 16.3k
  • Formerly Sane said:

    When are you guys going to realize that this is not a Browns board, it's a Steeler hate board!

    You all deny it but it's plain as plain can be!

    1. The most active threads are always about the Steelers or their fans!

    2. The owners and mods delete posts which speak truth about the Browns organization!

    3. The owners and mods change posts written by Steeler fans!

    4. The owners and mods change the user name of Steeler fans!

    5. Young, uneducated (football education) Browns fans are encouraged to spew Steeler hatred and believe in a Browns history that hasn't existed for nearly 50 years!

    This is a Steeler hate board, plain and simple!

    so, what did you expect? We'd roll out the Red Carpet for you? chirp, chirp 30 minutes left in your season. enjoy- I sure am. 🙂

  • Anyone have astream to get the game in? I'm in car racing to Detroit casino. Thanks

  • Topics like this are why Steelers and Ravens fans label us as whiners.

  • Is it just me or is Flacco floating his passes tonight? They seem to be taking a long time to get there.

  • I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

  • Topics like this are why Steelers and Ravens fans label us as whiners.

    @vaportrail said:

    Topics like this are why Steelers and Ravens fans label us as whiners.

    BINGO!!!!

    First why are we posting nit-pick details about a game between the two teams we hate the most? Secondly, if you are going to watch, then you have to notice that there was grabbing and pushing back and forth, and the penalty called was what the ref saw last...

    Cue the "Rooneys pay the refs" garbage...

  • Ravens didn't deserve to win, 126 total yards, better team won...

  • The Ravens commted the cardinal sin and handed Pisspuke the victory...on a crucial 3rd down play they went into a 3 down lineman formation and literally gave the game away instead of staying in thier base defense....They panicked and went ultra conservative at the absolute wrong time....It amazes Me that the HC's in the NFL still have no friggin clue how to use the prevent defense properly. The Ratbirds gave Raplesburger the edge he needed and he made the play of the game to setup the winning go ahead TD.

    The Prevent Defense for those that dont know was authored by former Redskins Coach George Allen back in the early-mid 70's. Ever since then teams have gone gaga and fcuked themselves by using it improperly costing themselves victories. the Idea of the Prevent Defebse when used correctly is to run the clock out when theres only 2 minutes left in the game and your up by 3 scores and its literally impossible for the opposition to catch up and win. When will these morons learn...LOL

  • I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

    Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.

  • whining isn't talking about facts.

    The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)

    What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,

    unless I got his name wrong.

    There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.

    The announcers even noticed it. No call.

    I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.

    I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,

    get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.

    Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.

    Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.

    Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,

    like a track relay team baton.

    Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. 😉

  • Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....

    Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.

  • Just watching the steeler oline play was professional wrestling, with the stupid ref always set up to not see it.

    But, the ratbirds did some major mistake making. Flacco is overrated.

  • Exactly.

  • Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....

    Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.

    Homotron said:

    Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....

    Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.

    I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.

    You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.

  • I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

    Wow ..Steelers must of won due to poor officiating..Can't you think of something else?? that's as old as the Turkey Jones shit you fools spew ..Big deal .Turkey Joe planted Bradshaw ..he went on the win four titles ...sinve that time , the Browns have ZERO .... maybe if you guys had your owner pay the refs off ,you'd win too 🙄

  • Homotron said:

    Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....

    Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.

    I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.

    You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.

    You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.

    Tabs my friends and I've said it once so I'll say it again. We don't celebrate playoff wins, just SUPER BOWL trophies. Let me know when you're done crying. I just came here for the undoubted melt down. Where is the wicked witch of the west? I need that bitches autograph.

  • Homotron said:

    Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....

    Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.

    I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.

    You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.

    You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.

    I'll be in Kent when the weather breaks to visit some friends. I'm sure I'll end up at Rays and Professors down town and maybe some Buffalo Wild Wings for whatever sporting event is on at the time. I'll let you know when I'm in town. I'll shoot some of my "Pissburg" on your shoes.

  • whining isn't talking about facts.

    The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)

    What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,

    unless I got his name wrong.

    There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.

    The announcers even noticed it. No call.

    I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.

    I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,

    get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.

    Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.

    Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.

    Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,

    like a track relay team baton.

    Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. 😉

    @calfoxwc said:

    whining isn't talking about facts.

    The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)

    What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,

    unless I got his name wrong.

    There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.

    The announcers even noticed it. No call.

    I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.

    I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,

    get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.

    Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.

    Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.

    Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,

    like a track relay team baton.

    Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. 😉

    Buut head ..If you would watch Harrison play , you would see him get held almost every fricking play .....Holding is subjective in the NFL . ever since the extended arms blocking was legalized it goes on everywhere ..as far as getting to the Super Bowl , you have a 50/50 chance of being right ...The Browns sure as hell aren't going ..and that's 100% ...What a fricking puss baby comment 😆 you hate what you realize you will never experience

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.

    Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.

    No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.

  • whining isn't talking about facts.

    The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)

    What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,

    unless I got his name wrong.

    There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.

    The announcers even noticed it. No call.

    I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.

    I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,

    get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.

    Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.

    Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.

    Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,

    like a track relay team baton.

    Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. 😉

    @calfoxwc said:

    Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. 😉

    How did I know your dumb a$$ would show up to add your worthless two cents. Pardon, it's not even worth two american cents, it's more like a couple of Mexican pennies...

    And of course the Raven's won't be making it;they lost! So the neither was kind of pointless wasn't it? Granted the Steelers stand little chance against the Pats next week, but I just felt like making fun of your ignorance just a wee bit more!