Baltimore-Pittsburgh
-
Homotron said:
Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.
I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.
You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.
I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.
You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.
Tabs my friends and I've said it once so I'll say it again. We don't celebrate playoff wins, just SUPER BOWL trophies. Let me know when you're done crying. I just came here for the undoubted melt down. Where is the wicked witch of the west? I need that bitches autograph.
-
Homotron said:
Sh.it calls went both ways ladies. I could rifle off just as many that didn't get called in Pittsburgh's favor. What about the low hit on Ben after the ball was thrown? If it were Tom Brady 6 yellow flags would be on the ground. Tons and TONS of holds against our LB's and the list could very well continue. Although the real reason I'm in here posting is this....Didn't Modell move YOUR Browns to Baltimore and you're in here giving the play by play of the supposed bad calls in Pittsburgh's favor? lol Hilarious. No shame in Brown town that's for sure.
I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.
You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.
I bet you were sitting there through the whole game thinking about how you cant wait for it to end so you can sign onto the Browns board huh? You would think someone who's a fan of pissburgh would rather be talking to his fellow inbred squeeler fans after a game like that but nope, not Homotron.
You must of had another bad day didn't you? I guess if coming here to run your mouth helps you feel like your better then everyone else then have at it. Maybe one day you will grow some balls and actually talk smack to someones face.
I'll be in Kent when the weather breaks to visit some friends. I'm sure I'll end up at Rays and Professors down town and maybe some Buffalo Wild Wings for whatever sporting event is on at the time. I'll let you know when I'm in town. I'll shoot some of my "Pissburg" on your shoes.
-
whining isn't talking about facts.
The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)
What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,
unless I got his name wrong.
There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.
The announcers even noticed it. No call.
I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.
I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,
get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.
Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.
Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.
Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,
like a track relay team baton.
Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

whining isn't talking about facts.
The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)
What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,
unless I got his name wrong.
There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.
The announcers even noticed it. No call.
I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.
I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,
get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.
Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.
Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.
Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,
like a track relay team baton.
Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

Buut head ..If you would watch Harrison play , you would see him get held almost every fricking play .....Holding is subjective in the NFL . ever since the extended arms blocking was legalized it goes on everywhere ..as far as getting to the Super Bowl , you have a 50/50 chance of being right ...The Browns sure as hell aren't going ..and that's 100% ...What a fricking puss baby comment
you hate what you realize you will never experience -
I hate to say it but I actually feel bad for the Ravens. That was the most horribly lopsided officiated game that I have seen since the Pitt-Sea Superbowl. The Ravens didn't stand a chance to win that game. I usually am not a big fan of talking about the officiating but this was just reprehensible.
Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.
Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.
-
whining isn't talking about facts.
The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)
What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,
unless I got his name wrong.
There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.
The announcers even noticed it. No call.
I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.
I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,
get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.
Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.
Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.
Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,
like a track relay team baton.
Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

How did I know your dumb a$$ would show up to add your worthless two cents. Pardon, it's not even worth two american cents, it's more like a couple of Mexican pennies...
And of course the Raven's won't be making it;they lost! So the neither was kind of pointless wasn't it? Granted the Steelers stand little chance against the Pats next week, but I just felt like making fun of your ignorance just a wee bit more!
-
Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.
Homotron said:
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.The only calls that were questionable (to me) were late hit ones. Ike Taylor coming in and hitting heads with a Ravens receiver and the lineman slamming the one guy after the play. With the lineman one though, it looked like both guys were pushing and shoving. Ike could have been flagged though for knocking head with that guy though.
-
Homotron said:
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.The only calls that were questionable (to me) were late hit ones. Ike Taylor coming in and hitting heads with a Ravens receiver and the lineman slamming the one guy after the play. With the lineman one though, it looked like both guys were pushing and shoving. Ike could have been flagged though for knocking head with that guy though.
The only calls that were questionable (to me) were late hit ones. Ike Taylor coming in and hitting heads with a Ravens receiver and the lineman slamming the one guy after the play. With the lineman one though, it looked like both guys were pushing and shoving. Ike could have been flagged though for knocking head with that guy though.
It went both ways all game. Ike head butting Housh was Retarded BUT it happened a few other times off camera. My dad and I caught several. I mean look how many scuffles there were throughout that game. How about when Hines and Reed were locked up and instead of flagging both they just flagged Ward. Terrible call and it was that way all game. It went both ways and had little to zero impact on the outcome. Hell the biggest play of the game for the Rat Birds was the fumble no one but Redding paid attention on and people are on here growing. Unfortunately the ignorance of some shows no bound. Certain guys will cry until they can cry no more.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Best post I've read on here all day.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.
Homotron said:
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.Well the ravens fan started it so blame him. And this goes for everyone please stop bashing. It's not nice, and its poor sportsmanship imo
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
There is nothing out of hand about it. If you want to clean up the board tell the masses to stop with the ridiculous Steeler threads.
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Because you have the power to do that? Look at the title of the thread. This is allowed to get out of hand.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I'm curious, why do you feel it's out of hand? Because Browns fans are, once again, whining about the Steelers and Steeler fans are, once again, proving them wrong?I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I'm curious, why do you feel it's out of hand? Because Browns fans are, once again, whining about the Steelers and Steeler fans are, once again, proving them wrong?I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
then go somewhere else.
-
Formerly Sane said:
Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!Alright man, i think u summed up the best man
-
Formerly Sane said:
Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!I am a moderator. And I just said to continue on with the thread. Don't make me change my mind

-
Formerly Sane said:
I understand you are a mod. What I don't get is why this board is 90% trash talk and bitter bull shit. No basis of fact, very little football talk, just boo hoo, the Steelers cheat, Steeler fans are all bandwagon fans, waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa!WHY?
idk how to answer that for you because I don't partake in it.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I respect that! But if you and the other mods want to make this board respectable, why not take the high road? Why change Steeler fans posts and user names. Why delete posts when someone speaks the truth? Why not discourage the bitter little people who do "nothing" but whine about stuff that exists only in their imagination?Quite frankly, you have every right to boot a pure troll, but I have seen very little of Steeler fans here engaging in bullshit until one of the resident idiots gets it up and running! I know I get in to it but only when drug in.
Just sayin..........
Well lets go down the list for me personally.
1. I've never changed a name. I don't even know how.
2. I've never changed a persons post unless it was legitimately incorrect.
3. I've never deleted posts unless they are extremely threatening or offensive.
So you need to talk to the other mods that you suspect of doing these things.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login