Baltimore-Pittsburgh
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Best post I've read on here all day.
-
Theyre getting out of hand, and people are bashing the shit out of each other. Please close them.
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.
Homotron said:
Tell your friends to stop making the threads. Pretty simple lol. You don't want a forum for the comments but your buddies create em. How many Steeler fan created threads are on the first page. I'll wait. Wipe the tears before counting.Well the ravens fan started it so blame him. And this goes for everyone please stop bashing. It's not nice, and its poor sportsmanship imo
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
There is nothing out of hand about it. If you want to clean up the board tell the masses to stop with the ridiculous Steeler threads.
-
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Im closing this thread. getting out of hand
Because you have the power to do that? Look at the title of the thread. This is allowed to get out of hand.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I'm curious, why do you feel it's out of hand? Because Browns fans are, once again, whining about the Steelers and Steeler fans are, once again, proving them wrong?I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I'm curious, why do you feel it's out of hand? Because Browns fans are, once again, whining about the Steelers and Steeler fans are, once again, proving them wrong?I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.
then go somewhere else.
-
Formerly Sane said:
Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!Alright man, i think u summed up the best man
-
Formerly Sane said:
Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!I am a moderator. And I just said to continue on with the thread. Don't make me change my mind

-
Formerly Sane said:
I understand you are a mod. What I don't get is why this board is 90% trash talk and bitter bull shit. No basis of fact, very little football talk, just boo hoo, the Steelers cheat, Steeler fans are all bandwagon fans, waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa!WHY?
idk how to answer that for you because I don't partake in it.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I respect that! But if you and the other mods want to make this board respectable, why not take the high road? Why change Steeler fans posts and user names. Why delete posts when someone speaks the truth? Why not discourage the bitter little people who do "nothing" but whine about stuff that exists only in their imagination?Quite frankly, you have every right to boot a pure troll, but I have seen very little of Steeler fans here engaging in bullshit until one of the resident idiots gets it up and running! I know I get in to it but only when drug in.
Just sayin..........
Well lets go down the list for me personally.
1. I've never changed a name. I don't even know how.
2. I've never changed a persons post unless it was legitimately incorrect.
3. I've never deleted posts unless they are extremely threatening or offensive.
So you need to talk to the other mods that you suspect of doing these things.
-
Formerly Sane said:
All the mods say "I don't do it" but it happens all the time. What does that indicate?That indicates that some mods do it. But I am not going to be that guy and drop names of who is and who isn't.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Coincidence or Rooney in action again?waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Game had No issues...besides Blown Calls on each side. Hater-ism BBF Syndrome in Full Effect !!
-
Are you freaking kidding me? There was nothing wrong with the officiating. The Ravens just couldn't catch.
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.
Homotron said:
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.For starters, the holding call on the punt return was horrible. The guy flopped and got rewarded for it. The defensive Holding by Cody was a call that I can't remember ever seeing in the years that I've watched football. Both of those called heavily influenced the outcome. I'm not being delusional or bitter. I actually had rooting interest in the Steelers thanks to a wager in which the refs helped me collect. It doesn't mean that I don't feel dirty about it.
-
whining isn't talking about facts.
The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)
What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,
unless I got his name wrong.
There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.
The announcers even noticed it. No call.
I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.
I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,
get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.
Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.
Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.
Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,
like a track relay team baton.
Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

whining isn't talking about facts.
The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)
What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,
unless I got his name wrong.
There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.
The announcers even noticed it. No call.
I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.
I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,
get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.
Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.
Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.
Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,
like a track relay team baton.
Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl.

Any Given Sunday.... The Bitch for you is At Least We are in Position to see out Team in the SB. You sit and Cheer for a Team and City who Stole your Original beloved Browns. Unreal ... No wonder the Label Loser and Bitter Haunt you . KARMA BABY ! The Browns will rise from the Ashes when its Fan~ Base Become FANS of their team MORE Than Haters of another. You guys (Many of you) are like a Guy Who has a Girl and Loves her... But is Always looking at his friends Hotter Wife... and Picking him apart because you want you are jealous of his success. LOVE YOUR TEAM !!! You estrogen filled crybaby !
-
Homotron said:
No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.For starters, the holding call on the punt return was horrible. The guy flopped and got rewarded for it. The defensive Holding by Cody was a call that I can't remember ever seeing in the years that I've watched football. Both of those called heavily influenced the outcome. I'm not being delusional or bitter. I actually had rooting interest in the Steelers thanks to a wager in which the refs helped me collect. It doesn't mean that I don't feel dirty about it.
For starters, the holding call on the punt return was horrible. The guy flopped and got rewarded for it. The defensive Holding by Cody was a call that I can't remember ever seeing in the years that I've watched football. Both of those called heavily influenced the outcome. I'm not being delusional or bitter. I actually had rooting interest in the Steelers thanks to a wager in which the refs helped me collect. It doesn't mean that I don't feel dirty about it.
I need to watch the game again but the bad calls went both ways. Funny how the calls in favor of the Ravens are ignored. How about when Reed and Ward locked up and 15 yards went against Ward but not Reed. The Ravens were putrid in the second half and the Steelers played light outs, that was the difference.
-
Funny I got texts from several browns fans early in todays game... laughing at Me . But they vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with stand up Browns fans who were not talking trash ...so I must salute Leon and Marty for this . True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...how could a Cleveland fan cheer for a town that STOLE your franchise ???
All I can say is let go of bitterness and jealousy Cleveland.... dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't happy at all when our main rival was snatched away ! Yet your jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that raped and pillaged your team !! Browns players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....
-
Funny I got texts from several browns fans early in todays game... laughing at Me . But they vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with stand up Browns fans who were not talking trash ...so I must salute Leon and Marty for this . True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...how could a Cleveland fan cheer for a town that STOLE your franchise ???
All I can say is let go of bitterness and jealousy Cleveland.... dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't happy at all when our main rival was snatched away ! Yet your jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that raped and pillaged your team !! Browns players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....
Funny I got Texts from Several Browns fans Early in Todays Game... Laughing at Me ... But they Vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with Stand up Browns fans who were Not Talking Trash ...so I must Salute Leon and Marty for this , True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...HOW could a Cleveland Fan Cheer for a Town that STOLE your Franchise ???
All I can Say is Let go of Bitterness and Jealousy Cleveland.... Dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't Happy at all when our Main Rival was snatched away ! Yet your Jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that Raped and Pillaged your Team !! Browns Players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....
Alright I have to ask whats with the random word capitalization? And I strangely enough didn't get any text messages but most of them no to not get crazy until the game is in the bag.
Steelers > Ravens.
-
Funny I got Texts from Several Browns fans Early in Todays Game... Laughing at Me ... But they Vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with Stand up Browns fans who were Not Talking Trash ...so I must Salute Leon and Marty for this , True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...HOW could a Cleveland Fan Cheer for a Town that STOLE your Franchise ???
All I can Say is Let go of Bitterness and Jealousy Cleveland.... Dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't Happy at all when our Main Rival was snatched away ! Yet your Jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that Raped and Pillaged your Team !! Browns Players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....
Alright I have to ask whats with the random word capitalization? And I strangely enough didn't get any text messages but most of them no to not get crazy until the game is in the bag.
Steelers > Ravens.
Homotron said:
Alright I have to ask whats with the random word capitalization? And I strangely enough didn't get any text messages but most of them no to not get crazy until the game is in the bag.Steelers > Ravens.
HOMo ...DOnt be a HoMo...LOL. Sorry Copied it from my Face Book... my Phone was messing up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login