Skip to content

I expected a bad season...but this?

The Cavs Board
3 2 1.1k
  • With losing 20 of their last 21, are the Cavs better off packing it in now and trying to get something out of their few tradable assets? I know its a bit early in the season still, but it doesn't look like it will get any better. They are without Boobie and now Andy too. Powe is also out. Injuries are piling up on an already weak roster. I am all for playing all the young guys and finding out just how much they need to find in the offseason. Get rid of some veterans that some playoff teams may be interested in. Might as well start playing for the future...cuz this season is all but over for our Cavaliers. I hate to say it, but this team had it's soul ripped out when LBJ left and they never really were able to get it back. The team was built around Lebron...Now that he's gone, they need to start fresh.

    But I want to hear your opinions too. If you think I'm nuts...don't hesitate to tell me. Won't hurt me none!

    Poll results from the old forum

    Should they win or lose?

    • Make adjustments and try to win: 1 vote
    • Trade big contracts and clear room for FA/Draft: 6 votes
    • Keep on the same path and just hope it all works out: 0 votes
  • I picked a good year to leave Ohio. Everything is bad. It does make me sad. I dunno what the Cav's can do. Who wants to come to Cleveland? Great fans but the teams are in turmoil! I still hope LBJ breaks a leg.

  • Looks like they are trying to do SOMETHING. According to Yahoo...they are in talks with Charlotte now regarding Gerald Wallace coming to Cleveland.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlkJ...cebobcats011411