Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. The Little Girl Killed in Arizona: Your Fault. and Mine

The Little Girl Killed in Arizona: Your Fault. and Mine

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
44 Posts 14 Posters 3.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mnofdichotomy2011 ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? mnofdichotomy2011 wrote on last edited by
    #1
    The Little Girl Killed in Arizona: Your Fault. and Mine
    S 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      xxxx politics.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      S 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • shepwrite S
        • 814 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Palin is toast. I'm amazed how many people don't know how incendiary her rhetoric has been. Almost forgivable... if she couldn't easily look around a Tea Party rally and see exactly who she's talking to. I mean... you have to have a little common sense. You address a bunch of veiled Klanners, you don't start throwing out the "l" word. Hint: Rhymes with "pinch."

        It's irresponsible. Targets on a map? On faces? Saying, "Don't retreat, reload?" "He's not like us, he doesn't see America like we do?"

        Damn. Put that woman back in the 1950s McCarthy staff where she belongs. She's a scourge and a hatemonger. We've moved past that shit.

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • ? Guest
          The Little Girl Killed in Arizona: Your Fault. and Mine
          shepwrite S
          • 814 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
          #4

          mnofdichotomy2011 said:

          The Little Girl Killed in Arizona: Your Fault. and Mine

          Wow. That's a really good article, and even-handed. Impossible to disagree that we've become a country of idealogue zombies who don't understand half of the shit we salute, just as long as it's wrapped in our team's colors.

          I mean that on both extremes, not just right or left. The author makes an almost irrefutable point.

          And Sarah Palin is HORRIBLE for the Republican Party... and a gift to Democrats. About 65% of the GOP knows that.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

            xxxx politics.

            shepwrite S
            • 814 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

            xxxx politics.

            Honestly? I've come to agree. Mostly extensions of our overlords (the rich and big business) selling us whatever we need to hear to get our vote.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • heckofajobbrownie H
              • 6k Posts
              • 47 Reputation
              H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
              #6

              ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

              ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

              ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

              ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

              ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

              ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

              ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

              ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

              ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

              ...Really? A famous quote from The Untouchables, and the word "fight"? Being "angry"? These are awful words now, and what you think is equivalent to suggesting that "if ballots don't work, bullets will!"? Or talking about "second amendment remedies" if the election doesn't go your way?

              Let's not lose our heads trying to make everything equal. It's not.

              W S 2 Replies Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Shep, your attack on Sarah Palin is old. The murderer was a mentally ill leftist druggie.

                It has nothing to do with Palin. Read up on the bullet points that the Daily Kos used on one of their

                political maps. Well, they've pulled it now, I think.

                Mentally ill, violent people don't need a freakin somebody to make them act out.

                Where was all this asinine blame when Reagan was shot?

                It has nothing to do with Tea Parties. I've been to them. You and Heck have NOT.

                At least you libs didn't blame it on Sarah Palin's little son Trig, or her daughter Bristol.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-...arah-Palin.html
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • S shepwrite

                    Palin is toast. I'm amazed how many people don't know how incendiary her rhetoric has been. Almost forgivable... if she couldn't easily look around a Tea Party rally and see exactly who she's talking to. I mean... you have to have a little common sense. You address a bunch of veiled Klanners, you don't start throwing out the "l" word. Hint: Rhymes with "pinch."

                    It's irresponsible. Targets on a map? On faces? Saying, "Don't retreat, reload?" "He's not like us, he doesn't see America like we do?"

                    Damn. Put that woman back in the 1950s McCarthy staff where she belongs. She's a scourge and a hatemonger. We've moved past that shit.

                    Chicopee John C
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 104 Reputation
                    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @shepwrite said:

                    Almost forgivable... if she couldn't easily look around a Tea Party rally and see exactly who she's talking to. I mean... you have to have a little common sense. You address a bunch of veiled Klanners, you don't start throwing out the "l" word. Hint: Rhymes with "pinch."

                    Come on, Heck.

                    One writer from one of your type's favorite epistle, the NYT, described the Tea Party in the following way and said any thought of this being a 'racist' organization - or loosely aligned groups - is nonsense.

                    "Right, Bright, and White".

                    "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                      • 28k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      If anyone should be ashamed it's the left wing jerks. They are exploiting a psychopathic murderer for political reasons. This guy had nothing to do with the Tea Party. He burned an American Flag. Shep should be ashamed for living in a shell and not realizing this had nothing to do with Palin or the Tea Party. And by the way, your "Rock Star" President is just a Chicago hood. 😉

                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply
                      • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                        If anyone should be ashamed it's the left wing jerks. They are exploiting a psychopathic murderer for political reasons. This guy had nothing to do with the Tea Party. He burned an American Flag. Shep should be ashamed for living in a shell and not realizing this had nothing to do with Palin or the Tea Party. And by the way, your "Rock Star" President is just a Chicago hood. 😉

                        kvozel K Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 75 Posts
                        • 16 Reputation
                        K kvozel wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @diehardbrownsfan said:

                        If anyone should be ashamed it's the left wing jerks. They are exploiting a psychopathic murderer for political reasons. This guy had nothing to do with the Tea Party. He burned an American Flag. Shep should be ashamed for living in a shell and not realizing this had nothing to do with Palin or the Tea Party. And by the way, your "Rock Star" President is just a Chicago hood. 😉

                        I agree. It is funny how the left wing (I won't use the word jerks, because I think that is a compliment), are quick to exploit any situation for political gain. This moron is nothing more than a mental case, but the liberal establishement (media and politicians) look for anyway to exploit a crisis. Isn't that Rambo's creed?

                        I don't know Shep, always thought his football insight was good, but lost all respect with his post here. Shows a total lack of character implying the Tea Party movement is nothing but a bunch of "Klanners". Talk about vitriole, what about the incendiary comments above that your president spews?

                        Politics had nothing to do with this, a deranged idiot did. If you think that is too simple, then welcome to the mindless masses.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply
                        • H heckofajobbrownie

                          ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

                          ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

                          ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

                          ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

                          ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

                          ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

                          ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

                          ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

                          ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

                          ...Really? A famous quote from The Untouchables, and the word "fight"? Being "angry"? These are awful words now, and what you think is equivalent to suggesting that "if ballots don't work, bullets will!"? Or talking about "second amendment remedies" if the election doesn't go your way?

                          Let's not lose our heads trying to make everything equal. It's not.

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @heckofajobbrownie said:

                          ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

                          ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

                          ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

                          ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

                          ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

                          ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

                          ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

                          ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

                          ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

                          ...Really? A famous quote from The Untouchables, and the word "fight"? Being "angry"? These are awful words now, and what you think is equivalent to suggesting that "if ballots don't work, bullets will!"? Or talking about "second amendment remedies" if the election doesn't go your way?

                          Let's not lose our heads trying to make everything equal. It's not.

                          That's true Heck.

                          The side you shill for is much worse.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • miktoxic miktoxicM
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            osama bin laden? i'd shoot the fxxking prick right between his eyes. same as this douchebag we're talking about in arizona. save us all some time and money.

                            lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • miktoxicM miktoxic

                              osama bin laden? i'd shoot the fxxking prick right between his eyes. same as this douchebag we're talking about in arizona. save us all some time and money.

                              lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 676 Posts
                              • 249 Reputation
                              lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @miktoxic said:

                              osama bin laden? i'd shoot the fxxking prick right between his eyes. same as this douchebag we're talking about in arizona. save us all some time and money.

                              This topic should be banned from this forum. The original poster did exactly what he wanted to do....polarize the individuals here, and break it down tho the same tired argument that we are all too familiar with "I hate Obama and all Democrats"...." I hate Bush and all Republicans". This is supposed to be a place to go to escape all that crap. We know it's there, but who in Hell wants to discuss it here? Let it continue, and it will ruin this excellent Browns forum. Don't get sucked in.

                              W 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Mr. T Mr. TM
                                • 7k Posts
                                • 184 Reputation
                                Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Reading all of the defensive arguments in favor of Jared Lee Loughner would make you think that Shep and Heck' are close friends with him; they probably have him on their friends list on facebook.

                                Left Wing Pothead

                                Head or Gut?
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • lodiloboL lodilobo

                                  @miktoxic said:

                                  osama bin laden? i'd shoot the fxxking prick right between his eyes. same as this douchebag we're talking about in arizona. save us all some time and money.

                                  This topic should be banned from this forum. The original poster did exactly what he wanted to do....polarize the individuals here, and break it down tho the same tired argument that we are all too familiar with "I hate Obama and all Democrats"...." I hate Bush and all Republicans". This is supposed to be a place to go to escape all that crap. We know it's there, but who in Hell wants to discuss it here? Let it continue, and it will ruin this excellent Browns forum. Don't get sucked in.

                                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @lodilobo said:

                                  This topic should be banned from this forum. The original poster did exactly what he wanted to do....polarize the individuals here, and break it down tho the same tired argument that we are all too familiar with "I hate Obama and all Democrats"...." I hate Bush and all Republicans". This is supposed to be a place to go to escape all that crap. We know it's there, but who in Hell wants to discuss it here? Let it continue, and it will ruin this excellent Browns forum. Don't get sucked in.

                                  Uh, this is a political discussion page.

                                  Nobody's accused Colt McCoy of the crime

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • shepwrite S
                                    • 814 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    S shepwrite wrote on last edited by shepwrite
                                    #17

                                    Grinder said:

                                    your so full of bullshit.

                                    read this!Federal Judge: Liberal Sheriff, Media Exploiting Attack the pink is for your pinko commi party!

                                    Exactly. That kind of talk.

                                    On one hand, I don't want anybody to point fingers at anybody. On the other, I hope it wakes us all up to how dangerous our discourse has become. We're like warring gangs, saying ridiculous and immature things like "pinko commi party!!"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • H heckofajobbrownie

                                      ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

                                      ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

                                      ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

                                      ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

                                      ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

                                      ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

                                      ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

                                      ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

                                      ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

                                      ...Really? A famous quote from The Untouchables, and the word "fight"? Being "angry"? These are awful words now, and what you think is equivalent to suggesting that "if ballots don't work, bullets will!"? Or talking about "second amendment remedies" if the election doesn't go your way?

                                      Let's not lose our heads trying to make everything equal. It's not.

                                      shepwrite S
                                      • 814 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @heckofajobbrownie said:

                                      ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

                                      ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

                                      ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

                                      ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

                                      ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

                                      ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

                                      ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

                                      ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

                                      ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

                                      ...Really? A famous quote from The Untouchables, and the word "fight"? Being "angry"? These are awful words now, and what you think is equivalent to suggesting that "if ballots don't work, bullets will!"? Or talking about "second amendment remedies" if the election doesn't go your way?

                                      Let's not lose our heads trying to make everything equal. It's not.

                                      Nobody would DREAM of suggesting that it's "equal," I hope. There is no left wing equivalent to the Tea Party. Whatever the original motives were (Republicans aren't conservative enough?), it's old, angry white people who want things the way they were in the 1950s. Palin blatantly taps into the anger and xenophobia of most older, mostly Middle American white people... which is patently pathetic given their place in the food chain.

                                      runyon27R 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C calfoxwc

                                        Shep, your attack on Sarah Palin is old. The murderer was a mentally ill leftist druggie.

                                        It has nothing to do with Palin. Read up on the bullet points that the Daily Kos used on one of their

                                        political maps. Well, they've pulled it now, I think.

                                        Mentally ill, violent people don't need a freakin somebody to make them act out.

                                        Where was all this asinine blame when Reagan was shot?

                                        It has nothing to do with Tea Parties. I've been to them. You and Heck have NOT.

                                        At least you libs didn't blame it on Sarah Palin's little son Trig, or her daughter Bristol.

                                        shepwrite S
                                        • 814 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        S shepwrite wrote on last edited by shepwrite
                                        #19

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        Shep, your attack on Sarah Palin is old. The murderer was a mentally ill leftist druggie.

                                        It has nothing to do with Palin. Read up on the bullet points that the Daily Kos used on one of their

                                        political maps. Well, they've pulled it now, I think.

                                        Mentally ill, violent people don't need a freakin somebody to make them act out.

                                        Where was all this asinine blame when Reagan was shot?

                                        It has nothing to do with Tea Parties. I've been to them. You and Heck have NOT.

                                        At least you libs didn't blame it on Sarah Palin's little son Trig, or her daughter Bristol.

                                        Not sure why I'd blame Trig or Bristol, neither of whom I have anything against. But their mother is a dangerous person playing a dangerous game poking dangerous people into dangerous action.

                                        That said, I have zero idea what's in the head of a guy who does something like that, and I don't want to blame Palin in any direct way. But it has brought to light how Palin fueled the racist, xenophobic rage of older white conservatives who feel like they aren't land barons anymore (or trailer barons, mostly), to the point they were throwing things through windows at the offices of lawmakers who supported healthcare reform.

                                        But no... I don't support directly blaming her. But she needs to go home and stay there.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Mr. T Mr. TM
                                          • 7k Posts
                                          • 184 Reputation
                                          Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
                                          #20

                                          Shep there is no denying that your friend is a left wing nut job. He had to of been provoked by conservative ideals and those in the tea party who dont not want your leader obama to turn this country into a socialist state.

                                          Your role reversal doesn't carry weight. Only drug induced lefty nut jobs do this kind of crap.

                                          Head or Gut?
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          ❤
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate