Rob Ryan
-
He is much different than in Oakland in my opinion. I heard he was handcuffed by Skeletor
Attacking I think early on. Not as much later in the season, due to wright probably
He is much different than in Oakland in my opinion. I heard he was handcuffed by Skeletor
Attacking I think early on. Not as much later in the season, due to wright probably
Who the F is Skeletor? Do you think people could use real player's / coaches' names rather than never-heard-before nicknames?
-
Shumur will be our HC and fox will be our DC with mora as OC...
This is prolly going to suck..
EDIT:
Oops my bad after digging deeper maybe its not going to suck...
-
Here is a quick snapshot of Ryan's

Shitty against the run
Shitty against the pass
Lots and lots of 3rd down conversions
Lots and lots of negative time of possession
Low amount of sacks
He DOES NOT coach up anyone. Period. Everyone wants to talk about how he doesn't have enough talent on the team. Well, nobody is going to give you the keys to the Rolls Royce until you learn how to drive the Buick.
You can have him.
-
He is much different than in Oakland in my opinion. I heard he was handcuffed by Skeletor
Attacking I think early on. Not as much later in the season, due to wright probably
Who the F is Skeletor? Do you think people could use real player's / coaches' names rather than never-heard-before nicknames?
-
....and "Skeletor II, The New Beginning" is waiting patiently in Dallas for when Davis is gone.....
http://www.knowyourdallascowboys.com/wp-co.../01/2418384.jpg
-
I thought the Browns defense suffered a lot when Fujita got hurt.
-
Here is a quick snapshot of Ryan's

Shitty against the run
Shitty against the pass
Lots and lots of 3rd down conversions
Lots and lots of negative time of possession
Low amount of sacks
He DOES NOT coach up anyone. Period. Everyone wants to talk about how he doesn't have enough talent on the team. Well, nobody is going to give you the keys to the Rolls Royce until you learn how to drive the Buick.
You can have him.
Here is a quick snapshot of Ryan's
Shitty against the run
Shitty against the pass
Lots and lots of 3rd down conversions
Lots and lots of negative time of possession
Low amount of sacks
He DOES NOT coach up anyone. Period. Everyone wants to talk about how he doesn't have enough talent on the team. Well, nobody is going to give you the keys to the Rolls Royce until you learn how to drive the Buick.
You can have him.
Well we have no one that can rush the passer which doesn't help - especially when Fujita and Smith are injured for half the year. The one big problem with Ryan was that, no matter the play call, we got burned on screen plays all the time. For whatever reason, Ryan's defenses can't defend screens. It is extremely frustrating to allow a third and long completion a screen play- or a game winning touchdown (mjd).
-
Thanks for the replies. If there was a Raider fan poll today asking if they would be happy about a RR return, I`m thinking most of us would pass. I still have the horrid memories of "With 7 minutes left in the game, Raiders are ahead by 6......" and RR`s "bend and don`t win" prevent D would lose another one as time expired. I threw this post out to you guys just to see if maybe he had an epiphany in recent years and changed his ways. Thanks again and good luck next year!!
-
jwhitt said:
Raider fan here with my first post. Years ago Ryan was our DC and generally was well like by the players. He seemed to be a players coach and although he didn`t have the best of talent, our defenses seemed to be fairly vanilla, poor against the run, very few blitzes and God help us in the 4th quarter if we had a slight lead as Ryan would employ his famous "prevent" D which inevitably would lose the game. I guess there are rumours going around that Ryan could possibly come back to Oakland as "asst. head coach/DC". If this should happen, many of us Raider fans are wondering if Ryans D is still the same. This leads me to my question to all of you. What do you think of Rob Ryan? Do you guys see him blitzing opposing teams? Does he still use the "prevent" when you are trying to hold a lead? How was the Browns` tackling mechanics overall? Thank you for any thoughts and answers. :cheers:Rob Ryan was an aweful coach for you guys. I remember Vance Mueller would talk hell of shit about him..
He is still a peice of poop.
Rob Ryan was an aweful coach for you guys. I remember Vance Mueller would talk hell of shit about him..
He is still a peice of poop.
I hate to do this reb, but you keep misspelling the word AWFUL. No E in AWFUL. Turn the spell check on brotha.
oh, and I before E except after C.
Gruden would give you the same advice.
-
He is much different than in Oakland in my opinion. I heard he was handcuffed by Skeletor
Attacking I think early on. Not as much later in the season, due to wright probably
Who the F is Skeletor? Do you think people could use real player's / coaches' names rather than never-heard-before nicknames?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login