Bringing Back Old Memories
-
Hello all,
I'm a Miami Dolphins fan and was curious about Rob Chudzinski. I've looked up a fair amount amount him and was curious what all went on from the great year in 2007 Cleveland's offense had... that led to the downfall in 2008.
From my understanding, it appears Anderson really regressed. He appeared to be a lot less efficient according to his stats. Injury kicked in allowing Brady Quinn to step in. Quinn showed a lot of promise in his first start, however his next two games were not good. Quinn suffered a fractured right finger in week 12, ending his season. The very next week Anderson got the start and tore his MCL, leaving the Browns with Ken Dorsey as their starting quarterback. Dorsey started the remaining three games. Just looking at stats, I don't know if "awful" would be considered a compliment considering Dorsey's play. It looked like age finally caught up Jamal Lewis and all the receivers regressed. I can't much about the offense line, but when 3/5 of the starters are now on other teams playing as back-ups... it makes me wonder.
Anyways, I can look at stats all I want but it doesn't tell me much. My only questions are, what were your guys thoughts on Chudzinski? What style of offense did he run in Cleveland? Was the 2007 offense just a fluke? And is even considering him a good idea? Sorry if I dredged up any bad memories of Cleveland... Thanks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login