Skip to content

Peyton Hillis pulls trucks for his workout...BEAST MODE

The Browns Board
31 19 8.8k
  • The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

  • The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

    @calfoxwc said:

    The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

    Hillis has great hands and YAC capability he will be a huge part of our WCO along with hardesty and watson, assuming coach shurmur gets our passing game kicking and if we can spread the defense and mix it up its going to get really interesting!

    I can see evan moore having a useful role now too..

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

    Hillis has great hands and YAC capability he will be a huge part of our WCO along with hardesty and watson, assuming coach shurmur gets our passing game kicking and if we can spread the defense and mix it up its going to get really interesting!

    I can see evan moore having a useful role now too..

    @gips said:

    Hillis has great hands and YAC capability he will be a huge part of our WCO along with hardesty and watson, assuming coach shurmur gets our passing game kicking and if we can spread the defense amd mix it up its going to get really interesting!

    I can see evan moore having a useful role now too..

    how bout a tight end like:

    Zach-Miller.jpg

  • The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

    @calfoxwc said:

    The top 8 rushers had no more than 3 fumbles pizza

    **********************************************

    There are a lot of factors in football. It isn't just "rushers". It's playcalling, oline play, competition, style of running, how

    much contact you MAKE instead of just take, weather conditions..

    I figure none but a few of those top eight rushers run as powerfully, violently as Hillis does.

    Fumbles happen when you have three guys slamming into you, trying to stop you from getting any more

    extra yardage. Hillis saved the Browns' offense and his play figured HUGELY in their wins.

    It just comes with the territory - I don't worry about it one tenth of a second. Not even a hundredth or... you know.... @@

    You can try to spin it any way you want to but 8 fumbles is unacceptable. I'm pretty sure the other runners weren't playing two hand touch either. I like Hillis but he is just a shade above average and we could definitely use an upgrade at RB. Hillis would make for a great 3rd down/goal line back though.

  • 😊 As a female fan of the Browns, I can only say YUMMY.............
  • guy is a beast to say the least! trucks? LOL. talk about an animal at its finest!

  • JUST SICK!!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE

    MY WORKOUT TODAY DOSENT FEEL THE SAME

  • scott-player-single-bar-facemask-2.png
  • I think we have bigger things to worry about than Hillis. I dont get all the bitching around here. He was the ENTIRE offense last year. 8 fumbles is alot but a little early to declare we need an upgrade. Its a new year, new scheme......lets see what we have before we decide to make Hillis a third down and goal line specialist......go Browns.

  • He hurt his hamstring today... gay....

    All I'm saying is I would have sex with hillis. Wait does that make me gay??

  • I never said eight fumbles were acceptable. I just don't worry about it. And, there's no "spin" nothin.

    It's just a fact that I expect it to be less of a problem this year. Hillis carried the offense on his back.

    He won't have to do that this year.

    I mean, gaining three extra yards after being hit by three guys.... how many of those other rushing leaders do that?

    He covers the ball up with both arms a lot more when he is facing

    big hits - I noticed that in pracfice that he isn't just tucking it in and still blasting into people.

    I don't question his intel, or work ethic, and he cares as much as anybody about the game.

    I figure the problem of fumbling is already over. Let's see what this season brings, before any of us

    wail about the "fumbling trend"...

  • He hurt his hamstring today... gay....

    All I'm saying is I would have sex with hillis. Wait does that make me gay??

    @wrrebel said:

    He hurt his hamstring today... gay....

    All I'm saying is I would have sex with hillis. Wait does that make me gay??

    Uh.. yeah.. And it explains a lot, actually...

  • Really? What if I don't look into his eyes?

  • I think we have bigger things to worry about than Hillis. I dont get all the bitching around here. He was the ENTIRE offense last year. 8 fumbles is alot but a little early to declare we need an upgrade. Its a new year, new scheme......lets see what we have before we decide to make Hillis a third down and goal line specialist......go Browns.

    @johnc21 said:

    I think we have bigger things to worry about than Hillis. I dont get all the bitching around here. He was the ENTIRE offense last year. 8 fumbles is alot but a little early to declare we need an upgrade. Its a new year, new scheme......lets see what we have before we decide to make Hillis a third down and goal line specialist......go Browns.

    guys a beast regardless

  • They played the run soft why? Cause of our threatening passing attack? I wasn't aware 8-9 men in the box was playing the run soft....

    Maybe the first 2 or 3 games sure. But are u aware teams are allowed to use tape from games in the current season rather than just previous seasons?

    Ur quite possibly Retarded ghoolie.....explain Hollis success cause no one knew who he was. Ur a joke....