Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Typical

Typical

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
39 Posts 17 Posters 2.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
    • 135 Posts
    • 5 Reputation
    RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

    L S TheClevelandSoundT 3 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996

      As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

      longhorn L
      • 332 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      L longhorn wrote on last edited by
      #2

      RavensFag1996 said:

      As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

      Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

      The one and only time losing is acceptable is when it involves your virginity.
      RavensFan1996R 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996

        As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

        shepwrite S
        • 814 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
        #3

        RavensFag1996 said:

        As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

        Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.

        But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.

        RavensFan1996R 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996

          As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

          TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
          • 2k Posts
          • 29 Reputation
          TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
          #4

          RavensFag1996 said:

          As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

          Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

          Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
          RavensFan1996R 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • L longhorn

            RavensFag1996 said:

            As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

            Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

            RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
            • 135 Posts
            • 5 Reputation
            RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @longhorn said:

            Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

            Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

            L 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • S shepwrite

              RavensFag1996 said:

              As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

              Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.

              But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.

              RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
              • 135 Posts
              • 5 Reputation
              RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @shepwrite said:

              Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.

              But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.

              I appreciate that, thanks dude.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996

                @longhorn said:

                Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

                Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

                longhorn L
                • 332 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                L longhorn wrote on last edited by
                #7

                RavensFag1996 said:

                Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

                But that kid had been working out since he was 4.

                The one and only time losing is acceptable is when it involves your virginity.
                RavensFan1996R 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                  RavensFag1996 said:

                  As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

                  Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

                  RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
                  • 135 Posts
                  • 5 Reputation
                  RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @theclevelandsound said:

                  Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

                  I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

                  TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996

                    @theclevelandsound said:

                    Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

                    I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

                    TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 29 Reputation
                    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    RavensFag1996 said:

                    I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

                    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

                    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                    RavensFan1996R VagitronV 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • L longhorn

                      RavensFag1996 said:

                      Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

                      But that kid had been working out since he was 4.

                      RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
                      • 135 Posts
                      • 5 Reputation
                      RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @longhorn said:

                      But that kid had been working out since he was 4.

                      Good point. Although form what I heard, it was his pussy father who shoulda been smacked around instead.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                        RavensFag1996 said:

                        I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

                        Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

                        RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
                        • 135 Posts
                        • 5 Reputation
                        RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @theclevelandsound said:

                        Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

                        Maybe not, but his beard has to go. The unibrow is enough facial hair.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply
                        • BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
                          • 297 Posts
                          • 20 Reputation
                          BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

                          RavensFan1996R TheClevelandSoundT 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker

                            I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

                            RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
                            • 135 Posts
                            • 5 Reputation
                            RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @brownsbacker said:

                            I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

                            That was my first thought. I would like to think that my posts hadn't earned me company with the Squealer trolls, but who knows. If the moderator did do it, it's just nice to be noticed sometimes.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker

                              I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

                              TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 29 Reputation
                              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @brownsbacker said:

                              I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

                              Lol if i knew how to do it id come up with some creative ones.

                              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 6k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm with you...I don't know how to change names either...it could be all sorts of drunken fun around here.

                                Don't underestimate the ability for me to be immature.... 🙂

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 20k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-

                                  GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.

                                  TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hoortaH hoorta

                                    BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-

                                    GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.

                                    TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 29 Reputation
                                    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-

                                    GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.

                                    lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

                                    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                                      RavensFag1996 said:

                                      I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

                                      Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

                                      Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 301 Reputation
                                      VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @theclevelandsound said:

                                      Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

                                      He'll be getting raped Saturday.

                                      AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                                      B B The GipperT 3 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                                        @hoorta said:

                                        BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-

                                        GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.

                                        lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

                                        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 20k Posts
                                        • 5k Reputation
                                        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                                        #19

                                        @theclevelandsound said:

                                        lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

                                        Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

                                        Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • hoortaH hoorta

                                          @theclevelandsound said:

                                          lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

                                          Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

                                          Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 6k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @hoorta said:

                                          Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

                                          And that would be goddamn funny....

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate