Typical
-
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?
-
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.
But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.
-
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?
Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?
Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.
But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.
Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.
But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.
I appreciate that, thanks dude.
-
Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?
Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.
RavensFag1996 said:
Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.But that kid had been working out since he was 4.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.
Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.
I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.
-
Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.
I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.
RavensFag1996 said:
I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.But that kid had been working out since he was 4.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
Maybe not, but his beard has to go. The unibrow is enough facial hair.
-
I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.
-
I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.
I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.
That was my first thought. I would like to think that my posts hadn't earned me company with the Squealer trolls, but who knows. If the moderator did do it, it's just nice to be noticed sometimes.
-
I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.
I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.
Lol if i knew how to do it id come up with some creative ones.
-
BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-
GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.
-
RavensFag1996 said:
I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
He'll be getting raped Saturday.
-
lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.
Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.
-
lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.
Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.
-
Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.
He'll be getting raped Saturday.
Homotron said:
He'll be getting raped Saturday.so roethlisbooger plays both ways?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
