Skip to content

Typical

The Browns Board
39 17 2.6k
  • RavensFag1996 said:

    I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

  • @hoorta said:

    BTW, I can't change names either. And to the Mod who is- and I've said it before-

    GROW THE xxxx UP, IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND, BAN THEM, DON'T BE DICKING WITH THEM.

    lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

    Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

    Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

    @hoorta said:

    Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

    And that would be goddamn funny....

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

    Homotron said:

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

    so roethlisbooger plays both ways?

  • Yea Ravensfan has been a decent poster on this board so far. But on the other hand, i didn't know a mod changed BunsofSteel and Homotron's names. Thats some hilarious s*** right there. What were homo's and Bun's name before the changes?

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    You do know that Johnny Knoxville didn't have a flipping idea in his head until he came here?

    Johnny Knoxville got an idea??? Actually, "The Ringer" was pretty funny.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

    Homotron said:

    Flacco will be getting raped Saturday.

    Probably by the usual suspect, Roethlisberger.

    I knew Rapelisberger was into raiding women's pants, but I definitely didn't know he goes both ways.

  • Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

  • Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

    @dawgtracker said:

    Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

  • @dawgtracker said:

    Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    I liked the name they changed it to.. It fit you well 🙂

  • @ravensfan1996 said:

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    I liked the name they changed it to.. It fit you well 🙂

    @wrrebel said:

    I liked the name they changed it to.. It fit you well 🙂

    Awww, come on, you can do better then that. That post sounded like Steeler dribble.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I liked the name they changed it to.. It fit you well 🙂

    Awww, come on, you can do better then that. That post sounded like Steeler dribble.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    Awww, come on, you can do better then that. That post sounded like Steeler dribble.

    Those are fighting words 🙂

  • Yea Ravensfan has been a decent poster on this board so far. But on the other hand, i didn't know a mod changed BunsofSteel and Homotron's names. Thats some hilarious s*** right there. What were homo's and Bun's name before the changes?

    @soju said:

    Yea Ravensfan has been a decent poster on this board so far. But on the other hand, i didn't know a mod changed BunsofSteel and Homotron's names. Thats some hilarious s*** right there. What were homo's and Bun's name before the changes?

    Robotron and FREEKofSTEEL08

  • "I can assure you ... there has been no screen name alterations of infidels on this Forum!"
    bagdad-bob.gif
  • wat did they change ur name to?

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Your certainly welcome. At least Joe Flacco didn't rape anyone on national TV last night.

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

    Homotron said:

    He'll be getting raped Saturday.

    You got a hard on for that boy, Homo?

  • @dawgtracker said:

    Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    Then why don't you start talking football and quit whining about a little joke that was played on you?

  • lol dont take it so serious guys if i went on a steeler board or Ravens board i would expect the same, plus i give props to whoever is doing it cause it gives me something to laugh at when i post sometimes

    BunsofSteel is classic

  • @ravensfan1996 said:

    I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

    Then why don't you start talking football and quit whining about a little joke that was played on you?

    @the-gipper said:

    Then why don't you start talking football and quit whining about a little joke that was played on you?

    You know what Gipper, you are right.

    But to be honest, I wasn't really whining, more like complaining, but hell, spilled milk.

    Anyway, I like the Shurmur hire for you guys. Although, given the personality of this division, I kind of wanted to see Gruden be the Browns next coach.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Then why don't you start talking football and quit whining about a little joke that was played on you?

    You know what Gipper, you are right.

    But to be honest, I wasn't really whining, more like complaining, but hell, spilled milk.

    Anyway, I like the Shurmur hire for you guys. Although, given the personality of this division, I kind of wanted to see Gruden be the Browns next coach.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    You know what Gipper, you are right.

    But to be honest, I wasn't really whining, more like complaining, but hell, spilled milk.

    Anyway, I like the Shurmur hire for you guys. Although, given the personality of this division, I kind of wanted to see Gruden be the Browns next coach.

    Historically a guy like Shurmur makes more sense than a guy like Gruden. No SB winning coach has ever won with a 2d team. Only 2 have gotten there: Parcells and Holmgren!

    The last 2 SB winners were coordinators that got promoted if you will: Payton and Tomlin. And others before that: Cowher, Billick The other method was to do what we did with Mangini: take a guy who didn't get it done in another location: Coughlin, Dungy, Gruden, Belichick, even going back to Dick Vermeil.