Official Defensive Coordinator Thread
-
I'll start with Grossi (and Florio) suggesting that Ryan looks to be out:
-
OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.
-
If ryan wants to stay he needs to switch to lamonte as his agent..QUICK! hehehehe
I like ryan he is an excellent coach with an aggressive man coverage and blitz that says "cleveland browns" however it isnt to smart to send a baby blanket like wright out to go man with anyone especially when you have haden on the sideline..
And it isnt to smart to over blitz when you lack the proper personnel to get to the QB..
I like either fox or ryan as DC and will feel good about either...
Daboll as anything but ballboy? NO! Dont even think about it!

-
It's official.
John Fox just announced as Denver Broncos Head Coach. So we can put that DC stuff to rest for him.
-
Judging by the shurmur hire I'm thinking frank bush.
-
OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.
OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.
WRONG!!!
-
-
-
ESPN is saying Wanstadt is most likely going to the bills...
how much that the bills have a better record than the browns next year????
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
