Skip to content

Official Defensive Coordinator Thread

The Browns Board
11 9 1.2k
  • OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.

  • If ryan wants to stay he needs to switch to lamonte as his agent..QUICK! hehehehe

    I like ryan he is an excellent coach with an aggressive man coverage and blitz that says "cleveland browns" however it isnt to smart to send a baby blanket like wright out to go man with anyone especially when you have haden on the sideline..

    And it isnt to smart to over blitz when you lack the proper personnel to get to the QB..

    I like either fox or ryan as DC and will feel good about either...

    Daboll as anything but ballboy? NO! Dont even think about it! πŸ˜‰

  • It's official.

    John Fox just announced as Denver Broncos Head Coach. So we can put that DC stuff to rest for him.

  • Dave Wanstadt is the name I've read as being a candidate.

  • Judging by the shurmur hire I'm thinking frank bush.

  • Dave Wanstadt is the name I've read as being a candidate.

    @mark-o said:

    Dave Wanstadt is the name I've read as being a candidate.

    good god I hate wannstadt hes a loser.

  • OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.

    @shepwrite said:

    OBR says "league sources" suggest that Fox would be interested in the DC job if he doesn't get a head coaching gig. The only interested team looks like the Broncos and I hear they'll hire Rick Dennison.

    WRONG!!!

  • @mark-o said:

    Dave Wanstadt is the name I've read as being a candidate.

    good god I hate wannstadt hes a loser.

    @nickers said:

    good god I hate wannstadt hes a loser.

    I tend to agree, but as a DC is is pretty good.

    I wouldn't hire him, but if we do, we could do worse.

  • @nickers said:

    good god I hate wannstadt hes a loser.

    I tend to agree, but as a DC is is pretty good.

    I wouldn't hire him, but if we do, we could do worse.

    @ballpeen said:

    I tend to agree, but as a DC is is pretty good.

    I wouldn't hire him, but if we do, we could do worse.

    ESPN is saying Wanstadt is most likely going to the bills...

  • @ballpeen said:

    I tend to agree, but as a DC is is pretty good.

    I wouldn't hire him, but if we do, we could do worse.

    ESPN is saying Wanstadt is most likely going to the bills...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    ESPN is saying Wanstadt is most likely going to the bills...

    how much that the bills have a better record than the browns next year????