Skip to content

What If?

The Browns Board
23 14 1.7k
  • Sane that was a truely ignorant post - apologies are in order IMO...

    If the Browns left I would no longer follow the game except for the playoffs and the super bowl...

    During the Browns hiatis I did exactly that, spent my entertainment dollar at other venues.

    I'm a lifelong Browns fan, was a junior in college when they won it in 64 and hit every bar in town the day after their victory.

    Root for a team other than the Browns----NEVER...........................

    Peace

    T.Dawg

  • I would cry for a long time.. AGAIN..

    I wouldnt root for any other team...

    I would spend my sundays with hookers to take my mind off the madness

  • I would cry for a long time.. AGAIN..

    I wouldnt root for any other team...

    I would spend my sundays with hookers to take my mind off the madness

    @wrrebel said:

    I would cry for a long time.. AGAIN..

    I wouldnt root for any other team...

    I would spend my sundays with hookers to take my mind off the madness

    That's what we did in Baltimore for 13 years. I on the other hand, rooted for Buffalo. Which is a lot like giving your money to hookers.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I would cry for a long time.. AGAIN..

    I wouldnt root for any other team...

    I would spend my sundays with hookers to take my mind off the madness

    That's what we did in Baltimore for 13 years. I on the other hand, rooted for Buffalo. Which is a lot like giving your money to hookers.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    That's what we did in Baltimore for 13 years. I on the other hand, rooted for Buffalo. Which is a lot like giving your money to hookers.

    sorry bad choice of words from me, i actually call them exotic dancers..

  • @ravensfan1996 said:

    That's what we did in Baltimore for 13 years. I on the other hand, rooted for Buffalo. Which is a lot like giving your money to hookers.

    sorry bad choice of words from me, i actually call them exotic dancers..

    @wrrebel said:

    sorry bad choice of words from me, i actually call them exotic dancers..

    Even better.

  • @slowburn said:

    A public flogging may be in order.

    For sake of conversation, the NFL would never air again inside my home. I would root for my hometown college team, THE Ohio Wesleyan University Battling Bishops. Go OWU!

    bishop.gif

    Did you go there? My son's best friend in high school goes there. My son goes to a rival school:

    KCAthleticsLogo.gif

    @the-gipper said:

    Did you go there? My son's best friend in high school goes there. My son goes to a rival school:

    KCAthleticsLogo.gif

    Not an alumni. Just a local resident for 20 years. Love taking the kids for the home games at Selby Field. Built in 1929 by same construction company that erected original Yankee stadium. To me, a more

    enjoyable fall outing watching the kids play ball without all the trappings of a major football program. The games at OSU, 30 miles down the pike, lack the purity of the small college games. Must be mellowing

    out.

  • What if Lerner sold the team tomorrow, and the Browns no longer belonged to Cleveland? What team would you root for then? Would you have one or ban wagon a New England type team? Just curious to see what everyone would do.

    @cambridgeho said:

    What if Lerner sold the team tomorrow, and the Browns no longer belonged to Cleveland? What team would you root for then? Would you have one or ban wagon a New England type team? Just curious to see what everyone would do.

    So what if we dont have someone to root for ? We still have some one to root against . I may not be jumping on any teams bandwagon but you will surely find me rooting against some teams.

  • If this happenned I think I would need a new TV.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    He's only a lawyer.....xxxx him! 😁

    Pucker up, buttercup.

  • Ignorant thread of the new year...Sheesh!

  • Ignorant thread of the new year...Sheesh!

    @nickers said:

    Ignorant thread of the new year...Sheesh!

    Easy bud, as I lay in my rack on my coast guard boat with no tv I thought to myself what if the Browns moved for good, after the last 10 years of my life paying for sunday ticket and buying jersey's and actually caring about who they draft and researching those players. As I was only 17, they moved the first time so it didnt mean much at the time, but when they came back I was committed to them. My wife always asks me why I like them, who likes a team that loses all the time she says? I do i say, but there is no real answer. We all get our hearts ripped out about 11 games a year and keep coming back. Maybe I love the fan base that represents them, maybe I love the underdog, all I know is that every year I get pumped up for preseason no matter what I hear from people. Knowing that many people on here feel the same, the thread dont seem so ignorant, rather a question as to who they would root for if the Browns were to leave. I know personally a few that jumped over the PA line when they moved before.

    So if you think the thread is Ignorant then you can gfy!

  • I believe the city has a THIRTY YEAR "no moving the team" clause with the NFL and/or owner of the team, whoever it may be. In other words, the CLEVELAND BROWNS ain't goin NOWHERE!!!!