Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Mad Men

Mad Men

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
10 Posts 4 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    That was a hell of a season finale.

    Just watched it last night.

    BTW I'd thought the Draper as car salesman episode was a dream sequence.

    Guess not.

    Any Shield or Sons of Anarchy fans?

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • titleist585 T
      • 208 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      T titleist585 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      \ said:

      That was a hell of a season finale.

      Just watched it last night.

      BTW I'd thought the Draper as car salesman episode was a dream sequence.

      Guess not.

      Any Shield or Sons of Anarchy fans?

      WSS

      Shield big time fan.

      -Jeff-
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Chicopee John C
        • 2k Posts
        • 104 Reputation
        C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
        #3

        \ said:

        Any Shield or Sons of Anarchy fans? WSS

        I used to enjoy The Shield but, for some reason, I've drifted away the past couple of years.

        Because my son convinced me to start watching with him, I enjoy House and any old Law and Order featuring Jack M. as Assistant District Attorney.

        Oh yea, I still have a soft spot for anything with Heather Locklear.

        "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Aloysius ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'm also a House fan. Not sure I like the direction they're taking the show, but it's still a pretty entertaining ride.

          Anyone watch Dexter? I've read that John McCain's a big fan.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mz. ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? mz. wrote on last edited by
            #5

            \ said:

            That was a hell of a season finale.

            WSS

            Yes, it was. Just a great show. A blueprint for how all season finales should be.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              \ said:

              \ said:

              That was a hell of a season finale.

              WSS

              Yes, it was. Just a great show. A blueprint for how all season finales should be.

              Just like the Browns win over the Faguars.

              "I don'[t have a contract."

              YES!!!

              icon_exclaim.gif

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • mz. ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                #7

                \ said:

                LAH LAH LAH LAH!!!!

                (It's on Tivo and I'm only 4 eps in. GREAT show, though. Amazing.)

                shep, you need to get out of this thread now, because you don't want this spoiled...

                \ said:

                \ said:

                \ said:

                That was a hell of a season finale.

                WSS

                Yes, it was. Just a great show. A blueprint for how all season finales should be.

                J"I don'[t have a contract."

                YES!!!

                icon_exclaim.gif

                WSS

                I like to call these West Wing Moments. Aaron Sorkin was GREAT at writing these lines, when the argument is UNIVERSALLY won with a simple, incontrovertible statement by the winner.

                Draper's above statement to Duck was one such moment.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • titleist585 T
                  • 208 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  T titleist585 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  \ said:

                  \ said:

                  \ said:

                  That was a hell of a season finale.

                  WSS

                  Yes, it was. Just a great show. A blueprint for how all season finales should be.

                  Just like the Browns win over the Faguars.

                  "I don'[t have a contract."

                  YES!!!

                  icon_exclaim.gif

                  WSS

                  Who dies Steve: Shane or Vic?

                  -Jeff-
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Who dies Steve: Shane or Vic?

                    Not even a guess....

                    (but I will guess Vic in a sacrifice.)

                    I record 'em so I'm not as far to the end yet!

                    BTW I know it's gay but where's Luthor??

                    And does Clark get the suit NEXT season?

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • titleist585 T
                      • 208 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      T titleist585 wrote on last edited by
                      #10
                      Who dies Steve: Shane or Vic?

                      Not even a guess....

                      (but I will guess Vic in a sacrifice.)

                      I record 'em so I'm not as far to the end yet!

                      BTW I know it's gay but where's Luthor??

                      And does Clark get the suit NEXT season?

                      WSS

                      Sorry I have been super busy. I'm going with Ronnie and Shane die...Vic comes out on top.

                      -Jeff-
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate