Poetic Justice
-
Typically, I hate the Jets, but this is hilarious. I'm gonna have to pull for the Jets for the rest of the postseason just because I want to hear him give postgame speeches. Can you imagine if he wins the SB MVP?

CAN'T WAIT.
-
that is amazing lol
-
Typically, I hate the Jets, but this is hilarious. I'm gonna have to pull for the Jets for the rest of the postseason just because I want to hear him give postgame speeches. Can you imagine if he wins the SB MVP?

CAN'T WAIT.
Typically, I hate the Jets, but this is hilarious. I'm gonna have to pull for the Jets for the rest of the postseason just because I want to hear him give postgame speeches. Can you imagine if he wins the SB MVP?

CAN'T WAIT.
It is entertaining, but I do think these guys do pull out the "we've been disrespected" card way too often.
Dude, you did lose 45-3 in your last meeting. If you got "disrespected" you well earned it.
-
i understand him being angry and i loved the fact that he called guys out by name, but where does it go from here? you beat the steelers so what kinda of mysterious 'they disrespect us" rant are you guys going to start up with now?
living with this bullshit day-to-day i'm sure rex is trying real hard to find an angle where they can look like the underdogs and that it's personal etc............blah, blah, blah.
it's worked so far.
-
"....they can't stop a nosebleed"......" Classic! Gotta love a team that has to generate the "poor us" syndrome to get fired up.
-
Here's the only issue with everyone falling in love with this a-hole: he's the same guy that agreed verbally to sign with US only to excuse himself and call Ozzie from the friggin' men's room and agree to re-sign with the ratbirds.
He may have been funny - like the clown he is.
I hope the Jets win, Braylon snaps his ankle in half during his post-game girlie-flip and Bart Scott severely strains an ab muscle during his post-game rant. And then the Pack crush the Jets...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login