Cleveland Browns Running Back Peyton Hillis: The Great White Hope
-
I could care less what race any of our players are as long as they do their job and help us win.
Hot women with big boobs rule the world anyway.
-
I could care less what race any of our players are as long as they do their job and help us win.
Hot women with big boobs rule the world anyway.
-
"Let me clear this up, I'm not saying white people are better. I'm just saying being white is clearly better, who can even argue with that? Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out because it is thoroughly good. If it was an option, I'd re-up ever year. Here's how great it is to be white, I can get in a time machine and go to any time...and it would be awesome when I get there. That is exclusively a white privilege. Black people can't fuxk with time machines. A black guy and a time machine and he's like 'Anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go there.' But I can go to any time. The year 2... I don't know whats happening then. But I know right when I get there, 'Welcome we have a table right here for you'. I can go to any time...in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because were going to pay hard for this shit, you gotta know that. It's not like were gonna fall from number 1 to number 2. They are gonna hold us down and fuxk us in the ass forever and we totally deserve it. But for now... weeeeeeee"
"If you're white and you don't admit it's awesome you're an asshole. And I'm a man, how many advantages can one person have? I'm a white man, you can't even hurt my feelings. What could you really call a white man that really digs deep? 'Hey, cracker.' 'Uh, ruined my day. Shouldn't have called me a cracker, brings me back to owning land and people.'"
-Louis C.K.
-
I don't agree with the black QB thing. Moon was unreal.......and all ben does, hate to admit this, is win. Mcnabb brought it on himself with the stupid comments after choking, again. Vince is a headcase.
Win and bring home a trophy or two, no problems. Be one of the best and no problems. Quinn was made fun of too. Leaf? LOL!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login